The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


What are you drinking?

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby kurupetos » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:39 am

Oceanside50 wrote:Lumi juice... Parsley juice and lemon juice with cucumber juicedrink. Tastes just like the juice that comes out of the bottom of a sloppy Cypriot souvlaki... Wish I had some Shiro in a pitta I would pour this stuff all over it..

You are not in the list. Good. :mrgreen:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17938
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby Oceanside50 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:11 pm

EOKA B list?
Oceanside50
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2063
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby kurupetos » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:20 am

Oceanside50 wrote:EOKA B list?

No, Zionist list. :mrgreen:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17938
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby yialousa1971 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:20 am

Keo
User avatar
yialousa1971
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5818
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: With my friends on the Cyprus forum

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby Oceanside50 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:29 am

kurupetos wrote:
Oceanside50 wrote:Lumi juice... Parsley juice and lemon juice with cucumber juicedrink. Tastes just like the juice that comes out of the bottom of a sloppy Cypriot souvlaki... Wish I had some Shiro in a pitta I would pour this stuff all over it..

You are not in the list. Good. :mrgreen:



i just understood that..i get it..i eat shire therefore not a zionist.. :lol:
Oceanside50
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2063
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby kurupetos » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:12 pm

Oceanside50 wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
Oceanside50 wrote:Lumi juice... Parsley juice and lemon juice with cucumber juicedrink. Tastes just like the juice that comes out of the bottom of a sloppy Cypriot souvlaki... Wish I had some Shiro in a pitta I would pour this stuff all over it..

You are not in the list. Good. :mrgreen:



i just understood that..i get it..i eat shire therefore not a zionist.. :lol:

If you eat rabbit too, then you are definitely OK. :wink:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17938
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby bill cobbett » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:41 pm

Pint of 6X in a Wadworth house somewhere in the English Home Counties.

Sometimes life is good.
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby repulsewarrior » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:55 pm

cheers!
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7611
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby yialousa1971 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:24 pm

bill cobbett wrote:Pint of 6X in a Wadworth house somewhere in the English Home Counties.

Sometimes life is good.


Hope you didn't frighten the locals! :mrgreen:
User avatar
yialousa1971
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5818
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: With my friends on the Cyprus forum

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:44 pm

OK... after a challenging week (whereby, I failed!) and a day without a moment to spare .... till now .... out comes the Pinot Grigio!! :D

(Hate Italian, but the Retsina supply has not been replenished.)
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8957
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest