The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Can I use this for my avatar?

Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our forums?

Moderator: Admin

Postby SSBubbles » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:31 pm

GorillaGal wrote:let's all be oracle for a week.
let's all confuse bubbles.
this could be fun!

(oh the painkillers are really good!)



You can go off people you know!

I will remain impartial and independent thanks. I see no-one has taken GR's avatar? Any reason for that (forgive me if someone has) :?
User avatar
SSBubbles
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11885
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:51 pm
Location: Right here! Right now!

Postby Niki » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:45 pm

SSBubbles wrote:
GorillaGal wrote:let's all be oracle for a week.
let's all confuse bubbles.
this could be fun!

(oh the painkillers are really good!)



You can go off people you know!

I will remain impartial and independent thanks. I see no-one has taken GR's avatar? Any reason for that (forgive me if someone has) :?


Did he have one? I think GR was avatar free!
User avatar
Niki
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2441
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:02 pm
Location: UK

Postby RichardB » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:46 pm

I will remain impartial and independent thanks. I see no-one has taken GR's avatar? Any reason for that (forgive me if someone has)


As a honoured VIP (I think the only one on the forum) GRs avatar shall remain his property only until his return to set you all straight
User avatar
RichardB
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3413
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 9:48 pm
Location: Blackpool/Lefkosia

Postby SSBubbles » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:49 pm

Niki wrote:
SSBubbles wrote:
GorillaGal wrote:let's all be oracle for a week.
let's all confuse bubbles.
this could be fun!

(oh the painkillers are really good!)



You can go off people you know!

I will remain impartial and independent thanks. I see no-one has taken GR's avatar? Any reason for that (forgive me if someone has) :?


Did he have one? I think GR was avatar free!



Could not remember so I looked him up - flag of Cyprus
User avatar
SSBubbles
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11885
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:51 pm
Location: Right here! Right now!

Postby Niki » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:07 pm

SSBubbles wrote:
Niki wrote:
SSBubbles wrote:
GorillaGal wrote:let's all be oracle for a week.
let's all confuse bubbles.
this could be fun!

(oh the painkillers are really good!)



You can go off people you know!

I will remain impartial and independent thanks. I see no-one has taken GR's avatar? Any reason for that (forgive me if someone has) :?


Did he have one? I think GR was avatar free!



Could not remember so I looked him up - flag of Cyprus


OK! Easy to get another then!
User avatar
Niki
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2441
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:02 pm
Location: UK

Previous

Return to Suggestions and Feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests