The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Turks' "megalistic" complexes.

Benefits and problems from the EU membership.

Postby Oracle » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:45 pm

insan wrote:
Oracle wrote:Megalism: The driving force behind Turkish Expansionism.

Megalism: How 18% can equate to 50%.

Megalism: When 'One man one vote' is not good enough.

Is bigger always better?


ignorantcism= The driving force behind Oracle and alikes

ignorantcism: Oracle's and alikes damaged and washed brain because of the historical hatred against Turks. The hatred in their brain, heart and soul is too extreme to accept a form of democracy called consociational democracy.

ignoranticism: when it is too obvious why u desire "one man one vote".

Bigger is not always better. Wider is better for u i guess. :lol:


Bravo insan. :roll: Between this attempt at originality and your outdated youtube offerings, you have really convinced us of your Megalistic boast of an IQ of 165 ...

Now why would you think there is "historical hatred against Turks"?
Has there been a generation untouched by Otto-Turkish crimes, since first they graced us with their presence? Could they be guilty of some misdemeanors; or do people generally go around hating for no apparent reason?

You have an IQ of 165 (or so you claim) ... so prove it with some logical answers!
User avatar
Oracle
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 23507
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:13 am
Location: Anywhere but...

Postby zan » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:49 pm

Oracle wrote:
insan wrote:
Oracle wrote:Megalism: The driving force behind Turkish Expansionism.

Megalism: How 18% can equate to 50%.

Megalism: When 'One man one vote' is not good enough.

Is bigger always better?


ignorantcism= The driving force behind Oracle and alikes

ignorantcism: Oracle's and alikes damaged and washed brain because of the historical hatred against Turks. The hatred in their brain, heart and soul is too extreme to accept a form of democracy called consociational democracy.

ignoranticism: when it is too obvious why u desire "one man one vote".

Bigger is not always better. Wider is better for u i guess. :lol:


Bravo insan. :roll: Between this attempt at originality and your outdated youtube offerings, you have really convinced us of your Megalistic boast of an IQ of 165 ...

Now why would you think there is "historical hatred against Turks"?
Has there been a generation untouched by Otto-Turkish crimes, since first they graced us with their presence? Could they be guilty of some misdemeanors; or do people generally go around hating for no apparent reason?

You have an IQ of 165 (or so you claim) ... so prove it with some logical answers!


Not another twit that thinks that Greeks just settled in other peoples lands.. :roll: :roll:
User avatar
zan
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16213
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:55 pm

Postby insan » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:13 am

Oracle wrote:
insan wrote:
Oracle wrote:Megalism: The driving force behind Turkish Expansionism.

Megalism: How 18% can equate to 50%.

Megalism: When 'One man one vote' is not good enough.

Is bigger always better?


ignorantcism= The driving force behind Oracle and alikes

ignorantcism: Oracle's and alikes damaged and washed brain because of the historical hatred against Turks. The hatred in their brain, heart and soul is too extreme to accept a form of democracy called consociational democracy.

ignoranticism: when it is too obvious why u desire "one man one vote".

Bigger is not always better. Wider is better for u i guess. :lol:


Bravo insan. :roll: Between this attempt at originality and your outdated youtube offerings, you have really convinced us of your Megalistic boast of an IQ of 165 ...

Now why would you think there is "historical hatred against Turks"?
Has there been a generation untouched by Otto-Turkish crimes, since first they graced us with their presence? Could they be guilty of some misdemeanors; or do people generally go around hating for no apparent reason?

You have an IQ of 165 (or so you claim) ... so prove it with some logical answers!


Hello dear. I haven't yet discovered what's wrong with my attempt when compared to urs and ur alikes besides what's the relation with my "youtube offerings". Please enlighten me.

Dear, there r many reasons of why u hate all Turkish descendents, don't make me to tell u all abt it here. The matter is where could this hatred that have a historical background would lead us. We all need to evaluate, examine the events of past in correlation of other events that triggered them. By feeding hatred, spreading it and keeping alive; we can never reconciliate, find peace and keep pace with this rapidly globalizing world.
User avatar
insan
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9037
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 11:33 pm
Location: Somewhere in ur network. ;]

Postby Get Real! » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:18 am

Nikitas wrote:Reminds me of the time I was driving up mount Parnis in my 1958 Citroen 2CV.

What on earth possessed you to buy that thing? :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40428
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Postby ahristos » Sun May 24, 2009 5:46 pm

MEGALISM IS REALITY THEY HAVE INVATE 38%OF CYPRUS LAND ALL READY
PANTURKISM IS ALSO MEGALISM
ahristos
Member
Member
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 2:35 pm
Location: ALBANIA

Postby theunifier » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:36 am

Finally someone talked Turkey's "ottoman" style approach to external politics. I fail to see how Turkey will be able to survive in the EU judging by their existing actions. They have no regard for human rights, poor democratic rights for their people and not to mention they are currently holding a country hostage which they also ethnically cleanse and mock by playing big daddy to the Cypriots in the occupied areas.

I honest-to-god don't understand how an attitude based on megalistic complexes can be the rightful one for an EU member state. What havoc we might endeavor if Turkey does not reform (entirely) and joins the EU...
theunifier
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:33 am

Postby Get Real! » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:45 am

Of course, NOTHING surpasses Greece’s megalomanic tendencies… don’t get me started people because I could write an entire book on this! :roll:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40428
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Postby Oracle » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:01 am

theunifier wrote:Finally someone talked Turkey's "ottoman" style approach to external politics. I fail to see how Turkey will be able to survive in the EU judging by their existing actions. They have no regard for human rights, poor democratic rights for their people and not to mention they are currently holding a country hostage which they also ethnically cleanse and mock by playing big daddy to the Cypriots in the occupied areas.

I honest-to-god don't understand how an attitude based on megalistic complexes can be the rightful one for an EU member state. What havoc we might endeavor if Turkey does not reform (entirely) and joins the EU...


You are speaking as though Turkey was a serious contender for EU membership ....
User avatar
Oracle
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 23507
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:13 am
Location: Anywhere but...

Postby Oracle » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:03 am

Get Real! wrote:Of course, NOTHING surpasses Greece’s megalomanic tendencies… don’t get me started people because I could write an entire book on this! :roll:


Everyone has a book in them, and you have a serious Oedipal complex with your motherland ... Should make for titillating reading ... So, go ahead. I'll pre-order one! :D
User avatar
Oracle
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 23507
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:13 am
Location: Anywhere but...

Postby Get Real! » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:08 am

Oracle wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Of course, NOTHING surpasses Greece’s megalomanic tendencies… don’t get me started people because I could write an entire book on this! :roll:


Everyone has a book in them, and you have a serious Oedipal complex with your motherland ... Should make for titillating reading ... So, go ahead. I'll pre-order one! :D

:lol: One sold... 4,999 to go!

I'll send you an autographed one for free for old camaraderie’s sake... :)
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40428
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Previous

Return to Cyprus and the European Union

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests