The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


My solution

Propose and discuss specific solutions to aspects of the Cyprus Problem

My solution

Postby Petcalledros » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:09 pm

First of all:
-One Cyprus, One Republic
-Do not officially categorize Turkish Cypriots and Greek Cypriots.
-Stop the Army
-Deport all Greek and Turkish troops
-Don't make the same mistake as we did in 1960 and don't give Greece, nor Turkey nor the UK any power over Cyprus (in the constitution of 1960 written as "Mother landers"
-In Greek-speaking schools teach Turkish as a Second language, in Turkish-speaking schools teach Greek as a second language and in English-speaking schools teach Turkish AND Greek at the same level
-Legalize gambling (if not, than all the casinos that are now located in the TRNC will close and many TCs will be bankrupted)
-No one is minority, no one is majority. Both Cypriot communities are equal
-Stop the school from spreading propagandas and hate
-Do not return "occupied" homes, too many were occupied by both communities and it will result of leaving a big amount of people homeless
Petcalledros
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:29 pm

Re: My solution

Postby kurupetos » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:19 pm

Petcalledros wrote:First of all:
-One Cyprus, One Republic
-Do not officially categorize Turkish Cypriots and Greek Cypriots.
-Stop the Army
-Deport all Greek and Turkish troops
-Don't make the same mistake as we did in 1960 and don't give Greece, nor Turkey nor the UK any power over Cyprus (in the constitution of 1960 written as "Mother landers"
-In Greek-speaking schools teach Turkish as a Second language, in Turkish-speaking schools teach Greek as a second language and in English-speaking schools teach Turkish AND Greek at the same level
-Legalize gambling (if not, than all the casinos that are now located in the TRNC will close and many TCs will be bankrupted)
-No one is minority, no one is majority. Both Cypriot communities are equal
-Stop the school from spreading propagandas and hate
-Do not return "occupied" homes, too many were occupied by both communities and it will result of leaving a big amount of people homeless


I almost got a full erection reading u but then what is this: :evil:

-Do not return "occupied" homes, too many were occupied by both communities and it will result of leaving a big amount of people homeless


Elaborate on this also:
-No one is minority, no one is majority. Both Cypriot communities are equal


Finally, welcome! :)
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17893
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Postby Petcalledros » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:23 pm

-Do not return "occupied" homes, too many were occupied by both communities and it will result of leaving a big amount of people homeless

I meant by this that if e.g I "Occupy" a home and i am asked to move out by the "Owners" and this is my only home. Where shall i go?

-No one is minority, no one is majority. Both Cypriot communities are equal

And by this, it means that noone is the "main" community of Cyprus. Just like it happened in 1963 when EOKA wanted to make TCs the minority and say "Cyprus is Greece"

And ty :D
Petcalledros
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:29 pm

Postby kurupetos » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:29 pm

Petcalledros wrote:-Do not return "occupied" homes, too many were occupied by both communities and it will result of leaving a big amount of people homeless

I meant by this that if e.g I "Occupy" a home and i am asked to move out by the "Owners" and this is my only home. Where shall i go?

-No one is minority, no one is majority. Both Cypriot communities are equal

And by this, it means that noone is the "main" community of Cyprus. Just like it happened in 1963 when EOKA wanted to make TCs the minority and say "Cyprus is Greece"

And ty :D


Where shall i go?
You can go to your ancestral home, whereever that is.

EOKA seized to exist in 1959 when Cyprus became an independent republic.
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17893
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Postby insan » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:45 pm

kurupetos wrote:
Petcalledros wrote:-Do not return "occupied" homes, too many were occupied by both communities and it will result of leaving a big amount of people homeless

I meant by this that if e.g I "Occupy" a home and i am asked to move out by the "Owners" and this is my only home. Where shall i go?

-No one is minority, no one is majority. Both Cypriot communities are equal

And by this, it means that noone is the "main" community of Cyprus. Just like it happened in 1963 when EOKA wanted to make TCs the minority and say "Cyprus is Greece"

And ty :D


Where shall i go?
You can go to your ancestral home, whereever that is.

EOKA seized to exist in 1959 when Cyprus became an independent republic.


He meant the then national front of GCs and some other underground organizations.
User avatar
insan
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9037
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 11:33 pm
Location: Somewhere in ur network. ;]

Postby Oracle » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:50 pm

Petcalledros ... you stopped making sense after number two.
User avatar
Oracle
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 23507
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:13 am
Location: Anywhere but...

Postby Simon » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:20 am

Completely agree Oracle :lol:
User avatar
Simon
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1955
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:47 pm

Postby boomerang » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:13 am

he is making as much sence as when he was posting as Andros... :lol:
User avatar
boomerang
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7218
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005 5:56 am

Re: My solution

Postby DT. » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:02 am

Petcalledros wrote:First of all:
-One Cyprus, One Republic
-Do not officially categorize Turkish Cypriots and Greek Cypriots.
-Stop the Army
-Deport all Greek and Turkish troops
-Don't make the same mistake as we did in 1960 and don't give Greece, nor Turkey nor the UK any power over Cyprus (in the constitution of 1960 written as "Mother landers"
-In Greek-speaking schools teach Turkish as a Second language, in Turkish-speaking schools teach Greek as a second language and in English-speaking schools teach Turkish AND Greek at the same level
-Legalize gambling (if not, than all the casinos that are now located in the TRNC will close and many TCs will be bankrupted)
-No one is minority, no one is majority. Both Cypriot communities are equal
-Stop the school from spreading propagandas and hate
-Do not return "occupied" homes, too many were occupied by both communities and it will result of leaving a big amount of people homeless


A little dissapointed that as a new member you didn't want to spend a little more time thinking about your post before you put it up. Not so bothered whose side it favours if it does but on the actual contradictions on it.

Take these 2 points

-Do not officially categorize Turkish Cypriots and Greek Cypriots.

-No one is minority, no one is majority. Both Cypriot communities are equal

How can they not be categorised and then considered equal communities?

What communities? I thought we're not categorising people in communities?

Go back to reading the forum for a while longer.
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12196
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

Postby Petcalledros » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:45 pm

boomerang wrote:he is making as much sence as when he was posting as Andros... :lol:
erm...who is he?
Petcalledros
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:29 pm

Next

Return to Cyprus Problem Solution Proposals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests