The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


GREEK CYPRIOTS POLITICIANS-ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Propose and discuss specific solutions to aspects of the Cyprus Problem

GREEK CYPRIOTS POLITICIANS-ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Postby EPSILON » Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:18 am

I am a Greek, repeat Greek Cypriot, living abroad for more than 25 years.

The only "official" communication I have with my home land is CYBC (RIK).

Is shame of you because the people outside Cyprus understand that in Cyprus we have a simple civil war.

The Greeks, Messrs lovers of govrnemential chairs!!, are not Turks and Turks are not Greeks, as you try to prove by your paid and instructed programs in your third world Television broadcasting.

Lets try, clever Governmential workers and canditates, to apply a ministry of culture and civilization -lets do it ,to see how you will suceed to prove that Cyprus culture and civilzation created by mixture and cooperation of Turks and Greeks.

Greek Cypriot politicians "YOU ARE TRATORS" all of you.!!Because of MONEY, BECAUSE OF POLITICAL POWER, BECAUSE OF COMPLEX against the Int community -you still try to present the cooperators of the invasion forces as part of Cyprus culture and history- The shelters -old and new-are all cooperators of the army which invated and destroyed the Greek culture and history of our-my Island.

Is time gentlemen someone to say NO , not to Annan plan, but a GREAT NO TO ALL OF YOU WHO FOR MORE THAN 33 YEARS you are seatting on your expensive chairs saying lies to the Greeks of the Island .

THE ONLY PART OF GREEKS OF CYPRUS WHO WON SOMETHING BECAUSE OF THE INVASION IS YOU AND ONLY YOU- GREEK CYPRIOTS POLITICIANS- YOU ARE JUST VERY SMALL TO HANDLE OUR CASE-YOU ARE WORST THAN THE INVASION FORCES.!!!
User avatar
EPSILON
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2851
Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 2:28 pm
Location: ATHENS

Postby QAMERSLAND » Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:28 am

As usual, i am being foriegner living in cyprus. i naver see any cypriot liking other cypriot. but every individual consider him/her best among all. :)

I found out that there is no unity in Cypriots, they hate each others. i find no national songs.

I found Cypriot living in cyprus as Frog of the Pool, they think Pool is all world but they are unaware out there how big is the ocean. :)


They will lose there identity in few centuries if they continiue as they are living now.

May God guide them and all of us too
QAMERSLAND
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:51 pm

Postby Get Real! » Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:36 am

QAMERSLAND wrote:As usual, i am being foriegner living in cyprus. i naver see any cypriot liking other cypriot. but every individual consider him/her best among all. :)

Don't worry too much about this weirdo... he just ASSUMES he's a Cypriot just because he and perhaps his parents were born here but little does he realize that being Cypriot has little to do with that and much more to do with one’s actions.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40525
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Postby EPSILON » Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:38 am

QAMERSLAND wrote:As usual, i am being foriegner living in cyprus. i naver see any cypriot liking other cypriot. but every individual consider him/her best among all. :)

I found out that there is no unity in Cypriots, they hate each others. i find no national songs.

I found Cypriot living in cyprus as Frog of the Pool, they think Pool is all world but they are unaware out there how big is the ocean. :)


They will lose there identity in few centuries if they continiue as they are living now.

May God guide them and all of us too


I fully agree- "they will loose there identity in few YEARS if they continue to bastard their own history as they do today
User avatar
EPSILON
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2851
Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 2:28 pm
Location: ATHENS

Postby Sotos » Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:41 am

Don't worry too much about this weirdo... he just ASSUMES he's a Cypriot just because he and perhaps his parents were born here but little does he realize that being Cypriot has little to do with that and much more to do with one’s actions.


The above could also be written as follows and it would still be correct:
Don't worry too much about this, weirdo... he just ASSUMES he's a Cypriot just because he and perhaps his parents were born here but little does he realize that being Cypriot has little to do with that and much more to do with one’s actions.
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10703
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Postby EPSILON » Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:42 am

Get Real! wrote:
QAMERSLAND wrote:As usual, i am being foriegner living in cyprus. i naver see any cypriot liking other cypriot. but every individual consider him/her best among all. :)

Don't worry too much about this weirdo... he just ASSUMES he's a Cypriot just because he and perhaps his parents were born here but little does he realize that being Cypriot has little to do with that and much more to do with one’s actions.


And GET REAL- representing the "ORIGINAL CYPRIOTS""...living in their third World mind , considering that the whole Earth sleeping every night with only one worry-to solve Cyprus problem.
User avatar
EPSILON
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2851
Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 2:28 pm
Location: ATHENS

Postby Get Real! » Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:54 am

EPSILON wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
QAMERSLAND wrote:As usual, i am being foriegner living in cyprus. i naver see any cypriot liking other cypriot. but every individual consider him/her best among all. :)

Don't worry too much about this weirdo... he just ASSUMES he's a Cypriot just because he and perhaps his parents were born here but little does he realize that being Cypriot has little to do with that and much more to do with one’s actions.


And GET REAL- representing the "ORIGINAL CYPRIOTS""...living in their third World mind , considering that the whole Earth sleeping every night with only one worry-to solve Cyprus problem.

The fact that you are so isolated from those you assume to be your compatriots should be enough for you to realize that perhaps you are NOT one of them after all.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40525
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Postby EPSILON » Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:56 am

Get Real! wrote:
EPSILON wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
QAMERSLAND wrote:As usual, i am being foriegner living in cyprus. i naver see any cypriot liking other cypriot. but every individual consider him/her best among all. :)

Don't worry too much about this weirdo... he just ASSUMES he's a Cypriot just because he and perhaps his parents were born here but little does he realize that being Cypriot has little to do with that and much more to do with one’s actions.


And GET REAL- representing the "ORIGINAL CYPRIOTS""...living in their third World mind , considering that the whole Earth sleeping every night with only one worry-to solve Cyprus problem.

The fact that you are so isolated from those you assume to be your compatriots should be enough for you to realize that perhaps you are NOT one of them after all.


The clevers of my compatriots like you are only 20-35 ,Greeks in Cyprus are almoast a million
User avatar
EPSILON
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2851
Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 2:28 pm
Location: ATHENS

Postby QAMERSLAND » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:37 am

EPSILON wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
EPSILON wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
QAMERSLAND wrote:As usual, i am being foriegner living in cyprus. i naver see any cypriot liking other cypriot. but every individual consider him/her best among all. :)

Don't worry too much about this weirdo... he just ASSUMES he's a Cypriot just because he and perhaps his parents were born here but little does he realize that being Cypriot has little to do with that and much more to do with one’s actions.


And GET REAL- representing the "ORIGINAL CYPRIOTS""...living in their third World mind , considering that the whole Earth sleeping every night with only one worry-to solve Cyprus problem.

The fact that you are so isolated from those you assume to be your compatriots should be enough for you to realize that perhaps you are NOT one of them after all.


The clevers of my compatriots like you are only 20-35 ,Greeks in Cyprus are almoast a million


Cool down guys. :) The cypriots should open their minds and give up the life syle of show up. They should return to path of Real life. the birth rate is so low according to figures in next 50 years, there will be more foriegners than cypriots in cyprus.
QAMERSLAND
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:51 pm

Postby Daemon » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:53 am

i naver see any cypriot liking other cypriot. but every individual consider him/her best among all


Very true but I’m the best, believe me.

I think what Cyprus must be divided in 7-8 parts, a very small one for the TC’s, one big for Turkey and another one big for Greece, one big for GC’s communists plus the Armenians and Maronites must have their own part and also Pafos in the whole is another country and they have their own strange language and there must be passport control to enter the area and it’s obvious what Limassol is another country and I do not believe what anyone likes them and it’s about time the ghost city of Famagusta to request independence because I think what is the better place with the nicest people and the people form there does not deserve to be in the same country with the rest. Also a small Sri lanka in Cyprus is a must, after all they are slaves that work hard for Cyprus and some day they will request their rights, but I think what the British and the rest Europeans and Real life should fuck off and let this lunacy house in it’s peace.
Daemon
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 515
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:05 pm

Next

Return to Cyprus Problem Solution Proposals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests