The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Commonwealth Games 2010

Football, Basketball, F1 etc.

Postby Cap » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:00 pm

kurupetos wrote:
Cap wrote:Just for interest sake, George shot 100/100. Incredible.


:D I hope he will perform with similar accuracy in the Olympics. :wink:



Kuru, if George adds an Olympic gold to his collection(the only one missing), he will be in contention for G.O.A.T status. In my books, he's already GOAT.
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6796
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Postby kurupetos » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:53 pm

Cap wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
Cap wrote:Just for interest sake, George shot 100/100. Incredible.


:D I hope he will perform with similar accuracy in the Olympics. :wink:



Kuru, if George adds an Olympic gold to his collection(the only one missing), he will be in contention for G.O.A.T status. In my books, he's already GOAT.


GOAT? :? :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17896
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Postby Cap » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:54 pm

kurupetos wrote:
Cap wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
Cap wrote:Just for interest sake, George shot 100/100. Incredible.


:D I hope he will perform with similar accuracy in the Olympics. :wink:



Kuru, if George adds an Olympic gold to his collection(the only one missing), he will be in contention for G.O.A.T status. In my books, he's already GOAT.


GOAT? :? :lol:


:lol:

In sports it means 'Greatest of all time'


Check out this rap sheet. (2010 hasn't even been added to it yet!!)

http://www.georgeachilleos.com/bio.php
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6796
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Postby Cap » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:07 pm

Silver in the pole vault for women.

Marianna Zachariadi

Image
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6796
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Postby Cap » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:36 pm

Another silver in the rhythmic gymnastics.

Christallrni Trikomitou.

Image

Another silver and bronze in the men's Skeet singles.

Achilleos and Chasikos respectively.

Image
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6796
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Postby Get Real! » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:26 pm

We’ve won more medals than Pakistan! :lol:


Country..............G S B.........Population

CYP - Cyprus......2 3 2..........800,000 thousand

PAK - Pakistan.....2 1 2.........170.6 million
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40401
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Postby Oracle » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:08 pm

Get Real! wrote:We’ve won more medals than Pakistan! :lol:


Country..............G S B.........Population

CYP - Cyprus......2 3 2..........800,000 thousand

PAK - Pakistan.....2 1 2.........170.6 million


Yeah ... we're 213 times better! :D
User avatar
Oracle
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 23507
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:13 am
Location: Anywhere but...

Postby Gregory » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:54 am

Get Real! wrote:We’ve won more medals than Pakistan! :lol:


Country..............G S B.........Population

CYP - Cyprus......2 3 2..........800,000 thousand

PAK - Pakistan.....2 1 2.........170.6 million


:? you'd think with all thats happened they would have done better in swimming.
User avatar
Gregory
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 402
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:11 pm

Postby Cap » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:52 pm

Who said it stopped there?

Another 4 medals today. All from the same athlete!

Another 2 gold and 2 bronze in the rhythmic gymnastics

Chrystalleni Trikomiti




Image

So.... 4 gold, 3 silver, 4 bronze.
Somebody do the math...
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6796
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Postby denizaksulu » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:56 pm

Cap wrote:Who said it stopped there?

Another 4 medals today. All from the same athlete!

Another 2 gold and 2 bronze in the rhythmic gymnastics

Chrystalleni Trikomiti




Image

So.... 4 gold, 3 silver, 4 bronze.
Somebody do the math...


:lol:
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

PreviousNext

Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest