The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Britisher gets jailed for being English in Bulgaria

Football, Basketball, F1 etc.

Britisher gets jailed for being English in Bulgaria

Postby Anti-British » Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:22 am

Did anyone see that Britisher who got jailed by Bulgarian court because he started acting English (violent) to that Waiter in Bulgarian Hotel Resort? Chuck the English out of Cyprus. Who cares if we will be poor? Rather be poor than have English scum on our island.
Anti-British
Trial Member
Trial Member
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:02 am

Re: Britisher gets jailed for being English in Bulgaria

Postby Yiannis » Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:35 am

Anti-British wrote:Did anyone see that Britisher who got jailed by Bulgarian court because he started acting English (violent) to that Waiter in Bulgarian Hotel Resort? Chuck the English out of Cyprus. Who cares if we will be poor? Rather be poor than have English scum on our island.


aaaaa nope sorry i dont prefer to be poor.
User avatar
Yiannis
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 5:04 am
Location: Philadelphia,USA / Nicosia,Cyprus

Postby brother » Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:37 am

Actually the lad has turned out to be innocent as another man has stated that he commited the crime the lad got jailed for. :shock:
User avatar
brother
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4711
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:30 pm
Location: Cyprus/U.K

Re: Britisher gets jailed for being English in Bulgaria

Postby rotate » Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:56 pm

Anti-British wrote:Did anyone see that Britisher who got jailed by Bulgarian court because he started acting English (violent) to that Waiter in Bulgarian Hotel Resort? Chuck the English out of Cyprus. Who cares if we will be poor? Rather be poor than have English scum on our island.


Thanks for that! Why not copy your comments to the holiday sections of UK national newspapers advertising holidays in the RoC?

When you've done that set yourself up as a property 'exchanger'. You can then arrange for chucked out 'English scum' owned property in Cyprus to be exchanged for 'Cypriot nice peoples' homes in the UK. You can make a small charge of say 5% for making the arrangements. That way you will be a Hero and very rich. This population exchange will make more homes available to 'English scum' in the UK and drive up the price of property in the RoC. The 'English scum' and the 'Nice Cypriots will equally bless you and the repatriated Cypriots will probably make you their patron saint!

You can start with the remains of my Famagusta home last seen 1974) and my abandoned apartment in Larnaca (driven out by a nice little Cypriot policeman/brothel keeper who sadly now has cancer). Both homes have been paid for with cash from the 'Scum's nest' in the UK. I'll gladly exchange them for a house in Surrey and a flat in St. Johns Wood.

You are what is best described as in Anglo Saxon a "Tosser" :roll:
rotate
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:06 pm
Location: Out of the Box

Re: Britisher gets jailed for being English in Bulgaria

Postby KYPROS-EINAI-ELLHNIKH » Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:13 am

rotate wrote:
Anti-British wrote:Did anyone see that Britisher who got jailed by Bulgarian court because he started acting English (violent) to that Waiter in Bulgarian Hotel Resort? Chuck the English out of Cyprus. Who cares if we will be poor? Rather be poor than have English scum on our island.


Thanks for that! Why not copy your comments to the holiday sections of UK national newspapers advertising holidays in the RoC?

When you've done that set yourself up as a property 'exchanger'. You can then arrange for chucked out 'English scum' owned property in Cyprus to be exchanged for 'Cypriot nice peoples' homes in the UK. You can make a small charge of say 5% for making the arrangements. That way you will be a Hero and very rich. This population exchange will make more homes available to 'English scum' in the UK and drive up the price of property in the RoC. The 'English scum' and the 'Nice Cypriots will equally bless you and the repatriated Cypriots will probably make you their patron saint!

You can start with the remains of my Famagusta home last seen 1974) and my abandoned apartment in Larnaca (driven out by a nice little Cypriot policeman/brothel keeper who sadly now has cancer). Both homes have been paid for with cash from the 'Scum's nest' in the UK. I'll gladly exchange them for a house in Surrey and a flat in St. Johns Wood.

You are what is best described as in Anglo Saxon a "Tosser" :roll:


My friend, I know you are puppets of the Americans but that is no need for that kind of talk. And yes, we do not want britishers in cyprus UNLESS THEY INTEGRATE AND BECOME GREEK AND LEARN GREEK. ISNT THAT WHAT YOU SAY TO IMMIGRANTS TO UK?
KYPROS-EINAI-ELLHNIKH
Member
Member
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:31 pm

Re: Britisher gets jailed for being English in Bulgaria

Postby petethegreek » Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:45 pm

Anti-British wrote:Did anyone see that Britisher who got jailed by Bulgarian court because he started acting English (violent) to that Waiter in Bulgarian Hotel Resort? Chuck the English out of Cyprus. Who cares if we will be poor? Rather be poor than have English scum on our island.


I've been following this case closely for a while now. U should get ur facts straight b4 posting such rubbish.
petethegreek
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 775
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:57 pm
Location: Londino, Anglia

Postby [email protected] » Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:53 pm

Iam with you on that one petethegreek!
[email protected]
Member
Member
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:01 pm
Location: Leamington, England

Re: Britisher gets jailed for being English in Bulgaria

Postby rotate » Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:08 pm

KYPROS-EINAI-ELLHNIKH wrote:
rotate wrote:
Anti-British wrote:Did anyone see that Britisher who got jailed by Bulgarian court because he started acting English (violent) to that Waiter in Bulgarian Hotel Resort? Chuck the English out of Cyprus. Who cares if we will be poor? Rather be poor than have English scum on our island.


Thanks for that! Why not copy your comments to the holiday sections of UK national newspapers advertising holidays in the RoC?

When you've done that set yourself up as a property 'exchanger'. You can then arrange for chucked out 'English scum' owned property in Cyprus to be exchanged for 'Cypriot nice peoples' homes in the UK. You can make a small charge of say 5% for making the arrangements. That way you will be a Hero and very rich. This population exchange will make more homes available to 'English scum' in the UK and drive up the price of property in the RoC. The 'English scum' and the 'Nice Cypriots will equally bless you and the repatriated Cypriots will probably make you their patron saint!

You can start with the remains of my Famagusta home last seen 1974) and my abandoned apartment in Larnaca (driven out by a nice little Cypriot policeman/brothel keeper who sadly now has cancer). Both homes have been paid for with cash from the 'Scum's nest' in the UK. I'll gladly exchange them for a house in Surrey and a flat in St. Johns Wood.

You are what is best described as in Anglo Saxon a "Tosser" :roll:


My friend, I know you are puppets of the Americans but that is no need for that kind of talk. And yes, we do not want britishers in cyprus UNLESS THEY INTEGRATE AND BECOME GREEK AND LEARN GREEK. ISNT THAT WHAT YOU SAY TO IMMIGRANTS TO UK?


You are not my friend! so do not use that form of address.
As for me being a puppet of the Americans, I'll treat that with the contempt it deserves as your original highly offensive post refers only to 'English scum' and makes no mention of your dislike or otherwise of Americans which appears to have been added purely to divert attention from your original comments.
With regard to what I have said I merely echo your own words which are clear, however I did offer an alternative scenario which is surprisingly not to your liking.
On the question of nationality apart from being an EU citizen I hold Cypriot, British and French Nationality, and therefore can see no good reason why I should aquire Greek Nationality. Fully integrated with a Cypriot wife and children (yes, my son has done his RoC military service, have you?), my neighbours and friends are Cypriot with not another British or French citizen anywhere nearby apart from my many Cypriot neighbours who for reasons best known to themselves also hold British citizenship.
To the best of my knowledge no British government as ever told immigrants to the UK that they should learn Greek!
rotate
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:06 pm
Location: Out of the Box


Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests