The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Unemployment Benefits

Benefits and problems from the EU membership.

Unemployment Benefits

Postby DH999 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:25 pm

I am considering moving from the UK to Cyprus. Can anyone advise me if I would be entitled to any benefits from the Cyprus State whilst I am searching for work?
DH999
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:15 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Unemployment Benefits

Postby Get Real! » Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:28 pm

DH999 wrote:I am considering moving from the UK to Cyprus. Can anyone advise me if I would be entitled to any benefits from the Cyprus State whilst I am searching for work?

No. Only after 6 months of full time employment can you get that.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40449
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Unemployment Benefits

Postby RichardB » Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:33 pm

DH999 wrote:I am considering moving from the UK to Cyprus. Can anyone advise me if I would be entitled to any benefits from the Cyprus State whilst I am searching for work?


Yes just take your p45 and 3 previous payslips from your previous employer along with a form 'pushtoanglaisos 1' (this needs signing by miltiades) and you will recieve 75% of previous salary for 6months and 50% previous salary for up to 18 months
User avatar
RichardB
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3415
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 9:48 pm
Location: Blackpool/Lefkosia

Re: Unemployment Benefits

Postby Get Real! » Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:35 pm

RichardB wrote:
DH999 wrote:I am considering moving from the UK to Cyprus. Can anyone advise me if I would be entitled to any benefits from the Cyprus State whilst I am searching for work?


Yes just take your p45 and 3 previous payslips from your previous employer along with a form 'pushtoanglaisos 1' (this needs signing by miltiades) and you will recieve 75% of previous salary for 6months and 50% previous salary for up to 18 months

Bou eisai re poushtobedo? :lol: Enna bamen kammian nikta sintoma...
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40449
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Postby Raymanoff » Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:37 pm

:D
User avatar
Raymanoff
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2119
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:36 pm
Location: Vraxonisida

Re: Unemployment Benefits

Postby RichardB » Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:49 pm

Get Real! wrote:
RichardB wrote:
DH999 wrote:I am considering moving from the UK to Cyprus. Can anyone advise me if I would be entitled to any benefits from the Cyprus State whilst I am searching for work?


Yes just take your p45 and 3 previous payslips from your previous employer along with a form 'pushtoanglaisos 1' (this needs signing by miltiades) and you will recieve 75% of previous salary for 6months and 50% previous salary for up to 18 months

Bou eisai re poushtobedo? :lol: Enna bamen kammian nikta sintoma...


Bou eimai??? stin poushto anglia eimai

Back over for a quick week between courses end of june then beginning of August for a couple more ( got a buddy who wants to meet up with you and DT for a beer)
User avatar
RichardB
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3415
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 9:48 pm
Location: Blackpool/Lefkosia

Postby Raymanoff » Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:51 pm

2 same threads...annoying, got to check both :D
User avatar
Raymanoff
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2119
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:36 pm
Location: Vraxonisida

Re: Unemployment Benefits

Postby Get Real! » Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:56 pm

RichardB wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
RichardB wrote:
DH999 wrote:I am considering moving from the UK to Cyprus. Can anyone advise me if I would be entitled to any benefits from the Cyprus State whilst I am searching for work?


Yes just take your p45 and 3 previous payslips from your previous employer along with a form 'pushtoanglaisos 1' (this needs signing by miltiades) and you will recieve 75% of previous salary for 6months and 50% previous salary for up to 18 months

Bou eisai re poushtobedo? :lol: Enna bamen kammian nikta sintoma...


Bou eimai??? stin poushto anglia eimai

Back over for a quick week between courses end of june then beginning of August for a couple more

Well give us a shout when you're here...

( got a buddy who wants to meet up with you and DT for a beer)

:shock: Big tits?
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40449
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Unemployment Benefits

Postby DT. » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:54 am

Get Real! wrote:
RichardB wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
RichardB wrote:
DH999 wrote:I am considering moving from the UK to Cyprus. Can anyone advise me if I would be entitled to any benefits from the Cyprus State whilst I am searching for work?


Yes just take your p45 and 3 previous payslips from your previous employer along with a form 'pushtoanglaisos 1' (this needs signing by miltiades) and you will recieve 75% of previous salary for 6months and 50% previous salary for up to 18 months

Bou eisai re poushtobedo? :lol: Enna bamen kammian nikta sintoma...


Bou eimai??? stin poushto anglia eimai

Back over for a quick week between courses end of june then beginning of August for a couple more

Well give us a shout when you're here...

( got a buddy who wants to meet up with you and DT for a beer)

:shock: Big tits?


no teeth? GR's got a fetish with that :shock:
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12200
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia


Return to Cyprus and the European Union

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests