The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


d-day tomorrow

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Postby BirKibrisli » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:53 am

Hermes wrote:
BirKibrisli wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
EricSeans wrote:

Image

What's the donkey saying, anyone?


I'm a JACKASS ! :lol:


It says : Last Cypriots Fight against extinction


Is that a Cypriot donkey or has it been brought over from Anatolia to do the work the native donkeys think is beneath them? How can you tell the difference? They all look like donkeys to me.


This one is definitely a Cypriot donkey...It speaks Greek with a funny accent... :D
User avatar
BirKibrisli
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6162
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:28 pm
Location: Australia

Postby kurupetos » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:43 pm

BirKibrisli wrote:
Hermes wrote:
BirKibrisli wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
EricSeans wrote:

Image

What's the donkey saying, anyone?


I'm a JACKASS ! :lol:


It says : Last Cypriots Fight against extinction


Is that a Cypriot donkey or has it been brought over from Anatolia to do the work the native donkeys think is beneath them? How can you tell the difference? They all look like donkeys to me.


This one is definitely a Cypriot donkey...It speaks Greek with a funny accent... :D


That's Lurucadi. It must be...you know who! :wink:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Postby quattro » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:28 pm

kurupetos wrote:
BirKibrisli wrote:
Hermes wrote:
BirKibrisli wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
EricSeans wrote:

Image

What's the donkey saying, anyone?


I'm a JACKASS ! :lol:


It says : Last Cypriots Fight against extinction


Is that a Cypriot donkey or has it been brought over from Anatolia to do the work the native donkeys think is beneath them? How can you tell the difference? They all look like donkeys to me.


This one is definitely a Cypriot donkey...It speaks Greek with a funny accent... :D


That's Lurucadi. It must be...you know who! :wink:


"Lurucadi says stop salivating over the poor donkey vromizmene"
User avatar
quattro
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:16 pm
Location: Nicosia

Postby kurupetos » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:40 pm

quattro wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
BirKibrisli wrote:
Hermes wrote:
BirKibrisli wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
EricSeans wrote:

Image

What's the donkey saying, anyone?


I'm a JACKASS ! :lol:


It says : Last Cypriots Fight against extinction


Is that a Cypriot donkey or has it been brought over from Anatolia to do the work the native donkeys think is beneath them? How can you tell the difference? They all look like donkeys to me.


This one is definitely a Cypriot donkey...It speaks Greek with a funny accent... :D


That's Lurucadi. It must be...you know who! :wink:


"Lurucadi says stop salivating over the poor donkey vromizmene"


:lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Postby BirKibrisli » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:20 am

quattro wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
BirKibrisli wrote:
Hermes wrote:
BirKibrisli wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
EricSeans wrote:

Image

What's the donkey saying, anyone?


I'm a JACKASS ! :lol:


It says : Last Cypriots Fight against extinction


Is that a Cypriot donkey or has it been brought over from Anatolia to do the work the native donkeys think is beneath them? How can you tell the difference? They all look like donkeys to me.


This one is definitely a Cypriot donkey...It speaks Greek with a funny accent... :D


That's Lurucadi. It must be...you know who! :wink:


"Lurucadi says stop salivating over the poor donkey vromizmene"


:lol: :lol:
User avatar
BirKibrisli
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6162
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:28 pm
Location: Australia

Re: d-day tomorrow

Postby kurupetos » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:27 pm

Is the donkey still alive? :mrgreen:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: d-day tomorrow

Postby Lordo » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:06 pm

kurupetos wrote:Is the donkey still alive? :mrgreen:

why you wan a know.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: d-day tomorrow

Postby kurupetos » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:01 am

Lordo wrote:
kurupetos wrote:Is the donkey still alive? :mrgreen:

why you wan a know.

Oh!... you are alive! :mrgreen:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: d-day tomorrow

Postby Lordo » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:50 am

you not only need your eyes checked but you need to get your brains checked too. on second thoughts dont bother one cell you have in your xerodjehalo aint gon a do you no good no how
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: d-day tomorrow

Postby kurupetos » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:52 pm

Lordo wrote:you not only need your eyes checked but you need to get your brains checked too. on second thoughts dont bother one cell you have in your xerodjehalo aint gon a do you no good no how

do boo hoo mew scooby doo...
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests