The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


My Solution

Propose and discuss specific solutions to aspects of the Cyprus Problem

My Solution

Postby SoSolidCrew » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:29 pm

Lets isolate the whole island :lol: Another Atlantis hehe A theme park maybe.
SoSolidCrew
Member
Member
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:46 am

Re: My Solution

Postby Get Real! » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:57 pm

SoSolidCrew wrote:Lets isolate the whole island :lol: Another Atlantis hehe A theme park maybe.

We take the message area "Cyprus Problem Solution Proposals" very seriously so please refrain from starting joke threads in here and especially ones that are not even funny! Next time use the “general section” or “joke” area. Ta.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40382
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: My Solution

Postby DT. » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:46 pm

SoSolidCrew wrote:Lets isolate the whole island :lol: Another Atlantis hehe A theme park maybe.


sure! You go first.
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12196
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

Postby SoSolidCrew » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:00 pm

Ah sorry about that
SoSolidCrew
Member
Member
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:46 am

Re: My Solution

Postby utu » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:26 am

Get Real! wrote:
SoSolidCrew wrote:Lets isolate the whole island :lol: Another Atlantis hehe A theme park maybe.

We take the message area "Cyprus Problem Solution Proposals" very seriously so please refrain from starting joke threads in here and especially ones that are not even funny! Next time use the “general section” or “joke” area. Ta.


That's a tad ironic, given your rather interesting sense of humor, GR...
User avatar
utu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 944
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:32 am
Location: British Columbia

Postby ahristos » Tue May 26, 2009 6:23 pm

THE SOLUTION
1 NEW CONSTITUTION
2 GREEKS AND TURKS MUST GO AWAY ALSO UK FROM BASES
DEMILITARISATION OF CYPRUS
3 REGIVE ALL PROPERTIES TO PRE 1960 OWNERS
NEW FLAG
AND FREE ELECTIONS
EUROPOLICE FOR THE 2 FIRST YEARS AND EUROTROOPS
LATER MIXT POLICE TC-GC
EU MONITORING THE UNIFICATIOS PROCESS
FOR FIVE YEARS SPACE
THAT IS SO SIMPLE
IN NEW CONSTITUTION MUST BE ARTICLE
TO PROHIBIT GREECE AND TURKEY UK TO GO TO INTERRIORS AFAIRS
THEN YOU HAVE A INTEPENTENT STATE AND NOT TAIL OF TURKEY
AND SO ON
ahristos
Member
Member
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 2:35 pm
Location: ALBANIA

Postby paliometoxo » Tue May 26, 2009 7:12 pm

lol so solid crew nice solution...

the only solution can be turks leave cyprus the f alone and leave the cypriots be.. and that goes for greece to but they arent the problem its turkey
User avatar
paliometoxo
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8837
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:55 pm
Location: Nicosia, paliometocho

Postby Viewpoint » Tue May 26, 2009 9:41 pm

paliometoxo wrote:lol so solid crew nice solution...

the only solution can be turks leave cyprus the f alone and leave the cypriots be.. and that goes for greece to but they arent the problem its turkey


So the GCs can beat the shit out of the TCs without hinderence.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Postby wallace » Tue May 26, 2009 9:46 pm

Viewpoint wrote:
paliometoxo wrote:lol so solid crew nice solution...

the only solution can be turks leave cyprus the f alone and leave the cypriots be.. and that goes for greece to but they arent the problem its turkey


So the GCs can beat the shit out of the TCs without hinderence.


Here we go again :shock: Is that the only thing you can think of?? It seems that some people really brainwashed you and your mind stayed back in the 60's VP. Don't you have any faith in the future of this country?
User avatar
wallace
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 661
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:52 am
Location: Far Away

Postby Viewpoint » Tue May 26, 2009 9:50 pm

wallace wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
paliometoxo wrote:lol so solid crew nice solution...

the only solution can be turks leave cyprus the f alone and leave the cypriots be.. and that goes for greece to but they arent the problem its turkey


So the GCs can beat the shit out of the TCs without hinderence.


Here we go again :shock: Is that the only thing you can think of?? It seems that some people really brainwashed you and your mind stayed back in the 60's VP. Don't you have any faith in the future of this country?


Whats changed? the GCs still show the stubborness and despot opinions of the 1960s it will not be long before they try to take control of the whole island and push us down into minority status declaring they are indigenous and we are visitors. Plenty of safeguards and Guarantees are vital if we are to share the same future.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Next

Return to Cyprus Problem Solution Proposals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest