The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


ADMIN.WAKE UP

Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our forums?

Moderator: Admin

Postby webbo » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:46 am

DINOS SKALIOTIS wrote:
Admin wrote:Hello ukman,

This forum is lightly moderated and this is no secret. Some like it that way, some don't. It is not possible to keep everybody satisfied. Those that do not like it should simply stop to visit without making a fuss about it.

Complaints and suggestions received by members are always seriously considered. When your complaint involves another member I first evaluate the situation and then usually send a warning to the member in question. Apart from the spammers and those who are intentionally trying to harm the forum I rarely ban a member without first discussing the issue with them and trying to resolve it in a different way.

Please send any further complaints you might have via a private message as per our rules.

Thank you.


1 thing i would like to mention-

i was told i wouldnt be banned if i stopped swearing at other members, i stopped and yet the next day i was banned anyway! now if the only reason you banned me was because i continued to argue then why isnt everyone banned? most people on here argue, and even swear, and i got banned for 2 weeks!


I cannot remember that far back (and too lazy to do a recap!) - but were you maybe still abusive towards people?? Lessons learned though and now a happy Forum :allout: :eyecrazy: :allout: :eyecrazy:

Bubbles x 8)
User avatar
webbo
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4699
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:08 pm

Postby DINOS SKALIOTIS » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:55 pm

webbo wrote:
DINOS SKALIOTIS wrote:
Admin wrote:Hello ukman,

This forum is lightly moderated and this is no secret. Some like it that way, some don't. It is not possible to keep everybody satisfied. Those that do not like it should simply stop to visit without making a fuss about it.

Complaints and suggestions received by members are always seriously considered. When your complaint involves another member I first evaluate the situation and then usually send a warning to the member in question. Apart from the spammers and those who are intentionally trying to harm the forum I rarely ban a member without first discussing the issue with them and trying to resolve it in a different way.

Please send any further complaints you might have via a private message as per our rules.

Thank you.


1 thing i would like to mention-

i was told i wouldnt be banned if i stopped swearing at other members, i stopped and yet the next day i was banned anyway! now if the only reason you banned me was because i continued to argue then why isnt everyone banned? most people on here argue, and even swear, and i got banned for 2 weeks!


I cannot remember that far back (and too lazy to do a recap!) - but were you maybe still abusive towards people?? Lessons learned though and now a happy Forum :allout: :eyecrazy: :allout: :eyecrazy:

Bubbles x 8)


eeerrrrrrrr no! i was warned that i would be banned if i kept swearing, i did stop swearing but still got banned! swearing and answering back are 2 completely separate things wouldnt you say? if everyone got banned for answering back there would be no-one left on the forum!
User avatar
DINOS SKALIOTIS
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:06 am
Location: LIVADIA,LARNACA,CHINGFORD,LONDON

Postby tessintrnc » Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:08 pm

Shhhhhhhhhh........... I do believe that BC numeristic has fallen asleep !!!!
User avatar
tessintrnc
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2743
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:17 am
Location: Ozanköy

Previous

Return to Suggestions and Feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests