The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


lets prepear an orgy...come on

Looking for friends? For a boyfriend/girlfriend? Lover? Pen-pal?

lets prepear an orgy...come on

Postby eshboy » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:00 pm

come on guys.on september i wanna get crazy in agia napa...wanna fucked by gergeous cypriot boys...u can get ur girls also.but dont let them to touch me:))))
eshboy
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:33 pm

Postby kafenes » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:15 pm

You should change your holiday destination and go to the north or even Turkey. They are so desperate there, they will f-ck anything.
User avatar
kafenes
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3396
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:43 am
Location: Paphos

Postby Raymanoff » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:25 pm

NO Kafene, they usually get fucked... so bring a strap on!!! :D
User avatar
Raymanoff
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2119
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:36 pm
Location: Vraxonisida

Postby Schnauzer » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:55 pm

What kind of a 'Pear' is a 'Prepear' and is it edible ?. :shock:
User avatar
Schnauzer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Touring Timbuktu.

Postby apc2010 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:39 am

Schnauzer wrote:What kind of a 'Pear' is a 'Prepear' and is it edible ?. :shock:


In this context probally a relation of the crab(s)apple........
User avatar
apc2010
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2522
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:11 pm

Postby Schnauzer » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:42 am

apc2010 wrote:
Schnauzer wrote:What kind of a 'Pear' is a 'Prepear' and is it edible ?. :shock:


In this context probally a relation of the crab(s)apple........


:lol: :lol:
User avatar
Schnauzer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Touring Timbuktu.

Postby eshboy » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:30 pm

kafenes wrote:You should change your holiday destination and go to the north or even Turkey. They are so desperate there, they will f-ck anything.


anyhow i am cypriot turkish guyssss:))))) so wanna fuck me?:)))
eshboy
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:33 pm

Postby Get Real! » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:09 pm

eshboy wrote:
kafenes wrote:You should change your holiday destination and go to the north or even Turkey. They are so desperate there, they will f-ck anything.


anyhow i am cypriot turkish guyssss:))))) so wanna fuck me?:)))

:shock: A bankrupt Ottoman remnant gypsy that is also a poofter?

Can it possibly get any lower than that??? :?
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40379
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Postby eshboy » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:06 pm

Get Real! wrote:
eshboy wrote:
kafenes wrote:You should change your holiday destination and go to the north or even Turkey. They are so desperate there, they will f-ck anything.


anyhow i am cypriot turkish guyssss:))))) so wanna fuck me?:)))

:shock: A bankrupt Ottoman remnant gypsy that is also a poofter?

Can it possibly get any lower than that??? :?


do u really think that i will answer ur sentences???
thats the turkish different honey...
meanwhile i m not gypsy...cypriot like u...
yeah its sound worst but,i orientated ...
take care
eshboy
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:33 pm

Postby insan » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:15 pm

kafenes wrote:You should change your holiday destination and go to the north or even Turkey. They are so desperate there, they will f-ck anything.


You are not aware of what you are saying, Kafenes! :twisted: I've never expected you to say something like this... :( Shame on you!
User avatar
insan
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9037
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 11:33 pm
Location: Somewhere in ur network. ;]

Next

Return to Meet New People

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests