The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Turkceeeeeeee!!!

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Postby Red Brigade10 » Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:51 am

This Anti-Grk is a real Turk from Turkey.I wonder why all the real Turkish people of Turkey, like this Anti-Grk has so much hartred against us.I recall he is a real Turk from Turkey which received Turkish education and not a second generation Turkish immigrant in a Western country. :roll:
Red Brigade10
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:30 am
Location: Greece , Athens

Postby cannedmoose » Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:16 pm

As admin has advised before, the quickest way to get rid of these people is to ignore them, don't reply and they'll soon get fed up...
User avatar
cannedmoose
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4279
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:06 pm
Location: England

Postby turkcyp » Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:29 pm

deleted by the author...
Last edited by turkcyp on Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
turkcyp
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1117
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:40 am

Postby Murtaza » Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:49 pm

I hate greeks? :? I am also from Turkey. Red you love Turks much?
Murtaza
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 3:26 pm

Postby Red Brigade10 » Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:58 pm

Murtaza wrote:I hate greeks? :? I am also from Turkey. Red you love Turks much?


You are all from Turkey , but you dont live in Turkey anymore.Do you understand the difrence my little Turks. :D
Are you going to deny that the Turks hate us, or do you want me to recall the
poster in a basketball game saying:

WE TOOK YOUR VIRGINITY ..1453


It was probably your anti_grk soulemate. :roll:

I have nothing against the Turkish people.My objections are with your Goverment. :)
Red Brigade10
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:30 am
Location: Greece , Athens

Postby cannedmoose » Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:35 am

Red Brigade10 wrote:I have nothing against the Turkish people.My objections are with your Goverment. :)


If this is the case write to:

Mr. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan
Prime Minister of Turkey
Basbakan
Ankara, Turkey
Email: tayyiperdogan@rterdogan.com


P.S. He has a website if anyone's interested... no english translation yet but apparently under construction. In my experience, check back in a year or so and it might be ready.

http://www.rterdogan.com/giris.htm
User avatar
cannedmoose
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4279
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:06 pm
Location: England

Postby Red Brigade10 » Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:08 am

cannedmoose wrote:
Red Brigade10 wrote:I have nothing against the Turkish people.My objections are with your Goverment. :)


If this is the case write to:

Mr. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan
Prime Minister of Turkey
Basbakan
Ankara, Turkey
Email: tayyiperdogan@rterdogan.com


P.S. He has a website if anyone's interested... no english translation yet but apparently under construction. In my experience, check back in a year or so and it might be ready.

http://www.rterdogan.com/giris.htm


Thank you for the information my friend....but i am too young to die or be tortured in a Turkish prison. :?
Red Brigade10
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:30 am
Location: Greece , Athens

Postby Murtaza » Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:32 am

Red Brigade10 wrote:
Murtaza wrote:I hate greeks? :? I am also from Turkey. Red you love Turks much?


You are all from Turkey , but you dont live in Turkey anymore.Do you understand the difrence my little Turks. :D
Are you going to deny that the Turks hate us, or do you want me to recall the
poster in a basketball game saying:

WE TOOK YOUR VIRGINITY ..1453


It was probably your anti_grk soulemate. :roll:

I have nothing against the Turkish people.My objections are with your Goverment. :)


My lovely friend I love in Istanbul. And Yes I have you, you most intelligent one. We use some bad for ours teams too. I dont need to hate you much. And dont give me reasons pls.
Murtaza
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 3:26 pm

Postby cannedmoose » Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:19 pm

Red Brigade10 wrote:Thank you for the information my friend....but i am too young to die or be tortured in a Turkish prison. :?


Unless you're ever planning on visiting Turkey... is it really likely that they'd send a snatch squad to get you for writing a letter to Erdogan? :roll:

Why not write to him, if you frame your arguments in a cogent way then you may even receive a reply that you can put in a picture frame on your wall and treasure forever... :lol:
User avatar
cannedmoose
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4279
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:06 pm
Location: England

Postby Dhamp » Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:53 am

turkcyp wrote:
Red Brigade10 wrote:Just as Anti-Grk is nick_the_greek in Turkish, you are Anti-Grk in Armenian. You guys come in all forms, in all shapes, in different nationalities, speak different languages, have different religions but when you scratch to the bottom of it, YOU ARE ALL THE SAME.

We also come in different flavors.

Why are you Turks so :twisted: :evil: ?
Dhamp
Trial Member
Trial Member
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests