The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


cost of things in paphos

Visiting Cyprus? Ask any questions you have here.

Moderator: Piratis

Postby Cap » Thu May 26, 2011 7:04 pm

Sotos wrote:Well, they have McDonald's, KFC and Pizza Hut :lol:

A huge McDonalds on Kings.
I prefer BK though..
Last edited by Cap on Thu May 26, 2011 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6812
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Postby kurupetos » Thu May 26, 2011 7:23 pm

Cap wrote:
Sotos wrote:Well, they have McDonald's, KFC and Pizza Hut :lol:

A huge McDonalds on Kings of the Tombs.
I prefer BK though..


We've it all in Nicosia! BK, McD, KFC, PHut, Fridays, Starbucks, Bennigans, Avlogyros, Goodys... :x
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17912
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Postby bill cobbett » Thu May 26, 2011 7:34 pm

kurupetos wrote:
Cap wrote:
Sotos wrote:Well, they have McDonald's, KFC and Pizza Hut :lol:

A huge McDonalds on Kings of the Tombs.
I prefer BK though..


We've it all in Nicosia! BK, McD, KFC, PHut, Fridays, Starbucks, Bennigans, Avlogyros, Goodys... :x


Hear there's a Nandos in Nic as well???
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Postby kurupetos » Thu May 26, 2011 7:48 pm

bill cobbett wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
Cap wrote:
Sotos wrote:Well, they have McDonald's, KFC and Pizza Hut :lol:

A huge McDonalds on Kings of the Tombs.
I prefer BK though..


We've it all in Nicosia! BK, McD, KFC, PHut, Fridays, Starbucks, Bennigans, Avlogyros, Goodys... :x


Hear there's a Nandos in Nic as well???


Yes, and also Big Boy.

No Taco Bell yet though. Only in Limassol :cry:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17912
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Postby markhughes80 » Thu May 26, 2011 9:00 pm

so what sort of prices are we looking for a pint out and a meal of fish and chips or 1/2 roast chicken and chips.
markhughes80
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 4:43 pm

Postby bill cobbett » Thu May 26, 2011 9:41 pm

markhughes80 wrote:so what sort of prices are we looking for a pint out and a meal of fish and chips or 1/2 roast chicken and chips.


Last summer, main course in a CY restaurant about 10-12E a head. Mezes about 12-15E. Fast food, burgers and the like about the same as GB.
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Postby bill cobbett » Thu May 26, 2011 9:44 pm

kurupetos wrote:
markhughes80 wrote:so what sort of prices are we looking for a pint out and a meal of fish and chips or 1/2 roast chicken and chips.


:lol:


Did have Fish and Chips in that well-known chippy over on the beach at Dhekalia. Can't remember how much it cost, but it was a pretty decent bit of cod... and the usual lovely CY chips.
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Postby Lee A Kada » Thu May 26, 2011 9:54 pm

Just nip up into Geroskipou square (not far from the tourist places) and you can have a wonderful mixed kebab (sheftalia, souvlaki, salad - all in a huge pitta) with a portion of fantastic chips for 6 euros.

Who knows, you may even see me there and can buy me a large bottle of Keo for 2 euros for the advice :D
Lee A Kada
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3336
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: The Sacred Garden....................where else?

Postby Cap » Thu May 26, 2011 9:59 pm

My Paphos Fav's

Hobo's - good food, reasonable prices
Koh-i-noor - Awesome Indian, reasonable prices
Chloe's - Stunning Chinese, prices a bit high
Costa's Taverna- Great Meze, dirt cheap
Grill Garage- Great food, decent grill, good prices
Ocean Basket- Great seafood, reasonable prices.

Plenty of Mom's and Pop's El Cheapo 3 Euro full english Breakfast + piss pot beer.
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6812
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Postby Mikiko » Thu May 26, 2011 10:21 pm

If you come to Nicosia there is a very nice Kebab house at Solomou Square It is near holiday Inn hotel on the way to Old Nicosia Town . Very cheap there is also one Turkish Cypriot who works there so its a traditional Cypriot style Kebab house. But I dont think they do delivery to paphos :lol: so you have to travel to Nicosia to take them or you can sit Inside. Kebabs 5,50 Euro

I also like Thai restaurant there is one in Kennedy ave but its not as cheap 10 euro- thats my favourites ...
User avatar
Mikiko
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 368
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:18 am
Location: Λευκωσία .

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Tourism

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests