The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


APPLE IPAD....

Anything related to the Internet, computers and technology in general.

Postby bill cobbett » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:47 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Svetlana wrote:Ipad2 is to be released next Wednesday (2 March).

You guys sound like teenagers waiting for the next epic game to be released!

Are you really putting these gadgets to any worthwhile use or just showing off fiddling with them in cafeterias? :lol:

And do you transfer your data successfully from one to the other, or just recreate everything each time you toss it for a new model? :lol:


GR! ........ found your pc on the web mate......


Image
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Postby DT. » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:00 pm

bill cobbett wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Svetlana wrote:Ipad2 is to be released next Wednesday (2 March).

You guys sound like teenagers waiting for the next epic game to be released!

Are you really putting these gadgets to any worthwhile use or just showing off fiddling with them in cafeterias? :lol:

And do you transfer your data successfully from one to the other, or just recreate everything each time you toss it for a new model? :lol:


GR! ........ found your pc on the web mate......


Image


These techies never got over the fact that we techno-idiots are now wizzing away with stuff they're too purist to handle because they're gimmicky. (yet they secretly fantasise about) :lol:
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12195
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

Postby Get Real! » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:08 pm

DT. wrote:
bill cobbett wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Svetlana wrote:Ipad2 is to be released next Wednesday (2 March).

You guys sound like teenagers waiting for the next epic game to be released!

Are you really putting these gadgets to any worthwhile use or just showing off fiddling with them in cafeterias? :lol:

And do you transfer your data successfully from one to the other, or just recreate everything each time you toss it for a new model? :lol:


GR! ........ found your pc on the web mate......


Image


These techies never got over the fact that we techno-idiots are now wizzing away with stuff they're too purist to handle because they're gimmicky. (yet they secretly fantasise about) :lol:

You’ve got so many processor-driven gadgets in your life you don’t even know where all your stuff is anymore! :roll:

In case you forgot, you’ve had a laptop sitting here collecting dust for like two months now! :? :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40380
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Postby bill cobbett » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:48 pm

Get Real! wrote:
DT. wrote:
bill cobbett wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Svetlana wrote:Ipad2 is to be released next Wednesday (2 March).

You guys sound like teenagers waiting for the next epic game to be released!

Are you really putting these gadgets to any worthwhile use or just showing off fiddling with them in cafeterias? :lol:

And do you transfer your data successfully from one to the other, or just recreate everything each time you toss it for a new model? :lol:


GR! ........ found your pc on the web mate......


Image


These techies never got over the fact that we techno-idiots are now wizzing away with stuff they're too purist to handle because they're gimmicky. (yet they secretly fantasise about) :lol:

You’ve got so many processor-driven gadgets in your life you don’t even know where all your stuff is anymore! :roll:

In case you forgot, you’ve had a laptop sitting here collecting dust for like two months now! :? :lol:


Life = Stuff ....... :(
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Postby DT. » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:22 am

Get Real! wrote:
DT. wrote:
bill cobbett wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Svetlana wrote:Ipad2 is to be released next Wednesday (2 March).

You guys sound like teenagers waiting for the next epic game to be released!

Are you really putting these gadgets to any worthwhile use or just showing off fiddling with them in cafeterias? :lol:

And do you transfer your data successfully from one to the other, or just recreate everything each time you toss it for a new model? :lol:


GR! ........ found your pc on the web mate......


Image


These techies never got over the fact that we techno-idiots are now wizzing away with stuff they're too purist to handle because they're gimmicky. (yet they secretly fantasise about) :lol:

You’ve got so many processor-driven gadgets in your life you don’t even know where all your stuff is anymore! :roll:

In case you forgot, you’ve had a laptop sitting here collecting dust for like two months now! :? :lol:


:oops: shit....forgot....

Invite me over for a drink then you cheapskate so that I can pick it up!! :evil:
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12195
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

Postby AQ » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:14 pm

Just get one!

You're life will never be the same.

It's the dog's bo**oc*s!


:D
AQ
Member
Member
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:44 pm

Re: APPLE IPAD....

Postby AQ » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:39 am

pretty-as-pink wrote:Does anyone have an Apple ipad?
If so what do you think of it, can you give it an overall rating out of ten.
I ordered one yesterday.


ipad2 launched yesterday by the Messiah Steve Jobs.

Thinner, faster, lighter with two cameras!

Available in the UK March 25th.

Buy one it's a no-brainer!

:D
AQ
Member
Member
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:44 pm

Postby Svetlana » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:29 pm

Ipad (1) already being discounted in Dubai duty Free today.

Lana
User avatar
Svetlana
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3094
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:30 pm
Location: Paphos

Postby denizaksulu » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:51 pm

Svetlana wrote:Ipad (1) already being discounted in Dubai duty Free today.

Lana


John Lwis already dropped £200 from the top range i-pad. That says something. In the USA the prices are the same. Lets hope Europe follow suit.
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Re: APPLE IPAD....

Postby Get Real! » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:55 pm

AQ wrote:ipad2 launched yesterday by the Messiah Steve Jobs.

Thinner, faster, lighter with two cameras!

Available in the UK March 25th.

Buy one it's a no-brainer!

:D

Better wait for the next version with 4 cameras, dual keyboard, triple screens, and 6 hard disks! 8)
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40380
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

PreviousNext

Return to Internet, Computers and Technology

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests