The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


I HAVE A GREAT SOLUTION

Propose and discuss specific solutions to aspects of the Cyprus Problem

Postby Petcalledros » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:42 am

What a great solution!
Here is a better one:
Let all Turks return to Turkey
Let all Greeks return to Greece
And let all that's left be Cypriots!

(Oh, and we should totally donate those British bases to the Palestinians)
Petcalledros
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:29 pm

Postby Dr J » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:57 am

haha. lets donate Cyprus to the Palestinians.


The original Palestinians were a Greek tribe :D ...even more proof that Cyprus is Greek :lol:
User avatar
Dr J
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:10 am

Postby NikosGB23 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:25 am

Dr J wrote:
haha. lets donate Cyprus to the Palestinians.


The original Palestinians were a Greek tribe :D ...even more proof that Cyprus is Greek :lol:


haha i knew it! :)
NikosGB23
Member
Member
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:27 am
Location: Lefkosia

Re: I HAVE A GREAT SOLUTION

Postby NikosGB23 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:27 am

umit07 wrote:
NikosGB23 wrote:How about we all leave Cyprus and go back to our respective country?
:D


Dude, don't you think the attitude you are portraying now is what got us into the current predicament?



no......
NikosGB23
Member
Member
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:27 am
Location: Lefkosia

Postby COMMANDO69 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:48 pm

FEW STEPS:

1. TURKISH TROOPS MUST IMMEDIATELY LEAVE
2. TURKISH SETTLERS MUST IMMEDIATELY LEAVE
3.TURKISH CYPRIOTS MUST IMMEDIATELY LEAVE

CYPRUS IS A GREEK ISLAND
User avatar
COMMANDO69
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:44 pm
Location: Nicosia

Postby Big Al » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:00 pm

You forgot ....
4. COMMANDO69'S MOTHER TO OPEN HER LEGS AND LET EVERY TURKISH SOLDIER FUCK HER BEFORE THEY RETURN HOME :lol:


COMMANDO69 wrote:FEW STEPS:

1. TURKISH TROOPS MUST IMMEDIATELY LEAVE
2. TURKISH SETTLERS MUST IMMEDIATELY LEAVE
3.TURKISH CYPRIOTS MUST IMMEDIATELY LEAVE

CYPRUS IS A GREEK ISLAND
User avatar
Big Al
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 742
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:03 am

Postby DT. » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Big Al wrote:You forgot ....
4. COMMANDO69'S MOTHER TO OPEN HER LEGS AND LET EVERY TURKISH SOLDIER FUCK HER BEFORE THEY RETURN HOME :lol:



As long as its done on their way out.
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12200
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

Postby Nikitas » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:11 pm

Hmmm this presents a problem for yours truly, two grandparents are Cypriots, so half of me can stay, one granparent is from Kasos in Dodekanisa, so one quarter goes there, another is from Kastoria in Macedonia, so one quarter goes there. Which part should I leave in Cyprus? I am ready for the the intelligent comments now.
Nikitas
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7396
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:49 pm

Postby Paphitis » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:15 pm

Nikitas wrote:Hmmm this presents a problem for yours truly, two grandparents are Cypriots, so half of me can stay, one granparent is from Kasos in Dodekanisa, so one quarter goes there, another is from Kastoria in Macedonia, so one quarter goes there. Which part should I leave in Cyprus? I am ready for the the intelligent comments now.


The bottom half of course..... :lol: Cypriots do have BIG villas after all.... :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20998
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Previous

Return to Cyprus Problem Solution Proposals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest