The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


South America anyone?

Visiting Cyprus? Ask any questions you have here.

Moderator: Piratis

Postby SKI-preo » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:09 am

I've been to Argentina & Chile for work. In Argentina I had this strange feeling that bad things have gone on there, like there were ghosts everywhere. It is hard to explain.
User avatar
SKI-preo
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1355
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:17 am
Location: New Zealand/Australia

Postby Get Real! » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:12 am

SKI-preo wrote:In Argentina I had this strange feeling that bad things have gone on there, like there were ghosts everywhere. It is hard to explain.

You probably heard Maradona crying and moaning again... they say he can be heard for kilometers! :?
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40449
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Postby EricSeans » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:19 am

SKI-preo wrote:I've been to Argentina & Chile for work. In Argentina I had this strange feeling that bad things have gone on there, like there were ghosts everywhere. It is hard to explain.


Well, enough poor bastards disappeared over there in the fascist days as well...
User avatar
EricSeans
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 650
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:12 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: South America anyone?

Postby Omer Seyhan » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:06 am

runaway wrote:Anyone been to South America? I need some advice for my trip.


Visit Puerto Montt in southern Chile. I was there recently. You will love the steak. Its full of ex-Nazis but that isn't a problem is it?
User avatar
Omer Seyhan
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 693
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:26 pm
Location: Ay Yorgi, Leymosun, Gipriz

Re: South America anyone?

Postby SSBubbles » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:30 am

runaway wrote:Anyone been to South America? I need some advice for my trip.


Mexico is a good place to visit :)
User avatar
SSBubbles
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11885
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:51 pm
Location: Right here! Right now!

Postby waldorf » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:39 am

Bubbles, with respect, since when has Mexico been considered as being in South America ?
User avatar
waldorf
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:00 pm
Location: Inner Circle

Postby SSBubbles » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:12 am

waldorf wrote:Bubbles, with respect, since when has Mexico been considered as being in South America ?


:oops: I thought it was close enough - same language etc........................
User avatar
SSBubbles
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11885
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:51 pm
Location: Right here! Right now!

Postby denizaksulu » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:53 am

SSBubbles wrote:
waldorf wrote:Bubbles, with respect, since when has Mexico been considered as being in South America ?


:oops: I thought it was close enough - same language etc........................



Wimin!!!huh :roll:

Who lets them loose on the cf?

:roll: :roll:
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Postby Aliko » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:10 pm

denizaksulu wrote:
SSBubbles wrote:
waldorf wrote:Bubbles, with respect, since when has Mexico been considered as being in South America ?


:oops: I thought it was close enough - same language etc........................



Wimin!!!huh :roll:

Who lets them loose on the cf?

:roll: :roll:

I thought the Turkish Cypriots were more progressive than their Greek Cypriot counterparts when it came to women.

I have been reading the forum some time and there are several members of both sexes that perhaps should be locked up and key thrown away. Lets not be sexist here.
User avatar
Aliko
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:57 pm
Location: Cyprus - London

Postby denizaksulu » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:30 pm

Aliko wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:
SSBubbles wrote:
waldorf wrote:Bubbles, with respect, since when has Mexico been considered as being in South America ?


:oops: I thought it was close enough - same language etc........................



Wimin!!!huh :roll:

Who lets them loose on the cf?

:roll: :roll:

I thought the Turkish Cypriots were more progressive than their Greek Cypriot counterparts when it came to women.

I have been reading the forum some time and there are several members of both sexes that perhaps should be locked up and key thrown away. Lets not be sexist here.


I have just been told!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Tourism

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests