The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Does it matter where you are born?

Propose and discuss specific solutions to aspects of the Cyprus Problem

Postby Piratis » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:43 pm

erolz wrote:
Piratis wrote:webbo, the short answer to you question is: It doesn't matter to anybody, except to those that want to divide Cypriots into groups, instead of treating Cypriots as one united group of people that can take decisions for their island in a democratic way as it happens everywhere else.


You tell me you want to destroy Cyprus as a state, a nation and a people, because you are GREEK and then accuse ME of wanting to divide Cypriots into groups. LOL


Can you tell me where I said that I want the destruction of Republic of Cyprus??? :?
What I said is that I want a free democratic Cyprus without racist discriminations, where the decisions will taken by Cypriots in a democratic way, and not some foreigners.

On the contrary not only you said it, your actions of not even recognizing Republic of Cyprus, and illegally violating its sovereignty proves what I said beyond any doubt. Actions talk lauder than any words.
User avatar
Piratis
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 12261
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:08 pm

Postby zan » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:46 pm

Piratis wrote:
erolz wrote:
Piratis wrote:webbo, the short answer to you question is: It doesn't matter to anybody, except to those that want to divide Cypriots into groups, instead of treating Cypriots as one united group of people that can take decisions for their island in a democratic way as it happens everywhere else.


You tell me you want to destroy Cyprus as a state, a nation and a people, because you are GREEK and then accuse ME of wanting to divide Cypriots into groups. LOL


Can you tell me where I said that I want the destruction of Republic of Cyprus??? :?
What I said is that I want a free democratic Cyprus without racist discriminations, where the decisions will taken by Cypriots in a democratic way, and not some foreigners.

On the contrary not only you said it, your actions of not even recognizing Republic of Cyprus, and illegally violating its sovereignty proves what I said beyond any doubt. Actions talk lauder than any words.


They certainly do and you do not know what you are saying...That is the difference.
User avatar
zan
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16213
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:55 pm

Postby zan » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:49 pm

Piratis wrote:
erolz wrote:
Piratis wrote:webbo, the short answer to you question is: It doesn't matter to anybody, except to those that want to divide Cypriots into groups, instead of treating Cypriots as one united group of people that can take decisions for their island in a democratic way as it happens everywhere else.


You tell me you want to destroy Cyprus as a state, a nation and a people, because you are GREEK and then accuse ME of wanting to divide Cypriots into groups. LOL


Can you tell me where I said that I want the destruction of Republic of Cyprus??? :?
What I said is that I want a free democratic Cyprus without racist discriminations, where the decisions will taken by Cypriots in a democratic way, and not some foreigners.

On the contrary not only you said it, your actions of not even recognizing Republic of Cyprus, and illegally violating its sovereignty proves what I said beyond any doubt. Actions talk lauder than any words.

The government of the "RoC" was put there only so the UN can come in as a peace keeping force. A nice little trick played by the people that started the trouble in the first place...Ever since then tthe countries you tricked have been waiting for their day....Soon :wink:
User avatar
zan
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16213
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:55 pm

Postby Piratis » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:50 pm

turkish_cypriot wrote:Piratis deep down you must understand what I'm saying but you're just countering everything to save face. :roll:

What I said wasnt no threat! Its the absolute truth and I'm suprised you can't see it. There is no denying that giving TCs the rights they want would be beneficial to your own people too! It might not be beneficial for you and your governments GREEK cause but it DEFINATELY would be beneficial for the Cypriot one.

We already know where your priorities lie and it's more the fault of people like you that part of our country is Turkified and not the TCs as you claim.


:roll: I tell you what. Lets have another referendum and have Turks to vote for us for our good. What do you say? :lol:
User avatar
Piratis
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 12261
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:08 pm

Postby zan » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:52 pm

Piratis wrote:
turkish_cypriot wrote:Piratis deep down you must understand what I'm saying but you're just countering everything to save face. :roll:

What I said wasnt no threat! Its the absolute truth and I'm suprised you can't see it. There is no denying that giving TCs the rights they want would be beneficial to your own people too! It might not be beneficial for you and your governments GREEK cause but it DEFINATELY would be beneficial for the Cypriot one.

We already know where your priorities lie and it's more the fault of people like you that part of our country is Turkified and not the TCs as you claim.


:roll: I tell you what. Lets have another referendum and have Turks to vote for us for our good. What do you say? :lol:


Now you are talking...We can save the couuntry for Cypriots from the Greeks
User avatar
zan
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16213
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:55 pm

Postby webbo » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:01 pm

Sorry, still confused, even more than ever now!!!!!!!!!!!

BUBBLES X
User avatar
webbo
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4699
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:08 pm

Postby zan » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:23 pm

webbo wrote:Sorry, still confused, even more than ever now!!!!!!!!!!!

BUBBLES X



Image :lol:
User avatar
zan
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16213
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:55 pm

Postby webbo » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:27 pm

zan wrote:
webbo wrote:Sorry, still confused, even more than ever now!!!!!!!!!!!

BUBBLES X



Image :lol:



LIKE IT!!!!

BUBBLES X 8) 8) 8)
User avatar
webbo
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4699
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:08 pm

Re: Does it matter where you are born?

Postby Sotos » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:52 pm

webbo wrote:Until recently if asked, my reply to my nationality was always British as I was born in England. Now, after years of listening to the Scots, Welsh and Irish state -and quite categorically - that they are not British but indeed Scottish, Welsh or Irish, I too have fallen into this trap and tell everyone I am English. Not sure of my intentions, ie, am I being patriotic and true to my country or am I just doing it to annoy the others? Probably a bit of both if I am honest!!! :)


Therefore I ask the same question to all you TC and GC out there? Why do you use your heritage as opposed to just stating that you are Cypriot? Is is for the same reasons as myself?

Looking forward to your replies.
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

BUBBLES X


I say that am Cypriot. I don't need to say I am Greek Cypriot because everybody understand that Cypriots are Greek (almost all) so it goes without saying. Maybe the Irish and Welsh don't say they are British because then people will think they are English ;)
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10703
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Postby T_C » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:53 pm

Piratis wrote:
turkish_cypriot wrote:Piratis deep down you must understand what I'm saying but you're just countering everything to save face. :roll:

What I said wasnt no threat! Its the absolute truth and I'm suprised you can't see it. There is no denying that giving TCs the rights they want would be beneficial to your own people too! It might not be beneficial for you and your governments GREEK cause but it DEFINATELY would be beneficial for the Cypriot one.

We already know where your priorities lie and it's more the fault of people like you that part of our country is Turkified and not the TCs as you claim.


:roll: I tell you what. Lets have another referendum and have Turks to vote for us for our good. What do you say? :lol:


Well it's not just for our good, it's for your peoples aswell...like I said before...giving TCs the rights they want may effect your governments ego but it will be as beneficial to your people as it will be mine.

The country will be unified, most of your refugees will return to their homes and everyone will be able to do as they please with no ill feeling.

Please tell me how giving TCs these rights will effect your people in a bad way?

I can't see how it will. It appears you refuse simply due to your Greek ego :wink:
User avatar
T_C
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3501
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:16 am
Location: London

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem Solution Proposals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests