The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Kikapu .... Get Ready for a BIG BANG!

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Kikapu .... Get Ready for a BIG BANG!

Postby zan » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:14 pm

denizaksulu wrote:
zan wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Oracle wrote:Next Wednesday the Large Hadron Collider gets fired up under Geneva. :D

Colliding protons will recreate events during the BIG BANG! 8)

Some theorists predict a mini Black Hole will be created which will grow and expand as it swallows up the universe around it. :shock:

From the land which gave us cheese with holes .... :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Who doesn't like to have a GOOD BANG now and then.!! :lol:

As a matter of fact, I know someone who is there right now working with that collided. Funny enough, I also have a good friend who works on the linear accelerator at Standford University in California.

I've asked them to see if they can find the missing links to VP and Zan by looking into Black Holes.!!

Still waiting for news.! :lol: :lol:


Was this the guy that found your missing link back to you being Greek once upon a time......It must have come as a relief to you knowing your strange attraction to Crosses.... 8) 8) 8)

Kikapos best chat up line when visting the Greek baths :wink: :lol:

Have you got a bit of Greek in you? No? Then, would you like a bit of Greek in you???? :idea:



Yes, but in the baths what he shouted, upon his discovery was ,'Eureka' or in Cypriotish, 'Evriga'. :wink:



:lol: :lol: That was what they shouted back at him but it was "You wreak ah! " :lol:
User avatar
zan
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16213
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:55 pm

Postby denizaksulu » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:36 am

MAD SCIENTISTS; A big Black Hole in their pockets. and thats for sure.:roll: I blame Kiks for all this.

Just in case things go wrong.
GOOD BY ALL including Boomers too if you are still reading the forum.

FAREWELL my friends :lol:
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Postby tessintrnc » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:48 am

denizaksulu wrote:MAD SCIENTISTS; A big Black Hole in their pockets. and thats for sure.:roll: I blame Kiks for all this.

Just in case things go wrong.
GOOD BY ALL including Boomers too if you are still reading the forum.

FAREWELL my friends :lol:


Gün Aydın Canım!!! They said on the news that it will be about 8.30 (UK time) - will the earth move? :shocked: I can't help thinking how the $4.4 billion could have been to better use though....

Oh, and just in case - Güle Güle x x :lol:
User avatar
tessintrnc
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2743
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:17 am
Location: Ozanköy

Postby denizaksulu » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:53 am

tessintrnc wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:MAD SCIENTISTS; A big Black Hole in their pockets. and thats for sure.:roll: I blame Kiks for all this.

Just in case things go wrong.
GOOD BY ALL including Boomers too if you are still reading the forum.

FAREWELL my friends :lol:


Gün Aydın Canım!!! They said on the news that it will be about 8.30 (UK time) - will the earth move? :shocked: I can't help thinking how the $4.4 billion could have been to better use though....

Oh, and just in case - Güle Güle x x :lol:



Oh, PLEASE, STOP THIS WORLD , I WANT TO GET OFF!!!!


See you in Heaven Tess :lol:
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Postby zan » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:26 am

denizaksulu wrote:
tessintrnc wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:MAD SCIENTISTS; A big Black Hole in their pockets. and thats for sure.:roll: I blame Kiks for all this.

Just in case things go wrong.
GOOD BY ALL including Boomers too if you are still reading the forum.

FAREWELL my friends :lol:


Gün Aydın Canım!!! They said on the news that it will be about 8.30 (UK time) - will the earth move? :shocked: I can't help thinking how the $4.4 billion could have been to better use though....

Oh, and just in case - Güle Güle x x :lol:



Oh, PLEASE, STOP THIS WORLD , I WANT TO GET OFF!!!!


See you in Heaven Tess :lol:


Instructions if things go wrong....

Find a sturdy seat and place it in the cupboard under the stairs. Sit firmly in your seat and place head between legs...........And kiss your a***e goodbye!!!!



:lol:
User avatar
zan
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16213
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:55 pm

Postby denizaksulu » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:30 am

zan wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:
tessintrnc wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:MAD SCIENTISTS; A big Black Hole in their pockets. and thats for sure.:roll: I blame Kiks for all this.

Just in case things go wrong.
GOOD BY ALL including Boomers too if you are still reading the forum.

FAREWELL my friends :lol:


Gün Aydın Canım!!! They said on the news that it will be about 8.30 (UK time) - will the earth move? :shocked: I can't help thinking how the $4.4 billion could have been to better use though....

Oh, and just in case - Güle Güle x x :lol:



Oh, PLEASE, STOP THIS WORLD , I WANT TO GET OFF!!!!


See you in Heaven Tess :lol:


Instructions if things go wrong....

Find a sturdy seat and place it in the cupboard under the stairs. Sit firmly in your seat and place head between legs...........And kiss your a***e goodbye!!!!



:lol:



Oh God, the countdown has began. I dont wanna die. Aaaargh
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Postby zan » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:49 am

denizaksulu wrote:
zan wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:
tessintrnc wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:MAD SCIENTISTS; A big Black Hole in their pockets. and thats for sure.:roll: I blame Kiks for all this.

Just in case things go wrong.
GOOD BY ALL including Boomers too if you are still reading the forum.

FAREWELL my friends :lol:


Gün Aydın Canım!!! They said on the news that it will be about 8.30 (UK time) - will the earth move? :shocked: I can't help thinking how the $4.4 billion could have been to better use though....

Oh, and just in case - Güle Güle x x :lol:



Oh, PLEASE, STOP THIS WORLD , I WANT TO GET OFF!!!!


See you in Heaven Tess :lol:


Instructions if things go wrong....

Find a sturdy seat and place it in the cupboard under the stairs. Sit firmly in your seat and place head between legs...........And kiss your a***e goodbye!!!!



:lol:



Oh God, the countdown has began. I dont wanna die. Aaaargh




:lol: :lol: :lol: Nothng will go wrong guys...Lets give this a positive spin for a change.......I have read that the answer to our power problems might lie in small controllable black holes. If a small but unstable black hole is formed even for a few nano seconds that might open up the way for research so that we can find a way to control it and power the whole world from one source. It might even open up the heavens to space travel for us. Money well spent as far as I am concerned.
User avatar
zan
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16213
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:55 pm

Postby denizaksulu » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:52 am

Assuming we live to see the results. :?
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Postby Tim Drayton » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:54 am

They have managed to start the beam a few times but it will apparently be some time before they actually engineer a collision, if they manage to do it at all.
User avatar
Tim Drayton
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8226
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Limassol/Lemesos

Postby DT. » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:56 am

Tim Drayton wrote:They have managed to start the beam a few times but it will apparently be some time before they actually engineer a collision, if they manage to do it at all.


any idea of any websites we can watch the progress?
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12196
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest