The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Multiple accounts

Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our forums?

Moderator: Admin

Multiple accounts

Postby Cheshire Cat » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:49 pm

Why do people want to run multiple accounts on this forum.
User avatar
Cheshire Cat
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:46 pm

Re: Multiple accounts

Postby RichardB » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:52 pm

Cheshire Cat wrote:Why do people want to run multiple accounts on this forum.


I dont think you are allowed multiple accounts
User avatar
RichardB
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3413
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 9:48 pm
Location: Blackpool/Lefkosia

Postby RRichie » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:55 pm

So they can come back as an alias until they serve thier sentence.
:lol: :lol:
User avatar
RRichie
Member
Member
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:51 pm
Location: England

Re: Multiple accounts

Postby Cheshire Cat » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:57 pm

RichardB wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:Why do people want to run multiple accounts on this forum.


I dont think you are allowed multiple accounts


But Oracle said she " wanted to close ALL her accounts, all is multiple in my book"
User avatar
Cheshire Cat
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:46 pm

Postby Cheshire Cat » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:58 pm

RRichie wrote:So they can come back as an alias until they serve thier sentence.
:lol: :lol:


How do they do it, by having more than 1 email account and address ?
User avatar
Cheshire Cat
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:46 pm

Postby RichardB » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:58 pm

Oh dear am I missing something?

I thought that you could only have one account

still I suppose if you travelled to an internet cafe or suchlike you could open one there as the ISP number would be different
User avatar
RichardB
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3413
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 9:48 pm
Location: Blackpool/Lefkosia

Postby Cheshire Cat » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:03 pm

RichardB,

That is what I thought, however , Admin did say that Oracle wanted to close ALL OF HER ACCOUNTS, which suggests that she has more than one ID .
User avatar
Cheshire Cat
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:46 pm

Re: Multiple accounts

Postby SSBubbles » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:48 pm

Cheshire Cat wrote:Why do people want to run multiple accounts on this forum.



I went for my own account as Forum rules state you cannot sign in under two names from the one e-mail account and I think by posting under Webbo all the time was confusing for some people! Hence SSBubbles was born!

We still only have the one each though - not like some 'banned' people who I see appear to have come back - (noticeable absence of others too!!)I take it this is what you are referring to CC! Some people just cannot do their time eh?

:roll: :wink:
User avatar
SSBubbles
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11885
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:51 pm
Location: Right here! Right now!

Re: Multiple accounts

Postby Cheshire Cat » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:52 pm

SSBubbles wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:Why do people want to run multiple accounts on this forum.



I went for my own account as Forum rules state you cannot sign in under two names from the one e-mail account and I think by posting under Webbo all the time was confusing for some people! Hence SSBubbles was born!

We still only have the one each though - not like some 'banned' people who I see appear to have come back - (noticeable absence of others too!!)I take it this is what you are referring to CC! Some people just cannot do their time eh?


:D
Got it in one Bubbles

:roll: :wink:
User avatar
Cheshire Cat
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:46 pm

Re: Multiple accounts

Postby miltiades » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:52 pm

Cheshire Cat wrote:Why do people want to run multiple accounts on this forum.

Because they are ...traitors ???
See the thread IS MILTIADES A TRAITOR , you will see that out of the 7 ar..s who agreed only 4 are real , the other three are the first 3 with another account !!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Next

Return to Suggestions and Feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests