The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


European Union Unethical

Benefits and problems from the EU membership.

European Union Unethical

Postby humanist » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:09 pm

as pointed out in the youtubes video . EU should not support Turkey and allow Turkey with illegal visits to the occupied territory of Cyprus. Furthermore the unethical act of the EU beginning negotiations with this barbaric nation that is occupying Cyprus to membership of the EU and vioaltions of members state is also not acceptable.

on a side note if I were papadopoulos Iwould not waste my time meeting with pip squit talat.
User avatar
humanist
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6585
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:46 am

Postby roseandchan » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:36 pm

how many turkish people do you know? have you ever been to turkey? well i have and i can tell you some places in turkey make cyprus look like a third world country!
roseandchan
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1039
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:31 pm
Location: as far away from beetroot man as possible.

Postby Tim Drayton » Wed May 14, 2008 3:43 pm

roseandchan wrote:how many turkish people do you know? have you ever been to turkey? well i have and i can tell you some places in turkey make cyprus look like a third world country!


I lived in Turkey for twelve years. I do not know of any place in Turkey that makes Cyrpus look like a third world country. Could you possibly name one?
User avatar
Tim Drayton
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8226
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Limassol/Lemesos

Postby pantheman » Thu May 15, 2008 12:47 pm

humanist wrote:rose tell someone who gives a fuck what you think. The stark reality is that Turkey has invaded my country led my people and is occupying a third of my Island nation. so take your sorry arse to Turkey if you like it sooo much because I don't give a shit what you think


Amen, re koumbare, I could not have said it better myself. 8)
User avatar
pantheman
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1553
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:21 pm

Postby Oracle » Tue May 27, 2008 8:18 pm

Tim Drayton wrote:
roseandchan wrote:how many turkish people do you know? have you ever been to turkey? well i have and i can tell you some places in turkey make cyprus look like a third world country!


I lived in Turkey for twelve years. I do not know of any place in Turkey that makes Cyrpus look like a third world country. Could you possibly name one?


We never did receive an answer to this question, from our know-alls in the north! :lol:

I guess they have been a bit busy recently trying to sell up and move out ASAP .... :wink:
User avatar
Oracle
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 23507
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:13 am
Location: Anywhere but...

Re: European Union Unethical

Postby kimon07 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:54 am

Maybe roseandchan are referring to areas in the TC north?
kimon07
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3386
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:22 am

Re: European Union Unethical

Postby CBBB » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:09 pm

kimon07 wrote:Maybe roseandchan are referring to areas in the TC north?


You must really have time on your hands if you can drag up threads that are this old!
User avatar
CBBB
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11435
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Centre of the Universe

Re: European Union Unethical

Postby humanist » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:12 pm

OOOpppps did I say that lol ..........
User avatar
humanist
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6585
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:46 am


Return to Cyprus and the European Union

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests