The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Widespread forum poll cheating!

Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our forums?

Moderator: Admin

Widespread forum poll cheating!

Postby Get Real! » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:01 pm

Dear Admin,

Just as newbies are not allowed to send private messages for the first n posts in the fight against spam, so too should their ability to vote in a poll be removed (if technically possible) to thwart the extensive poll cheating!

Regards, GR.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40430
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Postby Admin » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:04 pm

Thank you for the suggestion Get Real.

I have this in mind and it will be implemented in the next upgrade of the forum.
User avatar
Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 7:21 pm
Location: Cyprus

Postby umit07 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:08 pm

Bre GR, got any credible evidence to back your allegations? :lol:
User avatar
umit07
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:02 pm

Postby miltiades » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:14 pm

umit07 wrote:Bre GR, got any credible evidence to back your allegations? :lol:

He most certainly has !! He himself !!
One reason I would hesitate to compete with him as who is the ...fairest of them all , cause he would cheat !! :lol: :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Postby Get Real! » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:25 pm

miltiades wrote:
umit07 wrote:Bre GR, got any credible evidence to back your allegations? :lol:

He most certainly has !! He himself !!
One reason I would hesitate to compete with him as who is the ...fairest of them all , cause he would cheat !! :lol: :lol:

I don’t need another account because I make short work of opponents in the debating arena throughout the year, and they get a little revenge once or twice a year in the polls through cheating!
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40430
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Postby miltiades » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:55 pm

Get Real! wrote:
miltiades wrote:
umit07 wrote:Bre GR, got any credible evidence to back your allegations? :lol:

He most certainly has !! He himself !!
One reason I would hesitate to compete with him as who is the ...fairest of them all , cause he would cheat !! :lol: :lol:

I don’t need another account because I make short work of opponents in the debating arena throughout the year, and they get a little revenge once or twice a year in the polls through cheating!

All apart from your teacher , Miltiades !!
One political battle won so far !!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Postby fwnh » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:03 pm

very good suggestion by GT... however where there is smoke there is a fire
fwnh
Member
Member
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:24 pm


Return to Suggestions and Feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests