The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Commonwealth Games 2010

Football, Basketball, F1 etc.

Postby BOF » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:21 pm

"Yeah... smacks of colonial stench doesn't it?
They're basically a reminder of what Britain used to be, until they lost the colonies and finally the motherland itself to the Muslims."

Until Cyprus wins a medal that is....then their ok!! :D :D :roll:
User avatar
BOF
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:21 pm

Postby Cap » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:34 pm

Until Cyprus wins a medal that is...


Or several...
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6796
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Postby BOF » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:39 pm

Cap wrote:
Until Cyprus wins a medal that is...


Or several...

Then well done to them i say!
User avatar
BOF
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:21 pm

Postby kurupetos » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:53 pm

Cap wrote:Eleni into finals...
I'll update as soon as more info is available..

Ok, she clocked 23. 15, again fastest time of semifinals.
Finals will be shown on PIK-2 at about 5.20 tonight.

good luck chic.


No need for good luck. She was disqualified. The reason is not clear yet. :evil:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17896
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Postby Cap » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:04 pm

kurupetos wrote:
Cap wrote:Eleni into finals...
I'll update as soon as more info is available..

Ok, she clocked 23. 15, again fastest time of semifinals.
Finals will be shown on PIK-2 at about 5.20 tonight.

good luck chic.


No need for good luck. She was disqualified. The reason is not clear yet. :evil:


Apparently for accidentally stepping on the line.
She was the clear favorite though. Shame really.
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6796
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Postby denizaksulu » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:26 pm

Cap wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
Cap wrote:Eleni into finals...
I'll update as soon as more info is available..

Ok, she clocked 23. 15, again fastest time of semifinals.
Finals will be shown on PIK-2 at about 5.20 tonight.

good luck chic.


No need for good luck. She was disqualified. The reason is not clear yet. :evil:


Apparently for accidentally stepping on the line.
She was the clear favorite though. Shame really.


:cry: :cry:
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Postby kurupetos » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:39 pm

The TC athlete Can Mehmet Osman finished 8th. What a shame! :( I wanted to see him singing the RoC national anthem! :wink:

Image
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17896
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Postby Cap » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:44 pm

kurupetos wrote:The TC athlete Can Mehmet Osman finished 8th. What a shame! :( I wanted to see him singing the RoC national anthem! :wink:

Image


Bravo tou.

another Gold for Cyp in the pairs skeet.
No surprise there.
ACHILLEOS, CHASIKOS (CYP) - Gold

Image
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6796
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Postby Cap » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:48 pm

Just for interest sake, George shot 100/100. Incredible.
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6796
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Postby kurupetos » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:18 pm

Cap wrote:Just for interest sake, George shot 100/100. Incredible.


:D I hope he will perform with similar accuracy in the Olympics. :wink:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17896
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

PreviousNext

Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests