The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


how many weeks

Visiting Cyprus? Ask any questions you have here.

Moderator: Piratis

Postby SSBubbles » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:57 am

bill cobbett wrote:I am not terribly happy, off in a few days time. Far too hot. Crowded, noisy beaches with topless scandinavian girls, warm sea (!), mossies, far too much eating and drinking, under orders to visit Paphos etc. etc.

I don't want to go.... :cry:



Feeling any happier today BillC?

BTW, are you bringing any clothes with you? :wink:
User avatar
SSBubbles
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11885
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:51 pm
Location: Right here! Right now!

Postby Bill » Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:33 pm

bill cobbett wrote:I am not terribly happy, off in a few days time. Far too hot. Crowded, noisy beaches with topless scandinavian girls, warm sea (!), mossies, far too much eating and drinking, under orders to visit Paphos etc. etc.

I don't want to go.... :cry:


:shock: ~~ :roll:
Bill
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1903
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 10:58 am
Location: ~ Sunny South East Coast of Cyprus

Postby siobhan1989 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:08 pm

paphos seems popular, anyone stayed at Grecian Park Hotel in Protaras/Ayia Napa? is it nice?
User avatar
siobhan1989
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:31 pm

Postby Naughtyned » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:57 pm

wulliemcmartin wrote:
Naughtyned wrote:August 10th....you do the maths. :lol:


July 30! Even better


Well yer off the morra mate.....Aw the best!
Naughtyned
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:37 pm
Location: Scotland

Postby Smiler Brian » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:28 pm

land about 2.30 Friday morning. Mahmouts Friday evening then the Ship on Limassol front.
User avatar
Smiler Brian
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:17 pm

Postby bill cobbett » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:40 am

SSBubbles wrote:
bill cobbett wrote:I am not terribly happy, off in a few days time. Far too hot. Crowded, noisy beaches with topless scandinavian girls, warm sea (!), mossies, far too much eating and drinking, under orders to visit Paphos etc. etc.

I don't want to go.... :cry:



Feeling any happier today BillC?

BTW, are you bringing any clothes with you? :wink:
Hi bubbles and bill. Not really. Just tried to put my foot down by telling mrs c that we should go to Cornwall next year so I'm a bit bruised at the moment.

Clothes? Worse, have to wear shorts, hairy legs!
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Postby bill cobbett » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:42 am

Smiler Brian wrote:land about 2.30 Friday morning. Mahmouts Friday evening then the Ship on Limassol front.
Have a good time SB.
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Postby SSBubbles » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:17 am

Smiler Brian wrote:land about 2.30 Friday morning. Mahmouts Friday evening then the Ship on Limassol front.



SB, the Ship Inn is no longer there!

Demolished a few weeks ago - I am not sure of their intentions, though some work is 'going on'!
User avatar
SSBubbles
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11885
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:51 pm
Location: Right here! Right now!

Postby SSBubbles » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:19 am

bill cobbett wrote:
SSBubbles wrote:
bill cobbett wrote:I am not terribly happy, off in a few days time. Far too hot. Crowded, noisy beaches with topless scandinavian girls, warm sea (!), mossies, far too much eating and drinking, under orders to visit Paphos etc. etc.

I don't want to go.... :cry:



Feeling any happier today BillC?

BTW, are you bringing any clothes with you? :wink:
Hi bubbles and bill. Not really. Just tried to put my foot down by telling mrs c that we should go to Cornwall next year so I'm a bit bruised at the moment.

Clothes? Worse, have to wear shorts, hairy legs!



You could always wax prior to your visit! :wink:

I have never been to Cornwall though I always intended too - best laid plans etc.................. :(
User avatar
SSBubbles
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11885
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:51 pm
Location: Right here! Right now!

Postby Smiler Brian » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:52 pm

SSBubbles wrote:
Smiler Brian wrote:land about 2.30 Friday morning. Mahmouts Friday evening then the Ship on Limassol front.



SB, the Ship Inn is no longer there!

Demolished a few weeks ago - I am not sure of their intentions, though some work is 'going on'!

Bugger! Surf and Sun it is then.
User avatar
Smiler Brian
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:17 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Tourism

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest