The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


REPRESENTATIVES OF SYRIAN AND TC TOURISM SECTOR MEET

Visiting Cyprus? Ask any questions you have here.

Moderator: Piratis

Postby halil » Wed May 28, 2008 9:48 pm

Get Real! wrote:
halil wrote:Poor GR ,
we are talking about Turism between to sides . Syria and TRNC has got common .....both of them under the isolation from this funny world .They have every rights to come closer and do some bussiness .
for you everything is criminal and you are always honest .....
think it like that .... mind your own business ....

keep shooting them .your police forces are doing well job .

Soon planes will go to Damascus via Turkey ....they need turist as well .
also talks are on with Kosova .... why not ....do we have to wait you hundreds years ?

You’ve been caught in CRIME with your pants down and you have the audacity to call them “tourists”? If they’re tourists how come they get caught illegally crossing in the RoC, financially broke and in such a poor physical state?

Shame on you…and you play the “family” man! :evil:


Shame on GR,
you don't know what you are talking .... your job is only to try scare the people .... they are not child GR.... most of the peoples who are following this forum learned your tactics . Scare them or throw them mud ... that mud will left sign on them .......... they only laughs :lol: :lol: :lol:

we are talking about tourism opportunities between two sides ...lol...
not illagal immigration ..... tourism will work for both sides ... turist will go from TRNC to Syria and From Syria to TRNC ....Don't mixed the apples with Pears ....They are two different :twisted:
halil
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8804
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:21 pm
Location: nicosia

Postby Get Real! » Wed May 28, 2008 10:01 pm

halil wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
halil wrote:Poor GR ,
we are talking about Turism between to sides . Syria and TRNC has got common .....both of them under the isolation from this funny world .They have every rights to come closer and do some bussiness .
for you everything is criminal and you are always honest .....
think it like that .... mind your own business ....

keep shooting them .your police forces are doing well job .

Soon planes will go to Damascus via Turkey ....they need turist as well .
also talks are on with Kosova .... why not ....do we have to wait you hundreds years ?

You’ve been caught in CRIME with your pants down and you have the audacity to call them “tourists”? If they’re tourists how come they get caught illegally crossing in the RoC, financially broke and in such a poor physical state?

Shame on you…and you play the “family” man! :evil:


Shame on GR,
you don't know what you are talking .... your job is only to try scare the people .... they are not child GR.... most of the peoples who are following this forum learned your tactics . Scare them or throw them mud ... that mud will left sign on them .......... they only laughs :lol: :lol: :lol:

we are talking about tourism opportunities between two sides ...lol...
not illagal immigration ..... tourism will work for both sides ... turist will go from TRNC to Syria and From Syria to TRNC ....Don't mixed the apples with Pears ....They are two different :twisted:

Turkish Cypriot Bullshit Artist #1 = Gabira
(Pretended she could challenge history only to fall apart)

Turkish Cypriot Bullshit Artist #2 = Halil
(Caught with his pants down misinforming over human smuggling)

Who’s the next TC Bullshit Artist in line? GR is coming after YOUR arse...
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40379
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Postby halil » Wed May 28, 2008 10:06 pm

GR,
you are too soft ......

just for spite we will ...................

and you can go mad ......................

şıkıdım şıkıdım .....
halil
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8804
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:21 pm
Location: nicosia

Postby Get Real! » Wed May 28, 2008 10:10 pm

halil wrote:GR,
you are too soft ......

just for spite we will ...................

and you can go mad ......................

şıkıdım şıkıdım .....

Don't worry... I've just sent a PM to daddy Bir to come and "save" your sorry arse.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40379
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Postby umit07 » Wed May 28, 2008 10:20 pm

THe facts for GR.

1. During the early days of the ferry it was pretty easy for a Syrian enter the TRNC with the intent of border jumping.

2. Immigration control for the ferry syrians had been strictened.

3. The border jumpers now come in small boats and not with the ferry.

If it is so easy to enter the TRNC via ferry, why is it running at a loss? Hardly anyone uses it .
User avatar
umit07
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:02 pm

Postby BirKibrisli » Thu May 29, 2008 2:10 am

Get Real! wrote:
halil wrote:GR,
you are too soft ......

just for spite we will ...................

and you can go mad ......................

şıkıdım şıkıdım .....

Don't worry... I've just sent a PM to daddy Bir to come and "save" your sorry arse.


Vow...It is indeed a shock to wake up to a PM from GR... :)
Daddy Bir is here to put you in your place Get Real!
Your place is in the gutter with the rest of the bigots and racists of the world...Anybody who makes sweeping generalisations like Turkish Cypriots =International Criminals does not deserve to be taken seriously...

I can go into a sensible explanation as to how and why the TCs find themselves in the sorry state they are,list all the historical,political and strategic reasons,but I will be wasting my breath...

I have worked out why you are so desperately aggressive,GR...
You cannot stand the thought that Christofias is prepared to treat the TCs as political equals,indeed political partners since 1960...You are so full of hatred and disdain for your TC compatriots...You cannot possibly see them as your equal socially,culturally,economically,and certainly not politically...Thankfully,you are in the minority,and all your war-mongering efforts will not be enough to make me,at least,think ill of my GC brothers and sisters...


I stand by my conviction that the only feasible and just solution in the long run is a Unitary state run along democratic one-vote one-value principles,aided by the full force of international law...But you and your kind have (with the help of that delighful,wise-man,Bananiot, who you can't stand!)have made it clear for me why the rest of my community of TCs are not as prepared as I am to rush into your arms...I hope that Talat and Christofias can somehow find a BBF which would be acceptable to the majority of Cypriots in the near future...Otherwise,the TCs as a distinct people will disappear from the North,and you will be sharing 38% of Cyprus with one Million Turkish settlers for the rest of your miserable,racist life... :twisted: :twisted:
User avatar
BirKibrisli
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6162
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:28 pm
Location: Australia

Postby Get Real! » Thu May 29, 2008 3:01 am

BirKibrisli wrote:Daddy Bir is here to put you in your place Get Real!

Once again your answer is to WASH THE TURKISH CYPRIOT’S HANDS CLEAN OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, despite being presented with the most incriminating of evidence, foolishly thinking that you’re actually doing them a favor, and showing ZERO compassion for the Syrians being conned by Turkish Cypriots all the way to their death or misery. Good man!

While others here will no doubt be surprised at your IRRESPONSIBLE ATTITUDE, you do NOT surprise GR who has observed this pattern from you for a long time now...
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40379
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Postby Gabira » Thu May 29, 2008 6:04 am

Get Real! wrote:Turkish Cypriot Bullshit Artist #1 = Gabira


:lol: :lol: :lol: Thankyou for your rating, it really means the World to me :roll:

You are a very angry man GR, time heals everything.

I look forward to having a Turkish coffee with you one day when your nerves settle down, I know you want to :wink:
User avatar
Gabira
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:25 am
Location: In Your Greek Veins.

Postby halil » Thu May 29, 2008 6:42 am

What a propaganda machine !

sending PM ???????????????????????
halil
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8804
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:21 pm
Location: nicosia

Previous

Return to Cyprus Tourism

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests