The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


GREEK CYPRIOTS POLITICIANS-ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Propose and discuss specific solutions to aspects of the Cyprus Problem

Postby Get Real! » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:05 am

Oracle wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Oracle wrote:I know Epsilon has not contributed for a while ... but he was well within his rights to moan about the increasing Turkification of our island.

After all there is not an educated person in the world, who does not accept that Cypriot and Greek history, have many converging points and population exchanges over thousands of years.

Let's not rush to deny our Greek history just because the Turks tell us it ain't necessarily so!

So what makes you think that just because there were "population exchanges over thousands of years" the Greeks have the right to strip the Cypriots of their unique identity that spans 10,000 years? A history OLDER that that of the Greeks or the Turks?


I do not advocate stripping Cypriot history and would argue with any Greek that Cypriot history is older and equally rich in its contribution to Western Civilisation.

What I do not like is the denial of any shared history just because the Turks want to weaken us by stripping-away some Cypriot history ... the bits associated with Greeks.

It is when they foolishly associate themselves with others that they do a fine job of stripping themselves of their true inheritance!
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40391
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Postby kentish » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:55 pm

miltiades thanks for telling me this thread is written in english,however it reads more like one one dimensional greek bile
kentish
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:56 pm

Postby BC Numismatics » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:44 am

How many times do we have to be reminded - there is only ONE Cyprus - neither Greek nor Turkish,but Cypriot!

Aidan.
User avatar
BC Numismatics
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1448
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:28 pm
Location: Wellington,New Zealand.

Postby kentish » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:19 pm

i am afraid you are wrong,there are two disticnt entirely seperate ares populted by diferent people and governed by authorities that have no connection with each other
kentish
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:56 pm

Postby Oracle » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:27 pm

kentish wrote:i am afraid you are wrong,there are two disticnt entirely seperate ares populted by diferent people and governed by authorities that have no connection with each other


Is this the best you can come up with in 6 days .... :lol:

I would ask you to expand on your thesis, but at the age of 49, I may not live long enough to receive the reply .... :wink:
User avatar
Oracle
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 23507
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:13 am
Location: Anywhere but...

Postby kentish » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:02 pm

i am not a sado so i have life and do not view this self delusional forum on a daily basis

partition is a reality ,what else do you want me to say
kentish
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:56 pm

Postby Oracle » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:06 pm

kentish wrote:i am not a sado so i have life and do not view this self delusional forum on a daily basis

partition is a reality ,what else do you want me to say


Reality is subjective ...
User avatar
Oracle
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 23507
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:13 am
Location: Anywhere but...

Postby zan » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:57 pm

Oracle wrote:
kentish wrote:i am not a sado so i have life and do not view this self delusional forum on a daily basis

partition is a reality ,what else do you want me to say


Reality is subjective ...


It sure is......We put up a bloody great lit up flag to show you where we are and you do not believe it...That is the reality.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
zan
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16213
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:55 pm

Postby miltiades » Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:30 pm

It reminds me of the neon signs in Soho !! Full of vulgarity utterly unsofisticated and indicative of brothels !!





DRIVEN OUT BY EOKA AND MAKARIOS AND KEPT OUT BY ALEXANDER THE GREAT !!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16320
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Postby Big Al » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:10 am

Bloody hell oracle is 49 years old!!!!
oracle, what the hell are you doing spending so much time on the net at your age??? shouldnt you be out enjoying you twilight years??? 49, shit thats a long time to be harbouring feelings of hate and spewing verbal diahrea isnt it??
User avatar
Big Al
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 742
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:03 am

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem Solution Proposals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests