The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


RUSSIAN WOMEN PART 2

Looking for friends? For a boyfriend/girlfriend? Lover? Pen-pal?

RUSSIAN WOMEN PART 2

Postby avyixy » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:11 am

Having read the posts on whether Russian women are hot or not, I feel that I must start a new thread.

Speaking from experience, I believe that most women who come to Cyprus from these countries come for a better life. How will they achieve this better life? Well seeing as most of them are overqualified for the jobs they are offered and find it hard to get the jobs they are qualified for the only other way to achieve a better life is to use their bodies to gain what they want.

I am recently separated after twenty years of what I would call a difficult marriage, with three children, 17,15 and 5 years old. The reason for my separation is infedelity on my husbands part with a Bulgarian, married woman with a one year old child. He is now onto grilfriend number two who is a divorced, thirty year old Slovakian woman, not suprisingly called Svetlana, with a two year old child who left her first GREEK husband because he was a drunk (or so she says). Who by the way is a mircobiologist but works in a supermarket!

Statistics show that divorce rates have risen in Cyprus and this correlates to the rising number of xenes which have been influxing from all these countries looking for a better quality of life.

Now don't get me wrong, these women are not fully to blame, they are trying to survive in a dog eat dog world. But because mens brains are in their pants they have a better chance of achieving their goals!!!!
User avatar
avyixy
Member
Member
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:52 pm
Location: LARNACA

Postby Oracle » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:33 am

It's something that happens all over the world. I think in Cyprus, GC women leave themselves vulnerable to losing 'hold' of, or the interest of their husbands because once they have children, their whole world and priorities change. The child becomes the centre of the universe for the typical GC mum, but the father all too often admires parenting from afar and hence is easy to bait by unscrupulous women (no cultural inferences here) with little else on their minds.

However, the children come first, and if a man strays .... you are better off without him. :D

Breaking the cycle: It's up to GC mums to brainwash their boys to respect women.
User avatar
Oracle
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 23507
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:13 am
Location: Anywhere but...

Re: RUSSIAN WOMEN PART 2

Postby yialousa1971 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:26 am

avyixy wrote:Having read the posts on whether Russian women are hot or not, I feel that I must start a new thread.

Speaking from experience, I believe that most women who come to Cyprus from these countries come for a better life. How will they achieve this better life? Well seeing as most of them are overqualified for the jobs they are offered and find it hard to get the jobs they are qualified for the only other way to achieve a better life is to use their bodies to gain what they want.

I am recently separated after twenty years of what I would call a difficult marriage, with three children, 17,15 and 5 years old. The reason for my separation is infedelity on my husbands part with a Bulgarian, married woman with a one year old child. He is now onto grilfriend number two who is a divorced, thirty year old Slovakian woman, not suprisingly called Svetlana, with a two year old child who left her first GREEK husband because he was a drunk (or so she says). Who by the way is a mircobiologist but works in a supermarket!

Statistics show that divorce rates have risen in Cyprus and this correlates to the rising number of xenes which have been influxing from all these countries looking for a better quality of life.

Now don't get me wrong, these women are not fully to blame, they are trying to survive in a dog eat dog world. But because mens brains are in their pants they have a better chance of achieving their goals!!!!


Another Lana, they get everywhere. :lol:
User avatar
yialousa1971
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: With my friends on the Cyprus forum

Postby Svetlana » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:51 am

not suprisingly called Svetlana

Yes, scientific and profund research has shown a direct correlation between marital infidelity, together with duplicity - and the name Svetlana.

Although the reasons have baffled researchers for years, the most common theory for such a casual relationship is that 'Svetlanas' display above average good looks and intelligence :-)


Being serious, it takes two to μπαίνω στο χορό! There are cultural differences between 'Russian' Bulgarian (sic) women and Cypriot women, in their attitude and openness to men. However, do not look for poutanas under all blonde hair.

lana
User avatar
Svetlana
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3094
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:30 pm
Location: Paphos

Re: RUSSIAN WOMEN PART 2

Postby Svetlana » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:53 am

yialousa1971 wrote:
avyixy wrote:Having read the posts on whether Russian women are hot or not, I feel that I must start a new thread.

Speaking from experience, I believe that most women who come to Cyprus from these countries come for a better life. How will they achieve this better life? Well seeing as most of them are overqualified for the jobs they are offered and find it hard to get the jobs they are qualified for the only other way to achieve a better life is to use their bodies to gain what they want.

I am recently separated after twenty years of what I would call a difficult marriage, with three children, 17,15 and 5 years old. The reason for my separation is infedelity on my husbands part with a Bulgarian, married woman with a one year old child. He is now onto grilfriend number two who is a divorced, thirty year old Slovakian woman, not suprisingly called Svetlana, with a two year old child who left her first GREEK husband because he was a drunk (or so she says). Who by the way is a mircobiologist but works in a supermarket!

Statistics show that divorce rates have risen in Cyprus and this correlates to the rising number of xenes which have been influxing from all these countries looking for a better quality of life.

Now don't get me wrong, these women are not fully to blame, they are trying to survive in a dog eat dog world. But because mens brains are in their pants they have a better chance of achieving their goals!!!!


Another Lana, they get everywhere. :lol:


Yialoser,

Now you are in big trouble!

lana
User avatar
Svetlana
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3094
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:30 pm
Location: Paphos

Re: RUSSIAN WOMEN PART 2

Postby Paphitis » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:26 am

Svetlana wrote:
yialousa1971 wrote:
avyixy wrote:Having read the posts on whether Russian women are hot or not, I feel that I must start a new thread.

Speaking from experience, I believe that most women who come to Cyprus from these countries come for a better life. How will they achieve this better life? Well seeing as most of them are overqualified for the jobs they are offered and find it hard to get the jobs they are qualified for the only other way to achieve a better life is to use their bodies to gain what they want.

I am recently separated after twenty years of what I would call a difficult marriage, with three children, 17,15 and 5 years old. The reason for my separation is infedelity on my husbands part with a Bulgarian, married woman with a one year old child. He is now onto grilfriend number two who is a divorced, thirty year old Slovakian woman, not suprisingly called Svetlana, with a two year old child who left her first GREEK husband because he was a drunk (or so she says). Who by the way is a mircobiologist but works in a supermarket!

Statistics show that divorce rates have risen in Cyprus and this correlates to the rising number of xenes which have been influxing from all these countries looking for a better quality of life.

Now don't get me wrong, these women are not fully to blame, they are trying to survive in a dog eat dog world. But because mens brains are in their pants they have a better chance of achieving their goals!!!!


Another Lana, they get everywhere. :lol:


Yialoser,

Now you are in big trouble!

lana


You could DELETE his existence.... :wink:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Postby avyixy » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:50 am

For everyones information, I am not a GC in the true definition of the word. I am a British born cypriot who moved to Cyprus with my family after living many years in Enlgand (upto the age of 19, which I believe are the character forming years of a person and where you learn a completely different set of values and way of life to that of those in Cyprus).

And by writing "not suprisingly called Svetlana" I meant this being quite a common name in those countries, as Maria is in this country, so get on your high horse Svetlana. And as for the mistresses looks, I have seen her and she is not you typically beauty queen, far from it she looks like an arsinikothiliko (she's an athlete and has a stocky build)!!

Anyway thanks Oracle for bringing me back to earth with your comment "However, the children come first, and if a man strays .... you are better off without him" because as you say the children have always been my priority and life was basically as you describe it with me running around doing everything and him taking a back seat and getting on with his life and his hobbies (kiniyi and kafene and fishing and anything else he could think of!!) and me having to deal with everything else. I

It's just hard coming to terms with it and he was unable to resist having it "offered on a plate" to him, whereas we women (who also come into contact with temptation) are able to resist temptation and don't stray as easily as the men do because we care about our family and try to protect our children from getting hurt. In my case the people which have been hurt the most by all this are my three children, especially the youngest who dotes on his dad (nomatter what sort of person he is).

So no taking the piss if you don't mind, cause unless it has happened to you, you don't know what the hell it feels like!!
User avatar
avyixy
Member
Member
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:52 pm
Location: LARNACA

Postby Oracle » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:42 pm

The shortcomings are all his and it's an age-old problem. Which does not excuse his behaviour but hopefully makes you realize you are fighting against millions of years of evolution to tempt procreators away from the nest and father as many children as possible. The mother stays put and completes the process of nurturing.

In a way, you've both done your parts. I'm only saying this so that you don't think you've done anything wrong. It's the reason the default setting is female. Men are just offshoots of women with a diminishing Y-chromosome ...

[However, just occasionally you may find one of hose higher-evolved, thinking logicians, and then it makes it all worth while. - This is how nature maintains the cycle! 8) ]

Just be careful you don't end up looking after him in his old age when he realises his mistake .... and when your youngest is a little less demanding, you'll be surprised how much passion there is still left in you, and your energies (at least some) can go back to your needs. :D
User avatar
Oracle
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 23507
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:13 am
Location: Anywhere but...

Postby Paphitis » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:52 pm

If the husband was truly happy and content, then he would not have 'strayed'. Maybe, there was something missing, which resulted in him looking for it somewhere else.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Postby Oracle » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:00 pm

Paphitis wrote:If the husband was truly happy and content, then he would not have 'strayed'. Maybe, there was something missing, which resulted in him looking for it somewhere else.


Are you serious?

What "man" has three kids and then decides something is "missing"? :roll:

Get a grip, Aussie. :roll: Obviously what was "missing" was common sense ....HIS!

And how clever was that of him to go looking for his "missing" thing back into a situation which could provide nothing more than he had at home anyway ... other than his "missing" brain cells or diminished Y-chromosome!
User avatar
Oracle
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 23507
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:13 am
Location: Anywhere but...

Next

Return to Meet New People

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests