The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


“Hellenism” - the greatest mythology of them all!

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Postby Oracle » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:23 pm

User avatar
Oracle
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 23507
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:13 am
Location: Anywhere but...

Postby Oracle » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:27 pm

:)

http://dienekes.110mb.com/articles/hellenes/

Angel noted that from the earliest times to the present “racial continuity in Greece is striking.” Buxton [30] who had earlier studied Greek skeletal material and measured modern Greeks, especially in Cyprus, finds that the modern Greeks “possess physical characteristics not differing essentially from those of the former [ancient Greeks].”
User avatar
Oracle
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 23507
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:13 am
Location: Anywhere but...

Postby Get Real! » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:17 am

Oracle wrote::)

http://dienekes.110mb.com/articles/hellenes/

Angel noted that from the earliest times to the present “racial continuity in Greece is striking.” Buxton [30] who had earlier studied Greek skeletal material and measured modern Greeks, especially in Cyprus, finds that the modern Greeks “possess physical characteristics not differing essentially from those of the former [ancient Greeks].”

This Pontikos character seems to have a fun base… :lol:

“As the genetic evidence for racial mixing in Greece mounts up, Pontikos has resorted to ever increasing desperation and outright lies and deceit to try and shore up his criticism of 'March of the Titans.'”

http://www.white-history.com/newlie.htm

http://www.white-history.com/whois.htm

http://www.poe.com/2003/04/03/who-is-di ... pontikos2/

http://www.poe.com/2003/01/28/attack-of ... ty-mavens/

http://www.stormfront.org/whitehistory/12_lies.htm
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40379
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Postby Get Real! » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:30 am

The first volume of Jakob Fallmerayer’s

"Geschichte der Halbinsel Morea während des Mittelalters" (1830)


“The race of the Hellenes has been wiped out in Europe. Physical beauty, intellectual brilliance, innate harmony and simplicity, art, competition, city, village, the splendour of column and temple — indeed, even the name has disappeared from the surface of the Greek continent.... Not the slightest drop of undiluted Hellenic blood flows in the veins of the Christian population of present-day Greece.”
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40379
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Postby Lit » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:41 am

Get Real! wrote:
Oracle wrote::)

http://dienekes.110mb.com/articles/hellenes/

Angel noted that from the earliest times to the present “racial continuity in Greece is striking.” Buxton [30] who had earlier studied Greek skeletal material and measured modern Greeks, especially in Cyprus, finds that the modern Greeks “possess physical characteristics not differing essentially from those of the former [ancient Greeks].”

This Pontikos character seems to have a fun base… :lol:

“As the genetic evidence for racial mixing in Greece mounts up, Pontikos has resorted to ever increasing desperation and outright lies and deceit to try and shore up his criticism of 'March of the Titans.'”

http://www.white-history.com/newlie.htm

http://www.white-history.com/whois.htm

http://www.poe.com/2003/04/03/who-is-di ... pontikos2/

http://www.poe.com/2003/01/28/attack-of ... ty-mavens/

http://www.stormfront.org/whitehistory/12_lies.htm


These are your sources you ass hole? Some neo nazi web sites? Go fuck yourself.
Lit
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2292
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:32 am
Location: Right behind ya

Postby kurupetos » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:42 am

I have a lorry full of potatoes. Is anyone interested to buy some? :)
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17887
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Postby Get Real! » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:44 am

Jakob Fallmerayer’s full article…

"The Hellenic race in Europe is completely exterminated. The physical beauty, the sublimity of spirit, the simplicity of customs, the artistic creativeness, the races, cities, and villages, the splendor of columns and temples, even the name of the people itself, have disappeared from the Greek continent. A double layer of ruins and the mire of two new and different races cover the graves of the ancient Greeks. The immortal works of the spirit of Hellas and some ancient ruins on native Greek soil are now the only evidence of the fact that long ago there was such a people as the Hellenes. And were it not for these ruins, grave-hills and mausoleums, were it not for the site and the wretched fate of its inhabitants, upon whom the Europeans of our day in an outburst of human emotions have poured all their tenderness, their admiration, their tears, and their eloquence, we would have to say that it was only an empty vision, a lifeless image, a being outside the nature of things that has aroused the innermost depths of their souls. For not a single drop of real pure Hellenic blood flows in the veins of the Christian population of modern Greece. A terrific hurricane has dispersed throughout the space between the Ister and most distant corner of the Peloponnesus a new tribe akin to the great Slavonic race. The Scythian Slavs, the Illyrian Arnauts, children of Northern lands, the blood relations of the Serbs and Bulgars, the Dalmatians and Moscovites those are the people whom we call Greeks at present and whose genealogy, to their own surprise, we have traced back to Pericles and Philopoemen ... A population with Slavonic facial features and with bow-shaped eyelashes and sharp features of Albanian mountain shepherds, of course, did not come from the blood of Narcissus, Alcibiades, and Antmous; and only a romantic eager imagination can still dream of a revival in our days of the ancient Hellenes with their Sophocleses and Platos."
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40379
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Postby Get Real! » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:59 am

"THE EVOLUTION OF SLAVIC SOCIETY AND THE SLAVIC INVASIONS IN GREECE"

Speros Vryonis Jr


http://members.tripod.com/Groznijat/slav/vryonis.html
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40379
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Postby Get Real! » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:15 am

Slavic settlement of Greece in the light of archaeological sources

http://www.rastko.org.yu/arheologija/ts ... ece_e.html
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40379
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Postby Lit » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:27 am

Get Real! wrote:"THE EVOLUTION OF SLAVIC SOCIETY AND THE SLAVIC INVASIONS IN GREECE"

Speros Vryonis Jr


http://members.tripod.com/Groznijat/slav/vryonis.html


Idiot, while you are googling for Slavic website that talk about Slavic Attack on Thessaloniki, can you tell me what this link above states about the Byzantine? Google Speros Vryonis name to see all his writings. Your link above states that "The fate of mediaeval Greece at this juncture in history is, accordingly, closely intertwined with the dynamics of Byzantium's internal evolution" doesnt that contradict some of your earlier posting?
Lit
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2292
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:32 am
Location: Right behind ya

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests