The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Ergenekon ... The Killer Elite of Turkey.

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Postby samarkeolog » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:59 pm

I searched Cyprus Forum for Ergenekon websites, but didn't find anything, so I guess here is best.

Today's Zaman reported that the "probe reveals Ergenekon's information warfare sites"; however, (although Turkish-language Zaman did, Today's Zaman didn't report that the nationalist extremist propaganda included a campaign of psychological warfare on Cyprus (and Turkish opinion on Cyprus), too.

In an extension to a post summarising the articles about the information warfare websites, I show how two of the Ergenekon websites, Greek Murderers and Türk Ses, got some/all of their propaganda about Cyprus from the deep state Assembly of Turkish American Associations (ATAA).
samarkeolog
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:42 pm
Location: London, UK

Postby insan » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:19 pm

http://www.turania.com/showthread.php?p=67706

The den of ultra-nationalist Turks in English. You can sign up post something regarding Cyprus and get an idea of their point of view and intentions. :lol:
User avatar
insan
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9037
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 11:33 pm
Location: Somewhere in ur network. ;]

Postby bill cobbett » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:56 pm

insan wrote:http://www.turania.com/showthread.php?p=67706

The den of ultra-nationalist Turks in English. You can sign up post something regarding Cyprus and get an idea of their point of view and intentions. :lol:

Had a look. Nice bunch of boys. They're very fond of wolves. :P
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Postby karma » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:29 pm

User avatar
karma
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3096
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:31 pm

Postby shahmaran » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:50 pm

samarkeolog wrote:I searched Cyprus Forum for Ergenekon websites, but didn't find anything, so I guess here is best.

Today's Zaman reported that the "probe reveals Ergenekon's information warfare sites"; however, (although Turkish-language Zaman did, Today's Zaman didn't report that the nationalist extremist propaganda included a campaign of psychological warfare on Cyprus (and Turkish opinion on Cyprus), too.

In an extension to a post summarising the articles about the information warfare websites, I show how two of the Ergenekon websites, Greek Murderers and Türk Ses, got some/all of their propaganda about Cyprus from the deep state Assembly of Turkish American Associations (ATAA).


If you want to read any remotely accurate news about Turkey stop reading Zaman right now!!!

This paper belongs to Fettullah Gulen who lives in the US because he has an arrest order in Turkey and is one of the biggest financial and "spiritual" supporters of all radical Islamic movements around the world.

This toilet paper called Zaman is the biggest supporter of AKP and is handed out all over Turkey for free, its a worthless piece of paper.

They pretty much own most of the media there but Zaman is the epitome of bias news within the country.

Ergenekon is nothing but a fairy tale made up by AKP so that they can arrest anyone in their way under false accusations that cannot be proven nor dis-proven anytime soon.

NO ONE has been charged yet and no one will be for a very long time since the indictment is around 250,000 pages long, yet they have all been in custody for many months now.

The whole thing is just a set up to throw key people who are a threat for AKP into a non-soluable case whos processing alone is going to take years before they can actually start charging people, in which time AKP would have achieved lots.
User avatar
shahmaran
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5461
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:58 pm
Location: In conflict

Postby karma » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:06 pm

shahmaran wrote:
samarkeolog wrote:I searched Cyprus Forum for Ergenekon websites, but didn't find anything, so I guess here is best.

Today's Zaman reported that the "probe reveals Ergenekon's information warfare sites"; however, (although Turkish-language Zaman did, Today's Zaman didn't report that the nationalist extremist propaganda included a campaign of psychological warfare on Cyprus (and Turkish opinion on Cyprus), too.

In an extension to a post summarising the articles about the information warfare websites, I show how two of the Ergenekon websites, Greek Murderers and Türk Ses, got some/all of their propaganda about Cyprus from the deep state Assembly of Turkish American Associations (ATAA).


If you want to read any remotely accurate news about Turkey stop reading Zaman right now!!!

This paper belongs to Fettullah Gulen who lives in the US because he has an arrest order in Turkey and is one of the biggest financial and "spiritual" supporters of all radical Islamic movements around the world.

This toilet paper called Zaman is the biggest supporter of AKP and is handed out all over Turkey for free, its a worthless piece of paper.

They pretty much own most of the media there but Zaman is the epitome of bias news within the country.

Ergenekon is nothing but a fairy tale made up by AKP so that they can arrest anyone in their way under false accusations that cannot be proven nor dis-proven anytime soon.

NO ONE has been charged yet and no one will be for a very long time since the indictment is around 250,000 pages long, yet they have all been in custody for many months now.

The whole thing is just a set up to throw key people who are a threat for AKP into a non-soluable case whos processing alone is going to take years before they can actually start charging people, in which time AKP would have achieved lots.


:roll: :roll:

hi Shah how u been ??

I doubt wht u say, what is happening today is not the whole thing , not even the half...the real key people are the ones who will help AKP to win again just to save their own lives :wink:
The Deep State is much more deep than you have ever imagined Im afraid :(
User avatar
karma
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3096
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:31 pm

Postby YFred » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:10 pm

Was Fettullah Gulen not involved in collecting money for Bosnia and then disappearing with it?
User avatar
YFred
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12100
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:22 am
Location: Lurucina-Upon-Thames

Postby shahmaran » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:31 pm

Hey Karma all good thank you, I hope all is well with you too :)

AKP will probably win because they have enormous financial backup such as Gulen behind them, how else can a government afford to print its variety of newspapers and drop one at your door step every day for the past years.

Lets not even mention the amount of "help" they do to the poor by handing out coal and general household appliances such as washing machines in return for votes, they have given out washing machines to houses that dont even have water pipes :lol:

I do not disbelieve that some form of unity does exist within the government but they probably only pose a threat to AKP and their likes.

Which country wouldn't have some number of top figures working together to watch its back?

So far most of the people who got arrested under "Ergenekon" have generally been hard-line Kemalists.

Which is no surprise.

Like I said stop reading Zaman or Sabah as both of them are totally ridiculous and very misinforming.

All they do is praise AKP and they are especially good at printing inside information about the Ergenekon case that no paper can get hold of.

Plus all their articles about every single Ergenekon suspects so far has been written in a manner which portrays them of being guilty way before they are even charged with anything.

They have not ONCE printed a single article abut the despicable acts of AKP when all other news sources were screaming about them.
User avatar
shahmaran
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5461
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:58 pm
Location: In conflict

Re: Ergenekon ... The Killer Elite of Turkey.

Postby repulsewarrior » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:10 pm

...the earliest topic on this subject, and interesting reading too.

...some other threads, food for thought,

cyprus28843.html?hilit=Ergenekon

cyprus30498.html?hilit=Ergenekon#p597417

cyprus30991.html?hilit=Ergenekon#p607780

an update...

The Ergenekon case, with 275 defendants, began in 2007 when hand grenades were found in a squatter house in Istanbul after an anonymous phone tip. Hundreds of civilians and military personnel were detained on charges that they were involved with an alleged terrorist group called Ergenekon that planned to topple the government.

Read more: http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/origina ... z477t38uW5


Almost three years later (of the decision), on April 21, the High Court of Appeals overturned the convictions because of procedural flaws and their lack of merit.

Read more: http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/origina ... z477tN34vW
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7592
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Ergenekon ... The Killer Elite of Turkey.

Postby repulsewarrior » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:37 am

Turkey's last Ergenekon trial ends as all defendants acquitted

Read more: http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/origina ... z4eSjkn34P


...interesting reading, this post, and the others on our forum, the links provided. Deja Vue will be all the "FETO" suspects acquitted, eventually.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7592
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Previous

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests