The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


swinging party on saturday 5th june in a house in agia napa

Looking for friends? For a boyfriend/girlfriend? Lover? Pen-pal?

swinging party on saturday 5th june in a house in agia napa

Postby cyprusman1976 » Thu May 20, 2010 9:27 am

hello , people . we will have a party going on on saturday 5th of june in a villa in agia napa. so far attending 2 bisexual ladies , 3 selected males and 4 couples . we are looking forward to make it 8 couples, so couples that want to join the fun let me know .we prefer couples that are members on adult sites , so to be sure they are genuine or they can be recommended by someone . aquqrious1976@gmail.com
cyprusman1976
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:40 am
Location: nicosia

Postby vaughanwilliams » Thu May 20, 2010 11:39 am

How does one qualify as a "selected" male? Does one need to pass a length test?
User avatar
vaughanwilliams
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1331
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:54 pm

Postby Kikapu » Thu May 20, 2010 11:53 am

vaughanwilliams wrote:How does one qualify as a "selected" male? Does one need to pass a length test?


Are you having some concerns in failing the test, or what.?? :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13540
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Postby vaughanwilliams » Thu May 20, 2010 11:57 am

Kikapu wrote:
vaughanwilliams wrote:How does one qualify as a "selected" male? Does one need to pass a length test?


Are you having some concerns in failing the test, or what.?? :lol: :lol:


I'm worried I might exceed the maximum.
:wink:
User avatar
vaughanwilliams
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1331
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:54 pm

Postby Kikapu » Thu May 20, 2010 12:02 pm

vaughanwilliams wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
vaughanwilliams wrote:How does one qualify as a "selected" male? Does one need to pass a length test?


Are you having some concerns in failing the test, or what.?? :lol: :lol:


I'm worried I might exceed the maximum.
:wink:


Your worried.!!

What about they.!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13540
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: swinging party on saturday 5th june in a house in agia n

Postby vaughanwilliams » Thu May 20, 2010 12:09 pm

cyprusman1976 wrote:hello , people . we will have a party going on on saturday 5th of june in a villa in agia napa. so far attending 2 bisexual ladies , 3 selected males and 4 couples . we are looking forward to make it 8 couples, so couples that want to join the fun let me know .we prefer couples that are members on adult sites , so to be sure they are genuine or they can be recommended by someone . aquqrious1976@gmail.com


"..2 bisexual ladies , 3 selected males and 4 couples..."

I assume the bi ladies will take care of themselves and the 4 couples will do a bit of swopping.
That leaves 3 blokes pulling each others knobs.
Don't sound like much fun to me. :shock:
User avatar
vaughanwilliams
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1331
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:54 pm

Postby Get Real! » Thu May 20, 2010 12:18 pm

Funny how it’s always the guys that initiate these things… I mean you don’t get any women posting…

“Calling all studs to come and take me!”

It goes to show that there’s a small group of indecent and very selfish men that coerce their wives/girlfriends into this sort of unnatural (for women) behavior!
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40379
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Postby vaughanwilliams » Thu May 20, 2010 12:29 pm

I think you'll find that on the night, the 2 bi ladies can't make it and the 4 couples cancel, leaving only cyprusman1976 and his 2 optomisitic mates hoping you'll turn up with your girlfriend.
User avatar
vaughanwilliams
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1331
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:54 pm

Postby Get Real! » Thu May 20, 2010 12:37 pm

vaughanwilliams wrote:I think you'll find that on the night, the 2 bi ladies can't make it and the 4 couples cancel, leaving only cyprusman1976 and his 2 optomisitic mates hoping you'll turn up with your girlfriend.

If that's what they're doing they're stupid!

You can go to a pub/club and if by the morning hours you haven’t approached and met 3-4 women and received one or two mobile phone numbers then you might as well pack it in and go gay! :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40379
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Postby vaughanwilliams » Thu May 20, 2010 12:45 pm

Get Real! wrote:
vaughanwilliams wrote:I think you'll find that on the night, the 2 bi ladies can't make it and the 4 couples cancel, leaving only cyprusman1976 and his 2 optomisitic mates hoping you'll turn up with your girlfriend.

If that's what they're doing they're stupid!

You can go to a pub/club and if by the morning hours you haven’t approached and met 3-4 women and received one or two mobile phone numbers then you might as well pack it in and go gay! :lol:


You obviously haven't met these socially inadequate types of guys who dream up marvelous schemes to get women to come round their house and get their kit off. Didn't you ever see any of the "Bottom" series with Rik Mayall and Ade Edmondson?
User avatar
vaughanwilliams
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1331
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:54 pm

Next

Return to Meet New People

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests