The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


M looking for couple/Female or Tgirl - 05/03/11

Looking for friends? For a boyfriend/girlfriend? Lover? Pen-pal?

Postby kurupetos » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:33 pm

quattro wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
quattro wrote:IMHO too many in cf miss Y after all :) :)


Do you know her?

toffee shhhh :nevil:


:wink:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17896
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Postby milfhunter69 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:39 pm

Ε ρε πουστη μου, μου 'χετε γαμήσει την αγγελία.
milfhunter69
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:36 am
Location: Athens -Greece

Postby fedexman » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:16 am

tut tut.....

bitching we spoiled his add for a bit of free nookie!!!!!!!!

:twisted:
User avatar
fedexman
Member
Member
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:09 pm
Location: under the planes, larnaca.......

Postby DT. » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:59 am

milfhunter69 wrote:Ε ρε πουστη μου, μου 'χετε γαμήσει την αγγελία.


Esy girefkis travestan na gamisis tjai en o allos poushtis? :shock:
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12196
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

Re: M looking for couple/Female or Tgirl - 05/03/11

Postby vaughanwilliams » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:13 pm

milfhunter69 wrote:Hi, I will be in Nicossia on the evening of 05/03/2011 and would like to hook up with interesting people for sex and fun.
I'm a top male, 178,75kg, fairly good looking, 35 years old.

Clean and discreet.

leave a message or email me at milfhunter69@hotmail.com

Thanks


"M looking for couple/Female or Tgirl - 05/03/11"

In other words, he'll shag anything.
:D
User avatar
vaughanwilliams
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1331
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:54 pm

Postby fig head » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:51 pm

what is a T girl??? like girls wv 2 fannies ???
User avatar
fig head
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:16 pm
Location: some where no one knows. Secret location.

Postby vaughanwilliams » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:56 pm

fig head wrote:what is a T girl??? like girls wv 2 fannies ???


Not even one fanny, never mind 2. :D
User avatar
vaughanwilliams
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1331
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:54 pm

Re: M looking for couple/Female or Tgirl - 05/03/11

Postby CBBB » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:07 pm

vaughanwilliams wrote:
milfhunter69 wrote:Hi, I will be in Nicossia on the evening of 05/03/2011 and would like to hook up with interesting people for sex and fun.
I'm a top male, 178,75kg, fairly good looking, 35 years old.

Clean and discreet.

leave a message or email me at milfhunter69@hotmail.com

Thanks


"M looking for couple/Female or Tgirl - 05/03/11"

In other words, he'll shag anything.
:D


It could be your lucky night!
User avatar
CBBB
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11432
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Centre of the Universe

Re: M looking for couple/Female or Tgirl - 05/03/11

Postby vaughanwilliams » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:16 pm

CBBB wrote:
vaughanwilliams wrote:
milfhunter69 wrote:Hi, I will be in Nicossia on the evening of 05/03/2011 and would like to hook up with interesting people for sex and fun.
I'm a top male, 178,75kg, fairly good looking, 35 years old.

Clean and discreet.

leave a message or email me at milfhunter69@hotmail.com

Thanks


"M looking for couple/Female or Tgirl - 05/03/11"

In other words, he'll shag anything.
:D


It could be your lucky night!


When I'm fed-up with women, I might try a man.
Never been even close to getting fed-up, though.
8)
User avatar
vaughanwilliams
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1331
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:54 pm

Postby fig head » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:08 pm

so a T girl is a guy with boobs??? seriously i have no idea
User avatar
fig head
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:16 pm
Location: some where no one knows. Secret location.

PreviousNext

Return to Meet New People

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests