The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


IS MILTIADES A TRAITOR TO HIS COUNTRY

Propose and discuss specific solutions to aspects of the Cyprus Problem

DO YOU CONSIDER MILTIADES A TRAITOR TO HIS COUNTRY?

Poll ended at Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:05 pm

YES
7
21%
NO
27
79%
 
Total votes : 34

Re: IS MILTIADES A TRAITOR TO HIS COUNTRY

Postby miltiades » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:55 pm

Garavnoss wrote:
miltiades wrote:
Garavnoss wrote:
miltiades wrote:
Garavnoss wrote:You are a dangerous advocate of Cyprus' interests since you have allied yourself to those nations that destroyed it = "Traitor".

You are a spokesman for non other than YOURSELF and those who have created havoc upon the face of the earth.

Arhidia ! You are a perverted individual. You support the savages causing havoc in the ME.
Do you condemn the murder of 130 worshippers by your courageous mates?? I bet not you freak !!


I condemn ALL murder.

I condemn those who are responsible for every life lost.

I condemn those who created the situation which now produces such murderous activities in the ME (and elsewhere).

I condemn those nations which have become the beacons of YOUR admiration, they are responsible for every drop of blood spilled.


Who incited the 4 suicide savages to blow them selves up in the two mosques ?
Garavnoss wrote: Circumstances


Did the Americans have something to do with this barbaric attack ?
Garavnoss wrote: YES, they (and others) created the mayhem which gave rise to ALL the aftermath events.


You are consumed with hatred directed at America, Israel and the west, you are not competently logical in idendifying the real causes of such savagery, hence your expressed admiration of ISIS calling them courageous.

Garavnoss wrote: I DO condemn the political and military ACTIONS in the ME (and elsewhere) of those nations you indicate, such condemnation is NOT an indication of HATRED nor does it confirm admiration for the ISIS, (the latter is merely the result of your inability to distinguish the meaning of "Courage", an attribute sadly lacking in yourself).


"every drop of blood spilled"
Does that include the blood spilled in Yemen mosques ?
Garavnoss wrote: YES



Your rationale is impaired by your profound and acrimonious repugnance that you so regularly express for America, Israel and the west. You are indeed an exceedingly credulous individual who has an obscure logic commensurate to utter stupidity.

Garavnoss wrote: Your clumsy attempt to portray yourself as a learned man....., you probably THINK you are involved in a debate!.
but are sadly lacking in the necessary qualifications to enter into a civilized exchange of views.......Civility.

My only response, one that you understand, is fuck off you stupid thing.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: IS MILTIADES A TRAITOR TO HIS COUNTRY

Postby Garavnoss » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:32 pm

miltiades wrote:My only response, one that you understand, is fuck off you stupid thing.



In actual fact, the above is the ONLY response you are capable of under any circumstances.

Ignorance, Insult and Bad Language are your favoured strange bedfellows (as are the Yanks and their subservient allies).
User avatar
Garavnoss
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:36 pm

Re: IS MILTIADES A TRAITOR TO HIS COUNTRY

Postby miltiades » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:39 pm

Garavnoss wrote:
miltiades wrote:My only response, one that you understand, is fuck off you stupid thing.



In actual fact, the above is the ONLY response you are capable of under any circumstances.

Ignorance, Insult and Bad Language are your favoured strange bedfellows (as are the Yanks and their subservient allies).

I do not easily tolerate fools who make blatantly stupid comments, so lets just leave it at this. Get some help and I hope you soon make the journey to join your esteemed mates. Piss off now .
THE END
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: IS MILTIADES A TRAITOR TO HIS COUNTRY

Postby Garavnoss » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:11 pm

miltiades wrote:
Garavnoss wrote:
miltiades wrote:My only response, one that you understand, is fuck off you stupid thing.



In actual fact, the above is the ONLY response you are capable of under any circumstances.

Ignorance, Insult and Bad Language are your favoured strange bedfellows (as are the Yanks and their subservient allies).

I do not easily tolerate fools who make blatantly stupid comments, so lets just leave it at this. Get some help and I hope you soon make the journey to join your esteemed mates. Piss off now .
THE END


How very typical of you that you should declare "THE END" (your usual tactic when cornered) and how unfortunate for you that you do not have the authority to enforce such a conclusion.

Incidentally, WHY did you find it necessary to revive this old post ?, were you hoping for some reassurance that you are an acceptable candidate for the title of "Patriotic Cypriot" ?.

I would strongly advise you to grow a beard, visit a "Muslim Outfitter" and study the Qur'an (remember to keep the book uppermost on your bookshelf and it's teachings uppermost in your mind) it might place you on the winning side for once in your life.
User avatar
Garavnoss
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:36 pm

Re: IS MILTIADES A TRAITOR TO HIS COUNTRY

Postby miltiades » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:23 pm

Garavnoss wrote:
miltiades wrote:
Garavnoss wrote:
miltiades wrote:My only response, one that you understand, is fuck off you stupid thing.



In actual fact, the above is the ONLY response you are capable of under any circumstances.

Ignorance, Insult and Bad Language are your favoured strange bedfellows (as are the Yanks and their subservient allies).

I do not easily tolerate fools who make blatantly stupid comments, so lets just leave it at this. Get some help and I hope you soon make the journey to join your esteemed mates. Piss off now .
THE END


How very typical of you that you should declare "THE END" (your usual tactic when cornered) and how unfortunate for you that you do not have the authority to enforce such a conclusion.

Incidentally, WHY did you find it necessary to revive this old post ?, were you hoping for some reassurance that you are an acceptable candidate for the title of "Patriotic Cypriot" ?.

I would strongly advise you to grow a beard, visit a "Muslim Outfitter" and study the Qur'an (remember to keep the book uppermost on your bookshelf and it's teachings uppermost in your mind) it might place you on the winning side for once in your life.

Hey stupid, I did NOT revive this thread :lol:
Do tell us which wonderful parts in your holy book would I find of interest ??
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: IS MILTIADES A TRAITOR TO HIS COUNTRY

Postby miltiades » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:28 pm

No need to answer my last question, I think I found the bits that would be worthy of my praise.
" Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kill them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. (Quran 2:191)

Virgins await those who enter paradise. (Quran 3:15) :lol: :lol:

Those who disbelieve, promise them a painful doom. (Quran 3:21) :twisted:

Those who brag about doing good will go to hell. (Quran 3:188) :evil:

Unbelievers will be tormented forever with fire. When their skin is burned off, a fresh skin will be provided. (Quran 4:56) :oops:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: IS MILTIADES A TRAITOR TO HIS COUNTRY

Postby Garavnoss » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:49 pm

miltiades wrote:
No need to answer my last question, I think I found the bits that would be worthy of my praise.


Virgins await those who enter paradise. (Quran 3:15) :lol: :lol:


Such ridicule (extremely common among those with no real knowledge of the Qur'an_) will ultimately be your downfall.

As stated, grow a beard, visit the outfitter, study the Qur'an and cherish the book and it's contents.

Turn from the evils of those that have captivated your soul, time is running out for you, the "Traitor's" reward is eternal anguish.
User avatar
Garavnoss
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:36 pm

Re: IS MILTIADES A TRAITOR TO HIS COUNTRY

Postby miltiades » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:58 pm

Garavnoss wrote:
miltiades wrote:
No need to answer my last question, I think I found the bits that would be worthy of my praise.


Virgins await those who enter paradise. (Quran 3:15) :lol: :lol:


Such ridicule (extremely common among those with no real knowledge of the Qur'an_) will ultimately be your downfall.

As stated, grow a beard, visit the outfitter, study the Qur'an and cherish the book and it's contents.

Turn from the evils of those that have captivated your soul, time is running out for you, the "Traitor's" reward is eternal anguish.

What do you suggest, shall I join the savages out in Syria and Iraq ? :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: IS MILTIADES A TRAITOR TO HIS COUNTRY

Postby repulsewarrior » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:48 pm

...well said Milti.

...indeed Garavnoss, where to turn, what are you suggesting?
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7606
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: IS MILTIADES A TRAITOR TO HIS COUNTRY

Postby Garavnoss » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:49 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:...well said Milti.

...indeed Garavnoss, where to turn, what are you suggesting?



Quite simply.....Drop the unhealthy adoration of the instigators of the current conflicts in the ME. (whom we ALL know by now).

IF (as indicated on several occasions) one is an atheist, the study of the Qur'an (sans ridicule about virgins) might be beneficial.

Engage in civilized exchanges without resorting to insult and bad language, both are most incompatible to respectability.

At least TRY to understand the hopelessness of those who are suffering the results of those actions (by Western Powers) which gave rise to (and still support) the retaliatory actions of those who act in defiance of their oppressors.........that's all.

(Must point out that I do not understand the "well said" bit, coming from YOU, I'm surprised).
User avatar
Garavnoss
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:36 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem Solution Proposals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests