The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Will Fabbio regret the day he left Theo at home?

Football, Basketball, F1 etc.

Postby YFred » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:55 pm

I hope Bfidobullaghi is watching the game against the Hun tonight, 3 - 0 and counting.
User avatar
YFred
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12100
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:22 am
Location: Lurucina-Upon-Thames

Postby runaway » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:49 pm

YFred wrote:I hope Bfidobullaghi is watching the game against the Hun tonight, 3 - 0 and counting.


2 Turks in the German team!
User avatar
runaway
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:41 pm
Location: Istanbul

Postby denizaksulu » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:30 pm

runaway wrote:
YFred wrote:I hope Bfidobullaghi is watching the game against the Hun tonight, 3 - 0 and counting.


2 Turks in the German team!


The Turks wanted them to play for Turkey, but they prefered to be German. :lol:
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Postby YFred » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:37 pm

denizaksulu wrote:
runaway wrote:
YFred wrote:I hope Bfidobullaghi is watching the game against the Hun tonight, 3 - 0 and counting.


2 Turks in the German team!


The Turks wanted them to play for Turkey, but they prefered to be German. :lol:

The main thing is Bafidobullo will be quiet for a few days.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
YFred
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12100
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:22 am
Location: Lurucina-Upon-Thames

Postby apc2010 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:02 am

runaway wrote:
YFred wrote:I hope Bfidobullaghi is watching the game against the Hun tonight, 3 - 0 and counting.


2 Turks in the German team!


Who prefered to take German nationality ........................
User avatar
apc2010
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2522
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:11 pm

Postby Simon » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:06 am

runaway wrote:Well done South Korea. :lol: go to hell south cyprus. :evil:


At least Greece qualified for the finals imbecile!

Regarding the topic of the thread, England should be playing Joe Cole on the left and Joe Hart in goal. Cole is easily England's most creative midfielder, and Hart was easily England's most consistent performer between the sticks in the Premier League last season. Two big errors in my opinion by Capello.
User avatar
Simon
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1955
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:47 pm

Postby YFred » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:54 am

Simon wrote:
runaway wrote:Well done South Korea. :lol: go to hell south cyprus. :evil:


At least Greece qualified for the finals imbecile!

Regarding the topic of the thread, England should be playing Joe Cole on the left and Joe Hart in goal. Cole is easily England's most creative midfielder, and Hart was easily England's most consistent performer between the sticks in the Premier League last season. Two big errors in my opinion by Capello.

He made a third error. He left Theo behind. The one player who could come on as a sub and terrorise the defense of any opposition.
User avatar
YFred
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12100
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:22 am
Location: Lurucina-Upon-Thames

Postby Simon » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:31 am

YFred wrote:
Simon wrote:
runaway wrote:Well done South Korea. :lol: go to hell south cyprus. :evil:


At least Greece qualified for the finals imbecile!

Regarding the topic of the thread, England should be playing Joe Cole on the left and Joe Hart in goal. Cole is easily England's most creative midfielder, and Hart was easily England's most consistent performer between the sticks in the Premier League last season. Two big errors in my opinion by Capello.

He made a third error. He left Theo behind. The one player who could come on as a sub and terrorise the defense of any opposition.


Fair point. I would have taken him above James Milner any day.
User avatar
Simon
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1955
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:47 pm

Postby Bananiot » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:35 am

Three forum managers and counting ...
User avatar
Bananiot
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6397
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:51 pm
Location: Nicosia

Postby denizaksulu » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:53 am

Why did he not play any world class players? Like Walcott. As Freddy says, he would have striked terror in any defence.

Was Rooney playing? :?
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

PreviousNext

Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests