The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Dangers of Getting Drunk On Keo By Pools...

We all need a good laugh.

Dangers of Getting Drunk On Keo By Pools...

Postby bill cobbett » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:01 am

User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Postby CBBB » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:28 pm

I hope my kids don't see this, they will want me to get the pool ready for the summer!
User avatar
CBBB
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11441
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Centre of the Universe

Postby kurupetos » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:43 pm

Nice video, but fake. :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17936
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Postby bill cobbett » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:47 pm

kurupetos wrote:Nice video, but fake. :lol:


Yep... def a fake.
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Postby kurupetos » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:38 pm

bill cobbett wrote:
kurupetos wrote:Nice video, but fake. :lol:


Yep... def a fake.


We can make a real one with VP! :D
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17936
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Postby CBBB » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:24 pm

kurupetos wrote:
bill cobbett wrote:
kurupetos wrote:Nice video, but fake. :lol:


Yep... def a fake.


We can make a real one with VP! :D


Can I suggest we use a ballista, you get greater range.
User avatar
CBBB
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11441
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Centre of the Universe

Postby kurupetos » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:36 pm

CBBB wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
bill cobbett wrote:
kurupetos wrote:Nice video, but fake. :lol:


Yep... def a fake.


We can make a real one with VP! :D


Can I suggest we use a ballista, you get greater range.


Is it good enough to send him back to Turkey? :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17936
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Postby loadsatime » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:36 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: but HOW does one get drunk on KEO?
User avatar
loadsatime
Member
Member
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:23 pm
Location: lying on the sofa

Postby CBBB » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:51 pm

loadsatime wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: but HOW does one get drunk on KEO?


Another thing you learn with time, which as I said, you probably don't have!
User avatar
CBBB
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11441
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Centre of the Universe

Postby Daniella » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:17 pm

CBBB wrote:
loadsatime wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: but HOW does one get drunk on KEO?


Another thing you learn with time, which as I said, you probably don't have!


:lol:
User avatar
Daniella
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1288
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:35 pm
Location: Milano


Return to Jokes and Enigmas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest