The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


ALERT: Making public admissions or apologies may hurt you...

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Postby BirKibrisli » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:19 am

YFred wrote:
Malapapa wrote:
BirKibrisli wrote:
YFred wrote:If you believe such fixed polls where 2 people have 15 votes between them, 7.5 each, you are younger than you pretend. :lol: :lol:


If we are not careful we might soon be accused of CHILD ABUSE,Yfred...
Malapapa sounds about the same age as my son...He is 10 going on 20!!! :lol: :lol:


Oh no, two annoying, ugly, vindictive characters cracking awful jokes which only they laugh at.

Image

Boo! Hiss!

Malapapa, he is behind you. Oh no he is not. Oh yes he is.
Can you remember that, couldn't have been that many months ago you've been to one surely?



Hello,Auntie Jack...I know you'll be back.... :wink: :lol: :lol:

You two will probably won't get this joke...Yfred because he didn't watched the old Aussie TV show,and malapapa because he wasn't even born when it was on.... :lol: :lol:
User avatar
BirKibrisli
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6162
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:28 pm
Location: Australia

Postby YFred » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:05 pm

BirKibrisli wrote:
YFred wrote:
Malapapa wrote:
BirKibrisli wrote:
YFred wrote:If you believe such fixed polls where 2 people have 15 votes between them, 7.5 each, you are younger than you pretend. :lol: :lol:


If we are not careful we might soon be accused of CHILD ABUSE,Yfred...
Malapapa sounds about the same age as my son...He is 10 going on 20!!! :lol: :lol:


Oh no, two annoying, ugly, vindictive characters cracking awful jokes which only they laugh at.

Image

Boo! Hiss!

Malapapa, he is behind you. Oh no he is not. Oh yes he is.
Can you remember that, couldn't have been that many months ago you've been to one surely?



Hello,Auntie Jack...I know you'll be back.... :wink: :lol: :lol:

You two will probably won't get this joke...Yfred because he didn't watched the old Aussie TV show,and malapapa because he wasn't even born when it was on.... :lol: :lol:

Correct :wink:
User avatar
YFred
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12100
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:22 am
Location: Lurucina-Upon-Thames

Re: ALERT: Making public admissions or apologies may hurt yo

Postby repulsewarrior » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:27 am

...worth rereading, since the question is, is there any "good" time to tell the truth, or do you keep your mouth shut because telling the truth is "bad", for "you". Interesting because of what is being debated in AFRIKA (another thread actually,) these days.

Bir especially, i want to say hi to so many members we no longer hear from...
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7606
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: ALERT: Making public admissions or apologies may hurt yo

Postby Lordo » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:31 am

no rw, no the truth is bad, but what of sener levent. here is a situation where a fellow informs him of the whereabouts of a mass grave. instead of taking him to the cmp office to lead them to the site he just reports it in the most horrific way. cmp although records hoe people were killed and informs the families concerned do not report it to the general public becasue it is counter productive to what they are trying to achieve, not that he just reports it, but just a few months before the most crucial time in cyprus history. now everybody sener levent is a unitarist in politics and like elam and the rest of the gc fanatics believes that bbf is division. considering that a no will almost certainly lead to division his position is not just careless but criminal. like akel were when they joined the enosis armed strugle in the early 60s. criminal and should be given a fair trial in the most american way.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: ALERT: Making public admissions or apologies may hurt yo

Postby repulsewarrior » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:35 pm

...indeed, the man remains anonymous because he knows Sener Levent is a man who keeps his word.

Now, it is not a matter of the Army brushing off the CMP, it won't be so easy. I applaud the man's choice, i only wish more people would stand up and say out loud the horrors they watched, and dare not say.

...i understand your point about the CMP, and their job being more difficult when sensationalised, the point is it makes the TA's job more difficult too.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7606
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: ALERT: Making public admissions or apologies may hurt yo

Postby Lordo » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:05 am

what do you mean he remains anonymous. his name is sevket avtsioglou and also a fellow by the name of mustapha ong. there is nothing to protect rw.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: ALERT: Making public admissions or apologies may hurt yo

Postby repulsewarrior » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:41 am

Lordo wrote:what do you mean he remains anonymous. his name is sevket avtsioglou and also a fellow by the name of mustapha ong. there is nothing to protect rw.


...even better, indeed, there is a bigger motive, the truth Lordo, here is a man, another man, who will stand upright and speak out loud.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7606
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: ALERT: Making public admissions or apologies may hurt yo

Postby Lordo » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:27 am

repulsewarrior wrote:
Lordo wrote:what do you mean he remains anonymous. his name is sevket avtsioglou and also a fellow by the name of mustapha ong. there is nothing to protect rw.


...even better, indeed, there is a bigger motive, the truth Lordo, here is a man, another man, who will stand upright and speak out loud.

so back to my original question, why such graphic detail now and no visitation to the cmp offices to show them where the location is. i expected better standards from levent.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: ALERT: Making public admissions or apologies may hurt yo

Postby Mustiejodu » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:51 pm

Get Real! wrote:ALERT: Making public admissions and/or apologies may hurt you…

As much as you may have good intentions to make victims of past political events feel better by publicly expressing admissions of blame and/or apologies on behalf of past perpetrators, I STRONGLY URGE all my compatriots to please refrain from doing so because unfortunately you concurrently arm the enemies of Cyprus; those that aim to compromise the sovereignty of your country, with valuable propaganda material that can and may be used against your country to attain exactly the opposite of what you aim with such expressions.

Regards, GR.


You need to really get real not just hide behind that cyprus forum username . You are one fucked up dood . You should play in that film called conspiracy theory. Tell me who is the enemy of cyprus. Have you ever thought perhaps you are the enemy of cyprus ? What sovereignity ? Oh please . You talk as if cyprus is a big ass country with major importance . It's Turkey and america at present keeping little cyprus afloat . When I mean afloat I mean keeping you from getting masacred by isis terrorists . Isis took over land twice as big as South Cyprus you fucking idiot and believe me that they see you as much as me as infidels and only worthy of our heads being chopped off. You need to realise that we are in real danger and you talk out of your fucking ass . The only reason you talk like this is because you really don't suit your username . You are unreal not real .
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

Previous

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests