The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Cypriots are stupid!!!!

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Postby Gasman » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:32 pm

Shaddup YFred - I had enough trouble pasting that in from a pdf file as it was!

It looked a bit like a lot of the posts here do when they quote every previous poster - so narrow there were only one or two words on a line!

Oi Deniz! That'll be the day I let anyone bother me with their frequent 'fuck offs' lol!

Far too big and ugly to be bossed about! It's only 'orrible orricle that keeps me coming here lol!

I do love tormenting stroppy kids!

:twisted:

On a more serious note - she is solely responsible for me finding out so much about the TCs on this island. And it all started because her rants were so OTT and outrageous my thoughts were 'hang on a mo - that CAN'T be right!' lol!
Gasman
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3561
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 6:18 pm

Postby denizaksulu » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:59 pm

Gasman wrote:Shaddup YFred - I had enough trouble pasting that in from a pdf file as it was!

It looked a bit like a lot of the posts here do when they quote every previous poster - so narrow there were only one or two words on a line!

Oi Deniz! That'll be the day I let anyone bother me with their frequent 'fuck offs' lol!

Far too big and ugly to be bossed about! It's only 'orrible orricle that keeps me coming here lol!

I do love tormenting stroppy kids!

:twisted:


Please be gentle

On a more serious note - she is solely responsible for me finding out so much about the TCs on this island. And it all started because her rants were so OTT and outrageous my thoughts were 'hang on a mo - that CAN'T be right!' lol!
:oops:
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Postby Gasman » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:07 pm

Deniz

How did that 'please be gentle' make its way into your quote of my post?

:?
Gasman
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3561
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 6:18 pm

Postby YFred » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:12 pm

denizaksulu wrote:
Gasman wrote:Shaddup YFred - I had enough trouble pasting that in from a pdf file as it was!

It looked a bit like a lot of the posts here do when they quote every previous poster - so narrow there were only one or two words on a line!

Oi Deniz! That'll be the day I let anyone bother me with their frequent 'fuck offs' lol!

Far too big and ugly to be bossed about! It's only 'orrible orricle that keeps me coming here lol!

I do love tormenting stroppy kids!

:twisted:


Please be gentle

On a more serious note - she is solely responsible for me finding out so much about the TCs on this island. And it all started because her rants were so OTT and outrageous my thoughts were 'hang on a mo - that CAN'T be right!' lol!
:oops:

Back to normality then?
:lol: :lol:
User avatar
YFred
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12100
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:22 am
Location: Lurucina-Upon-Thames

Postby denizaksulu » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:15 pm

Gasman wrote:Deniz

How did that 'please be gentle' make its way into your quote of my post?

:?


:shock: :shock: Must be one of the foibles of the CF. Quotes often appear in wrong places, sometimes with funny results.
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Postby YFred » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:17 pm

denizaksulu wrote:
Gasman wrote:Deniz

How did that 'please be gentle' make its way into your quote of my post?

:?


:shock: :shock: Must be one of the foibles of the CF. Quotes often appear in wrong places, sometimes with funny results.

That's because you deleted a "[/quote]".
User avatar
YFred
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12100
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:22 am
Location: Lurucina-Upon-Thames

Postby denizaksulu » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:20 pm

YFred wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:
Gasman wrote:Deniz

How did that 'please be gentle' make its way into your quote of my post?

:?


:shock: :shock: Must be one of the foibles of the CF. Quotes often appear in wrong places, sometimes with funny results.

That's because you deleted a "
".[/quote]

I did no such thing.........or did I? I'll check it out. :oops:
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Postby denizaksulu » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:23 pm

I think Gasman ( i have had enough of this.....from now on its gaslady) inserted her text between my emoticon and my message. Problem solved. So there. :evil:
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Re: Cypriots are stupid!!!!

Postby paliometoxo » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:41 pm

Viewpoint wrote:We appear to talking around and around in circles for yeears, we argue swear and bicker over the same shit day in and day out lets all agree we are all stupid and could negotiate our way out of a room let alone run a country together. 35 years is proof enough of our stupidity and why on earth do we even bother to contribute to this forum is it some sort of self gratification that each individual gets from slagging off and running the other side into the ground stupid is stupid and over the past few years of reading and contributing to this forum I have come to the conclusion we are all just plain stupid.


true but its nice to see some news and debate it, but after x amount of time it gets old same arguments, coming on 36 years of nothing. maybe in 5 generations time when we have new blood who do not remember the war like yestarday we will be ok
User avatar
paliometoxo
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8837
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:55 pm
Location: Nicosia, paliometocho

Re: Cypriots are stupid!!!!

Postby Get Real! » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:07 am

Viewpoint wrote:...why on earth do we even bother to contribute to this forum is it some sort of self gratification that each individual gets from slagging off and running the other side into the ground...

:shock: So is that what you've been doing eh? :evil:

Why you little... @$#*&%@#!
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40485
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests