The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


I HAVE A GREAT SOLUTION

Propose and discuss specific solutions to aspects of the Cyprus Problem

I HAVE A GREAT SOLUTION

Postby NikosGB23 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:26 am

How about we all leave Cyprus and go back to our respective country?
:D
NikosGB23
Member
Member
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:27 am
Location: Lefkosia

Postby The Cypriot » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:29 am

Great idea. That's when I'll move back to mine.
User avatar
The Cypriot
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2326
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:27 pm

Postby NikosGB23 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:31 am

haha. lets donate Cyprus to the Palestinians.
NikosGB23
Member
Member
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:27 am
Location: Lefkosia

Postby paliometoxo » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:35 am

very bad solution
User avatar
paliometoxo
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8837
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:55 pm
Location: Nicosia, paliometocho

Postby AWE » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:48 am

Yeah, we all go back where we came from - it will be South East Africa and it would be rather crowded - that is unless you are not a modern human.
User avatar
AWE
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:50 pm
Location: Can't say - GPS has died!

Postby YFred » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:45 pm

AWE wrote:Yeah, we all go back where we came from - it will be South East Africa and it would be rather crowded - that is unless you are not a modern human.

You've hit the nail on the head. There are plenty of not so modern humans living on such a small island.
User avatar
YFred
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12100
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:22 am
Location: Lurucina-Upon-Thames

Postby DT. » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:10 pm

YFred wrote:
AWE wrote:Yeah, we all go back where we came from - it will be South East Africa and it would be rather crowded - that is unless you are not a modern human.

You've hit the nail on the head. There are plenty of not so modern humans living on such a small island.


Thankfully a lot of ottoman remnants of Lurucadji moved on to the UK.
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12195
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

Postby Tim Drayton » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:24 pm

DT. wrote:
YFred wrote:
AWE wrote:Yeah, we all go back where we came from - it will be South East Africa and it would be rather crowded - that is unless you are not a modern human.

You've hit the nail on the head. There are plenty of not so modern humans living on such a small island.


Thankfully a lot of ottoman remnants of Lurucadji moved on to the UK.


I thought they were linobambakis.
User avatar
Tim Drayton
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8226
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Limassol/Lemesos

Re: I HAVE A GREAT SOLUTION

Postby umit07 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:18 pm

NikosGB23 wrote:How about we all leave Cyprus and go back to our respective country?
:D


Dude, don't you think the attitude you are portraying now is what got us into the current predicament?
User avatar
umit07
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:02 pm

Postby bluelagoon33 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:41 pm

What a load off bullocks.
User avatar
bluelagoon33
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 587
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:17 pm
Location: At the edge!

Next

Return to Cyprus Problem Solution Proposals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests