The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


euro rates in cyprus

Visiting Cyprus? Ask any questions you have here.

Moderator: Piratis

euro rates in cyprus

Postby little_irish2007 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:45 pm

Does anyone know what the bank rates are for euros in cyprus.At the minute they are around 1.16- 1.18 here.
little_irish2007
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:08 pm
Location: Northern Ireland

Postby apc2010 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:52 pm

ask your bank ............ or there is a new thing about called google ................
User avatar
apc2010
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2522
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:11 pm

Postby YFred » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:59 am

apc2010 wrote:ask your bank ............ or there is a new thing about called google ................

Is this how you treat a tourist. I'll tell you what L_I once you land make your way to the north, you will be able to exchange 2.4 TL to the pound and your currency will buy you twice as much, so that makes it 4.8 times better off.

See how rude these so called "Greeks" are?
User avatar
YFred
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12100
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:22 am
Location: Lurucina-Upon-Thames

Postby apc2010 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:08 am

YFred wrote:
apc2010 wrote:ask your bank ............ or there is a new thing about called google ................

Is this how you treat a tourist. I'll tell you what L_I once you land make your way to the north, you will be able to exchange 2.4 TL to the pound and your currency will buy you twice as much, so that makes it 4.8 times better off.

See how rude these so called "Greeks" are?


Am I greek, tc/ gc or brit or turk ............. I have never said so Richmond boy ..........be a good boy and go to the roebuck .........
User avatar
apc2010
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2522
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:11 pm

Postby YFred » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:11 am

apc2010 wrote:
YFred wrote:
apc2010 wrote:ask your bank ............ or there is a new thing about called google ................

Is this how you treat a tourist. I'll tell you what L_I once you land make your way to the north, you will be able to exchange 2.4 TL to the pound and your currency will buy you twice as much, so that makes it 4.8 times better off.

See how rude these so called "Greeks" are?


Am I greek, tc/ gc or brit or turk ............. I have never said so Richmond boy ..........be a good boy and go to the roebuck .........

You sound "Greek", so you must be. The Roebuck is a good pub. But I only during during Ramzan.

Isasdin too late iben e Fucellena.
User avatar
YFred
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12100
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:22 am
Location: Lurucina-Upon-Thames

Postby apc2010 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:16 am

YFred wrote:
apc2010 wrote:
YFred wrote:
apc2010 wrote:ask your bank ............ or there is a new thing about called google ................

Is this how you treat a tourist. I'll tell you what L_I once you land make your way to the north, you will be able to exchange 2.4 TL to the pound and your currency will buy you twice as much, so that makes it 4.8 times better off.

See how rude these so called "Greeks" are?


Am I greek, tc/ gc or brit or turk ............. I have never said so Richmond boy ..........be a good boy and go to the roebuck .........

You sound "Greek", so you must be. The Roebuck is a good pub. But I only during during Ramzan.

Isasdin too late iben e Fucellena.


"sound" greek on a forum ......... ??????????????????
User avatar
apc2010
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2522
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:11 pm

Postby bill cobbett » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:32 am

YFred wrote:
apc2010 wrote:ask your bank ............ or there is a new thing about called google ................

Is this how you treat a tourist. I'll tell you what L_I once you land make your way to the north, you will be able to exchange 2.4 TL to the pound and your currency will buy you twice as much, so that makes it 4.8 times better off.

See how rude these so called "Greeks" are?


Vrixeh rah Fredoulla.

Sure that the good Irish2007 has the moral fibre not to wish to support Invasion and Occupation, and would rather be taking advantage of the excellent value that the resorts in the Free Areas of the Republic have to offer.

Reh Irish, you can normally get a better rate in CY, perhaps a cent or so better per GB£ especially (and it's been said before) if you change at the shops in the tourists areas. You'll see signs on the outside advertising the day's no commission rates. As everywhere else the banks are a rip off with their commissions.

Enjoy your trip.
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Postby umit07 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:14 am

What is it with all you stingy bastards and exchange rates? Who gives a crap if there's a couple of cents difference? One would think you're all changing over millions or something!
User avatar
umit07
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:02 pm

Postby bill cobbett » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:18 am

umit07 wrote:What is it with all you stingy bastards and exchange rates? Who gives a crap if there's a couple of cents difference? One would think you're all changing over millions or something!


Hiya Umit... Stingy bastards??? Really! More like prudent housekeeping. You know what they say .. something like ... count the cents and the euros will look after themselves.
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Postby umit07 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:30 am

bill cobbett wrote:
umit07 wrote:What is it with all you stingy bastards and exchange rates? Who gives a crap if there's a couple of cents difference? One would think you're all changing over millions or something!


Hiya Umit... Stingy bastards??? Really! More like prudent housekeeping. You know what they say .. something like ... count the cents and the euros will look after themselves.


"prudent housekeeping" that's a good one
:lol:
User avatar
umit07
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:02 pm

Next

Return to Cyprus Tourism

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests