The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


police in cyprus

Visiting Cyprus? Ask any questions you have here.

Moderator: Piratis

Postby denizaksulu » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:22 pm

yesman wrote:what a pathetic sad forum this really is, emma if it wasn't for timeshare youd be stuck in egypt.



Emma is the only bright spark that lights up this 'pathetic sad forum' as you call it.

In that case why not buzz off if you dont like it.
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Postby yesman » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:08 pm

there is no work permits but i dont think they need one! believe me i have my own problem caused by timeshare ppl! they are minging! taking drugs, drinking and thinking they`re great but they only scum bags, shamly my best friend works a tout! and i dont think locking them up will chage anything, its good money you know and ppl making profits of timeshare!


HAHA! This is probably the funniest and most hypocritical post ive seen all year. I actually can not beleive what im reading. I have to keep re-reading! Talk about pot & kettle! Especially when you consider how many of the timeshare people Emma classes as friends. Next thing she'll be slagging off all the staff who work for Bubbles or bar workers / pr's
yesman
Trial Member
Trial Member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Postby SSBubbles » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:52 pm

yesman wrote:HAHA! This is probably the funniest and most hypocritical post ive seen all year. I actually can not beleive what im reading. I have to keep re-reading! Talk about pot & kettle! Especially when you consider how many of the timeshare people Emma classes as friends. Next thing she'll be slagging off all the staff who work for Bubbles or bar workers / pr's


Can you explain this rather sweeping sentence please yesman and also how you came to this conclusion? Thanks from a confused Bubbles!
User avatar
SSBubbles
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11885
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:51 pm
Location: Right here! Right now!

Postby denizaksulu » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:27 pm

SSBubbles wrote:
yesman wrote:HAHA! This is probably the funniest and most hypocritical post ive seen all year. I actually can not beleive what im reading. I have to keep re-reading! Talk about pot & kettle! Especially when you consider how many of the timeshare people Emma classes as friends. Next thing she'll be slagging off all the staff who work for Bubbles or bar workers / pr's


Can you explain this rather sweeping sentence please yesman and also how you came to this conclusion? Thanks from a confused Bubbles!



Please dont start him off. He only joined the CF to hound our Emma.
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Postby yialousa1971 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:54 pm

SSBubbles wrote:
yesman wrote:HAHA! This is probably the funniest and most hypocritical post ive seen all year. I actually can not beleive what im reading. I have to keep re-reading! Talk about pot & kettle! Especially when you consider how many of the timeshare people Emma classes as friends. Next thing she'll be slagging off all the staff who work for Bubbles or bar workers / pr's


Can you explain this rather sweeping sentence please yesman and also how you came to this conclusion? Thanks from a confused Bubbles!


Can I come and work for you SSBubbles, when do I start? :D
User avatar
yialousa1971
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: With my friends on the Cyprus forum

Postby yesman » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:15 am

ive not come on here to only hound emma, just pointing out that it is bad form of her to make negative comments of people that she claims to be friends, and the generalisations made is akin to the pot calling the kettle black.....re. bubbles. she worked there, so im saying if she slags off ex timeshare colleagues is she going to do that with other people she worked with,.....

ok i think ive made my point so will leave it there, im guessing that she made the comments to try and distance herself from the "scum" and get onside with forum users who on the majority dislike touts. not that she needs to as she is a popular person anyway..
yesman
Trial Member
Trial Member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Postby denizaksulu » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:39 am

yesman wrote:ive not come on here to only hound emma, just pointing out that it is bad form of her to make negative comments of people that she claims to be friends, and the generalisations made is akin to the pot calling the kettle black.....re. bubbles. she worked there, so im saying if she slags off ex timeshare colleagues is she going to do that with other people she worked with,.....

ok i think ive made my point so will leave it there, im guessing that she made the comments to try and distance herself from the "scum" and get onside with forum users who on the majority dislike touts. not that she needs to as she is a popular person anyway..



Emma told the forum that she regretfully worked there. My experience with these people arethat they are mostly scum of the earth. Nothing better than crooks.

Now have a go at me.!! Idiot.
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Postby SSBubbles » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:37 am

denizaksulu wrote:Please dont start him off. He only joined the CF to hound our Emma.


No! I want to know exactly what this person means!

Why is he hounding Emma? :?
User avatar
SSBubbles
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11885
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:51 pm
Location: Right here! Right now!

Postby SSBubbles » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:41 am

yialousa1971 wrote:Can I come and work for you SSBubbles, when do I start? :D


:lol: :lol: If I was in a position to offer you a job I would. Alas I am not an employer!!.

(I would make sure you kept your head out of harms way wherever you worked though!) :wink:
User avatar
SSBubbles
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11885
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:51 pm
Location: Right here! Right now!

Postby SSBubbles » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:46 am

yesman wrote:ive not come on here to only hound emma, just pointing out that it is bad form of her to make negative comments of people that she claims to be friends, and the generalisations made is akin to the pot calling the kettle black.....re. bubbles. she worked there, so im saying if she slags off ex timeshare colleagues is she going to do that with other people she worked with,.....
ok i think ive made my point so will leave it there, im guessing that she made the comments to try and distance herself from the "scum" and get onside with forum users who on the majority dislike touts. not that she needs to as she is a popular person anyway..


:shock: :? Where? When? Why was I not aware of this?

Please ensure that you have all the CORRECT DATA before posting again yesman! :roll: :roll:
User avatar
SSBubbles
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11885
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:51 pm
Location: Right here! Right now!

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Tourism

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest