The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


WORLDVENTURES in CYPRUS - Is this a scam or legit?

Ask any specific question related to Cyprus.

Re: WORLDVENTURES in CYPRUS - Is this a scam or legit?

Postby CBBB » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:40 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:I don't anything about economics and the financial world but this sounds like the debt-swaps the mega-banks carried out which destroyed the world's economy leaving a few at the top super-rich and the millions at the bottom facing austerity measures! Immoral and unethical spring to mind ...


You are right, you don't know anything about economics and the financial world.
User avatar
CBBB
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11434
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Centre of the Universe

Re: WORLDVENTURES in CYPRUS - Is this a scam or legit?

Postby cyprusgrump » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:44 pm

CBBB wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:I don't anything about economics and the financial world but this sounds like the debt-swaps the mega-banks carried out which destroyed the world's economy leaving a few at the top super-rich and the millions at the bottom facing austerity measures! Immoral and unethical spring to mind ...


You are right, you don't know anything about economics and the financial world.


:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
cyprusgrump
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6594
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:35 pm
Location: Pissouri, Cyprus

Re: WORLDVENTURES in CYPRUS - Is this a scam or legit?

Postby Get Real! » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:51 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:I don't anything about economics and the financial world but this sounds like the debt-swaps the mega-banks carried out which destroyed the world's economy leaving a few at the top super-rich and the millions at the bottom facing austerity measures! Immoral and unethical spring to mind ...

In a nutshell, a member pays the scheme about $40 p/m to supposedly get discounted holidays, plus about $200 odd one-off pezevenk-parasi but the problems are many…

1. The alleged discounts are not discounts! Anyone who knows how to search properly can ALWAYS find better prices than what they’re offering so they are in reality selling lies!

2. Most people don’t have the time to travel that many times p/annum to make any holiday membership fee worthwhile even if the discounts were genuine… but they’re not!

3. Membership makes members go for holidays they would’ve otherwise not taken and thus waste more of their money, just so they can “take advantage” of the membership!

4. The alleged holidays are FIXED time and date if you’re fast enough! :lol:

5. In reality nobody is selling anything because there is no product or service to sell other than empty promises so they all end up relying on recruiting more victims under them to pay for the money they’ve already lost! (See the idiot above who wasted no time in seeking new victims)

6. The only people who ever make any money are the founders of the scheme and the very first members of the chain.

The whole fucking thing is both sad and laughable and the government should move swiftly to put an end to it!

Read the horror story of an ex member here:

http://isworldventuresascam.blogspot.co ... eview.html
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40426
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: WORLDVENTURES in CYPRUS - Is this a scam or legit?

Postby Get Real! » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:06 pm

The bottom line is that this scheme PUNISHES the greedy and it punishes them well!

So protect your family and always remember that there’s no such thing as a Get Rich Quick Scheme except for the lottery if you’re lucky enough! :)

Oh, I hear that insider trading is another Get Rich Quick Scheme that works (as a certain LK in Cyprus will confirm) albeit illegal!
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40426
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: WORLDVENTURES in CYPRUS - Is this a scam or legit?

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:09 pm

Get Real! wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:I don't anything about economics and the financial world but this sounds like the debt-swaps the mega-banks carried out which destroyed the world's economy leaving a few at the top super-rich and the millions at the bottom facing austerity measures! Immoral and unethical spring to mind ...

In a nutshell,

5. In reality nobody is selling anything because there is no product or service to sell other than empty promises so they all end up relying on recruiting more victims under them to pay for the money they’ve already lost! (See the idiot above who wasted no time in seeking new victims)



In a nutshell - that's exactly how mega-banks destroyed the world's economy. So I was correct. :D
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: WORLDVENTURES in CYPRUS - Is this a scam or legit?

Postby CBBB » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:19 pm

Get Real! wrote:The bottom line is that this scheme PUNISHES the greedy and it punishes them well!

So protect your family and always remember that there’s no such thing as a Get Rich Quick Scheme except for the lottery if you’re lucky enough! :)

Oh, I hear that insider trading is another Get Rich Quick Scheme that works (as a certain LK in Cyprus will confirm) albeit illegal!


I hope you are not maligning that well known entrepreneur who was a partner with the "painter" in a dodgy deal on the NASDAQ!
User avatar
CBBB
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11434
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Centre of the Universe

Re: WORLDVENTURES in CYPRUS - Is this a scam or legit?

Postby blindscout » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:55 pm

DT. wrote:
blindscout wrote:It is not a scam. And most importantly, it is not a pyramid scheme.
Rumours are spread about pretty much anything that seems "too good to be true" to the ordinary people. It doesn't mean that if you get involved you become a millionaire, it depends on a matter of factors but the point is that yes it is legal in 22 countries at the moment and yes you can make money out of it.
So no, it is not a scam.

You can contact me if you want more information about this. I am a representative for over half a year now.

You can send me a private message here where we can exchange emails/phone numbers etc.


Take good care!



by the sound of your desperation it seems you've also realised how big a scam this really is! As far as I'm concerned anyone who gets involved in something like this is dumb enough to deserve it.


Yes I am sure you "heard" me loud enough to realise the desperation... And sure I realised it is a scam and I am still a member after so many months...
I respect your opinion but that is as far as it goes. You can choose to believe or understand things however you like.

You cannot scam something like this:
Code: Select all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImAqwJG6B1E


or this
Code: Select all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PMBWFGKiEA
Last edited by blindscout on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blindscout
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: WORLDVENTURES in CYPRUS - Is this a scam or legit?

Postby blindscout » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:57 pm

Get Real! wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:I don't anything about economics and the financial world but this sounds like the debt-swaps the mega-banks carried out which destroyed the world's economy leaving a few at the top super-rich and the millions at the bottom facing austerity measures! Immoral and unethical spring to mind ...

In a nutshell, a member pays the scheme about $40 p/m to supposedly get discounted holidays, plus about $200 odd one-off pezevenk-parasi but the problems are many…

1. The alleged discounts are not discounts! Anyone who knows how to search properly can ALWAYS find better prices than what they’re offering so they are in reality selling lies!

2. Most people don’t have the time to travel that many times p/annum to make any holiday membership fee worthwhile even if the discounts were genuine… but they’re not!

3. Membership makes members go for holidays they would’ve otherwise not taken and thus waste more of their money, just so they can “take advantage” of the membership!

4. The alleged holidays are FIXED time and date if you’re fast enough! :lol:

5. In reality nobody is selling anything because there is no product or service to sell other than empty promises so they all end up relying on recruiting more victims under them to pay for the money they’ve already lost! (See the idiot above who wasted no time in seeking new victims)

6. The only people who ever make any money are the founders of the scheme and the very first members of the chain.

The whole fucking thing is both sad and laughable and the government should move swiftly to put an end to it!

Read the horror story of an ex member here:

http://isworldventuresascam.blogspot.co ... eview.html



So if I created a blogspot and wrote my story you would quote it here? :) Just as you think that I am talking about a scam, you might as well think that he is just a member who did not succeed in it and just wishes to demote it for anyone else who might wish to try it out. It does not work for everyone, does not mean it does not work for ANYONE.
blindscout
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: WORLDVENTURES in CYPRUS - Is this a scam or legit?

Postby blindscout » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:10 pm

Get Real! wrote:
blindscout wrote:It is not a scam. And most importantly, it is not a pyramid scheme.
Rumours are spread about pretty much anything that seems "too good to be true" to the ordinary people. It doesn't mean that if you get involved you become a millionaire, it depends on a matter of factors but the point is that yes it is legal in 22 countries at the moment and yes you can make money out of it.
So no, it is not a scam.

You can contact me if you want more information about this. I am a representative for over half a year now.

You can send me a private message here where we can exchange emails/phone numbers etc.

It fits the pyramid scheme definition PERFECTLY!

“A pyramid scheme is a non-sustainable business model that involves promising participants payment or services, primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme, rather than supplying any real investment or sale of products or services to the public”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme

So stop lying and quit conning people loser!


Actually, it does not fit that description. You do not get any money by enrolling people. You only get money if you sell the product/service.
blindscout
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: WORLDVENTURES in CYPRUS - Is this a scam or legit?

Postby CBBB » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:28 pm

blindscout wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
blindscout wrote:It is not a scam. And most importantly, it is not a pyramid scheme.
Rumours are spread about pretty much anything that seems "too good to be true" to the ordinary people. It doesn't mean that if you get involved you become a millionaire, it depends on a matter of factors but the point is that yes it is legal in 22 countries at the moment and yes you can make money out of it.
So no, it is not a scam.

You can contact me if you want more information about this. I am a representative for over half a year now.

You can send me a private message here where we can exchange emails/phone numbers etc.

It fits the pyramid scheme definition PERFECTLY!

“A pyramid scheme is a non-sustainable business model that involves promising participants payment or services, primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme, rather than supplying any real investment or sale of products or services to the public”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme

So stop lying and quit conning people loser!


Actually, it does not fit that description. You do not get any money by enrolling people. You only get money if you sell the product/service.


OK, let us know when you buy your first Ferrari.
User avatar
CBBB
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11434
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Centre of the Universe

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Questions and Answers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests