The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Time for a Cyprus-forum 'meet up' ?

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Postby Piratis » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:08 am

I would come to a meeting now. I suggested summer because at least half of the active members are abroad.

In any case I don't think its about trust, it is mainly about interests. If both communities realized that a true unification is for their own interests, that would be the 90%, trust would be the remaining 10%.
User avatar
Piratis
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 12261
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:08 pm

Postby brother » Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:40 pm

So you comıng pıratıs, ı look forward to ıt. :D
User avatar
brother
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4711
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:30 pm
Location: Cyprus/U.K

Postby magikthrill » Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:51 pm

How I would love to see Piratis and Erolz face to face debating. SOmebody must record it and post it online :)
magikthrill
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2245
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:09 am
Location: Athens, Greece

Postby Alexandros Lordos » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:13 pm

I'd love to come also, but I won't be in Cyprus until June-July. So I would much prefer it if it was done round about then.

This of course shouldn't stop those who are in Cyprus now, to get together for a "steering committee" gathering, in order to set things up for the summer.

As for place, why don't we meet up in a neutral place, like Ledra Palace Hotel? That way we won't have to argue about whether we go north or south.

At a later stage, we could do a bus day-trip together, and visit various places, one day in the south (for whomever is interested) and another day in the north (for whomever is interested).
Alexandros Lordos
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:41 pm

Postby uzan » Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:05 pm

erolz wrote:Well I guess it's a case of 'try again i the summer then' :(

I must admit that I am pretty disapointed. All this talk of reunification and building trust and mutual repect etc etc - but no one (who actualy lives in Cyprus) seems to have any interest in actually meeting each other face to face :(
Erol,
Ishare your disappointment.Iwould have definetely come toyour meeting if I live in Cyprus, but we planning to come cyprus in the summer because in Australia is winter.I leave in Tazmania(hobart).
At the same time IWOULD LIKE TO MEER PIRATIS :D :) :)
uzan
Member
Member
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:22 am

Postby brother » Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:03 pm

The piratis fan club grows. :D
User avatar
brother
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4711
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:30 pm
Location: Cyprus/U.K

Postby metecyp » Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:10 pm

The piratis fan club grows.

Do we get a Piratis fan club t-shirt or something?
User avatar
metecyp
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1154
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 4:53 pm
Location: Cyprus/USA

Postby brother » Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:17 pm

Working on it :lol: :lol:
User avatar
brother
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4711
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:30 pm
Location: Cyprus/U.K

Postby magikthrill » Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:35 am

sign me up!
magikthrill
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2245
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:09 am
Location: Athens, Greece

Postby brother » Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:32 am

Your in..... :lol: :lol:
User avatar
brother
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4711
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:30 pm
Location: Cyprus/U.K

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests