The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


George Achilleos on fire at the World Champs 75/75

Football, Basketball, F1 etc.

George Achilleos on fire at the World Champs 75/75

Postby Cap » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:23 pm

User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6787
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: George Achilleos on fire at the World Champs 75/75

Postby denizaksulu » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:42 pm

Cap wrote:http://www.issf-sports.org/xmlresultpage.aspx?cshipid=909&resultkey=Q10001_I_0908100800.1.SK125.0


What were the Cyprus team practicing on; hornets? and fuelled with Zivania. :lol:
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Re: George Achilleos on fire at the World Champs 75/75

Postby Cap » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:59 pm

denizaksulu wrote:
Cap wrote:http://www.issf-sports.org/xmlresultpage.aspx?cshipid=909&resultkey=Q10001_I_0908100800.1.SK125.0


What were the Cyprus team practicing on; hornets? and fuelled with Zivania. :lol:


:lol:
I tell you what, when 90 percent of the population are 'hunters' and one of the few birds available to shoot are 'tzikles'- the size of a golf ball- you can understand how the talent evolves.
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6787
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: George Achilleos on fire at the World Champs 75/75

Postby denizaksulu » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:12 pm

Cap wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:
Cap wrote:http://www.issf-sports.org/xmlresultpage.aspx?cshipid=909&resultkey=Q10001_I_0908100800.1.SK125.0


What were the Cyprus team practicing on; hornets? and fuelled with Zivania. :lol:


:lol:
I tell you what, when 90 percent of the population are 'hunters' and one of the few birds available to shoot are 'tzikles'- the size of a golf ball- you can understand how the talent evolves.



Dont remind me. I still have teeth broken by shot. They add nothing to the taste. Same with partridges.
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Re: George Achilleos on fire at the World Champs 75/75

Postby kurupetos » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:24 pm

denizaksulu wrote:
Cap wrote:http://www.issf-sports.org/xmlresultpage.aspx?cshipid=909&resultkey=Q10001_I_0908100800.1.SK125.0


What were the Cyprus team practicing on; hornets? and fuelled with Zivania. :lol:


No, Turks. :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17887
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Postby Cap » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:37 pm

This reminds of the 1978 incident at Larnaca airport where Egyptian commandos got into a gunfight with Cypriot National Guard troops. End result was Egyptian commando casualties- 12 dead, Cypriot forces- 0.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_r ... al_Airport
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6787
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: George Achilleos on fire at the World Champs 75/75

Postby denizaksulu » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:45 pm

kurupetos wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:
Cap wrote:http://www.issf-sports.org/xmlresultpage.aspx?cshipid=909&resultkey=Q10001_I_0908100800.1.SK125.0


What were the Cyprus team practicing on; hornets? and fuelled with Zivania. :lol:


No, Turks. :lol:



You do that again and I will tell a NG joke which isnt funny at all. :evil:
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Postby denizaksulu » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:47 pm

Cap wrote:This reminds of the 1978 incident at Larnaca airport where Egyptian commandos got into a gunfight with Cypriot National Guard troops. End result was Egyptian commando casualties- 12 dead, Cypriot forces- 0.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_r ... al_Airport



So thats why you have cordial relations with the land of the Fellaheen. :lol:
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Postby Cap » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:57 pm

denizaksulu wrote:
Cap wrote:This reminds of the 1978 incident at Larnaca airport where Egyptian commandos got into a gunfight with Cypriot National Guard troops. End result was Egyptian commando casualties- 12 dead, Cypriot forces- 0.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_r ... al_Airport



So thats why you have cordial relations with the land of the Fellaheen. :lol:


Nah, I think they still hate our guts.
But why on earth would you want to play Rambo in a volatile situation like that? I mean the hostage release was ALREADY negotiated ffs
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6787
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Postby denizaksulu » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:00 pm

Cap wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:
Cap wrote:This reminds of the 1978 incident at Larnaca airport where Egyptian commandos got into a gunfight with Cypriot National Guard troops. End result was Egyptian commando casualties- 12 dead, Cypriot forces- 0.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_r ... al_Airport



So thats why you have cordial relations with the land of the Fellaheen. :lol:


Nah, I think they still hate our guts.
But why on earth would you want to play Rambo in a volatile situation like that? I mean the hostage release was ALREADY negotiated ffs


Cant you understand; they were trying to prove themselves as the 'BIG BOYS' of the levant.
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Next

Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests