The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Turkey's Foreign trade deficit soars by 79.2 percent in June

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: Turkey's Foreign trade deficit soars by 79.2 percent in

Postby Kikapu » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:Your posts do not support what you claim, your hatred towards anything Turkish is evident and I cannot clarify what must have happened to you in your past but your doom and gloom posts are just a reflection of your own venom and one sided mentality towards Turkey and the TCs.If you took a few minutes to read and understand my post you would have seen I stated Turkey has problems just like any other large world economy in the top 20 Well I unlike you I am proud of my Turkish roots and dont give a fig about watered down self opinionated despots like yourself, who have not even lived on the island for years and years, just leave us alone and die where ever you are in the world so you are forgotten forever, please tell your family if you have anyone that care not to ship over your body to be buried here as you do not belong anywhere near us.


Wow!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Gechmish olsun VP. :wink:


Pyro, you have to forgive VP's outburst as he does not knows what he is doing. Fascism is a mental disease . Add these to his ailments. Racism, Greed, Morally Corrupt, Inferiority Complex, failed Annan Plan 2004, soon to be failed BBF with no "Turkish state" in the north, losing voting power to the settlers and a prospect of future Unitary State where he will become a numerical minority once Turkey sells him out to the RoC in order for her to become an EU member, or at least a "Privileged Partner", it's all too much for him to accept and remain a decent Human Being at the same time. Such people often put a gun to their own head, just so to escape from their own internal tortures. VP is a self destructing time bomb. Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock.................. :arrow: !
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13541
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Turkey's Foreign trade deficit soars by 79.2 percent in

Postby Pyrpolizer » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:39 pm

I have already forgiven VP Kiks. I also sensed an outburst/losing of temper, and since I know VP is generally a polite person, i just overlooked the whole thing and wished quick passing by/gecmish olsun as they say.

Since I don't know VP personally I cannot say if it is the kind of low person you describe....
I believe VP like the rest of us was actually hoping for a solution soon, and realizing from the recent developments that not only this,
but also the kind of partition VP expected are becoming impossible, got disappointed and lost track.

I think Turkey and the local puppets are heading fast towards the extinction of the Kibrislis and their replacement with settlers, and direct confrontation with the RoC and the EU. :cry:
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9090
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Turkey's Foreign trade deficit soars by 79.2 percent in

Postby Viewpoint » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:52 pm

Pyro you are far more understanding than Kikapu could ever be as he is an out right Turk hater and anti TCs so people who are that fanatical against my people deserve a good rollocking every now and then, he hasnt had any contact with TCs nor does he know the TRNC in any shape or form, lives abroad and tries to dictate to those that love this country more than he could ever do as we live here, so he can fuck off, shrivel up and die abroad, he will never have any real impact on anything that goes on here, his only pathetic link to Cyprus is this forum.

As for partition Pyro I dont have any problems living with the current status quo but am open to a solution that would be better than what we have today without going back to the past we had with GCs. Think of it this way do you want to become a minority in your own country? if your answer is no then why are you trying to force me into this situation without security or guarantees? if it is yes then continue as you are as the Turks will over time be the majority.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: Turkey's Foreign trade deficit soars by 79.2 percent in

Postby Kikapu » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:32 am

Pyrpolizer wrote:I have already forgiven VP Kiks. I also sensed an outburst/losing of temper, and since I know VP is generally a polite person, i just overlooked the whole thing and wished quick passing by/gecmish olsun as they say.

Since I don't know VP personally I cannot say if it is the kind of low person you describe....
I believe VP like the rest of us was actually hoping for a solution soon, and realizing from the recent developments that not only this,
but also the kind of partition VP expected are becoming impossible, got disappointed and lost track.

I think Turkey and the local puppets are heading fast towards the extinction of the Kibrislis and their replacement with settlers, and direct confrontation with the RoC and the EU. :cry:


Pyro,

VP now and then goes off the deep end and repeats the same crap wishing I die abroad and yada, yada, yada as if he has the secrets to longevity and that he will be spared from death. What the idiot doesn't realise is, if he dies in Cyprus, it is he who would be dying abroad. Once my body is returned to Cyprus, I will always be home, should I die abroad, but poor VP, if he is buried in Cyprus, he will always be buried abroad :lol:

He use to do the same with Bir in the past, so basically VP is not a stable person emotionally. What Fascist is really? Their minds are always on to whom they can commit some wrongs to. Hitler comes to mind really, and in the end, he put a gun to his own head. Why do you think VP came to Cyprus at age 30 from the UK to settle there, so that he can benefit from the "spoils of war", which are the same reasons why he wants to keep the north. It must be all that GCs land his family gotten for peanuts. :wink:

Let me tell you why VP explodes like that from time to time. It is because I expose him to what he really is. A very rotten human being and he does not like to beign exposed. I'm able to get to him, where I can read him like a book. Actually I can't take any intellectual credit for reading VP like a book, because it is more like reading a comic book, which is a child's play. :lol:

VP isn't the only one who from time to time throw a fit at me, because they too get exposed by me to what they are. These people think that unless I become a Fascist and a Racist like they are or by supporting Democracy, Human Rights, International laws and the EU Principles must then makes me a TC/Turks hater. I know it is very hard to follow their logic and reasoning, but Fascism is a mental disease, so don't even bother to figure it out, unless they are suggesting that ALL TCs are Racists, Fascists, anti Democracy, anti Human Rights, anti International laws and anti EU Principles. Obviously they are against these principles, but not ALL TCs are like that, which are the reasons why they get so upset that they really expose their own inner selves. I already told you I have a way of exposing them, and no matter how they try to conceal their true rotten inner-self, I get them to drop their veil for us all to see what they really are, and as you can see from VP's outbursts, they are not too pretty. In fact they are damn ugly, and had the Annan Plan passed in 2004, these Fascists would have been their ugly selves every day, because they would have had a mandate from the provisions in the AP to act the same way they are acting now when they expose their true inner-selves.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13541
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Turkey's Foreign trade deficit soars by 79.2 percent in

Postby Kikapu » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:46 am

Viewpoint wrote:Pyro you are far more understanding than Kikapu could ever be as he is an out right Turk hater and anti TCs so people who are that fanatical against my people deserve a good rollocking every now and then, he hasnt had any contact with TCs nor does he know the TRNC in any shape or form, lives abroad and tries to dictate to those that love this country more than he could ever do as we live here, so he can fuck off, shrivel up and die abroad, he will never have any real impact on anything that goes on here, his only pathetic link to Cyprus is this forum.



You couldn't give a good "rollocking" to your husband, let alone me. :lol:

VP, you are a lightweight when it comes to politics, economics, common sense and decency, morality, general knowledge, humanity and a public forum debater. :lol:

What you are good at, is being a Fascist, Racist, common criminal, morally corrupt and lose control of yourself completely when you are exposed to what you really are. An all around. LOOSER! :lol:

What you write in all your mean spirited ways does not bother me in the least. It only goes to show what you are made off, which is something between a sewer tank and the toilet, take your pick. It will take someone with high moral character whom I would respect to even come close in offending me or even concern me in the slightest in what you write in your limited ability to communicate. I have a very thick skin against looser like yourself. I chew and spit out people like you for breakfast. The fact that I even debate with you, is often just to show you up for what you are, and I do get to expose you every time to what you really are. Even when I try to have a civil debates with you, you can't help yourself but show us your Fascistic and Racist side, that's because you are "inbread" with it.


Viewpoint wrote:As for partition Pyro I dont have any problems living with the current status quo but am open to a solution that would be better than what we have today without going back to the past we had with GCs. Think of it this way do you want to become a minority in your own country? if your answer is no then why are you trying to force me into this situation without security or guarantees? if it is yes then continue as you are as the Turks will over time be the majority.


This is what I'm talking about where you lack any common sense. :lol:

How can a numerical minority is not a minority in any country ? How can a numerical minority become a majority and a numerical majority become a minority? This is what you are basically asking for it to happen, which means the numerical minority to be given more rights than anyone else, like an apartheid state, much like what South Africa used to be. Even if you were given more rights than anyone else, you will still remain a numerical minority. By accepting more rights than anyone else, you accept being a numerical minority, since numerical minorities often are given "minority rights" which may be more than what the majority receives, outside Democratic and Human Rights, of course.. This is what you ask for in the 21st century and as a member state being in the EU rather that asking for equal citizenship with equal rights.

But I can understand your desires, because you are basically running an apartheid state in the north now with your racist policies against the majority, they being the Turks (settlers) where you want to limit them from voting in the future as future "citizens of the trnc". Unfortunately for you, they will take all the voting power from you and then they will kick you out on your sorry butts in the near future for you being greedy beyond belief, and before you spout your usual nonsense about "better them than the GCs", then when the time comes for Turkey to sell out you to gain EU membership and you becoming just a minority in a Unitary RoC state with only "minority rights", I don't want you to bitch and moan too much, because it would have been your "motherland" who would have sold you out, once you let your big chance getaway with the present BBF offers, where you could have a 50% say so in a Democratic way. In the future, you will only have proportional representation and a say in a Unitary RoC state. Learn to live with it, because that's where the future is heading if the present BBF talks fails, which is what Turkey wants for it to fail, so that her own peple are in position to run the north Turkish way and to remove any TC resistance when the time comes to sell you out to the RoC.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13541
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Turkey's Foreign trade deficit soars by 79.2 percent in

Postby Viewpoint » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:24 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:I have already forgiven VP Kiks. I also sensed an outburst/losing of temper, and since I know VP is generally a polite person, i just overlooked the whole thing and wished quick passing by/gecmish olsun as they say.

Since I don't know VP personally I cannot say if it is the kind of low person you describe....
I believe VP like the rest of us was actually hoping for a solution soon, and realizing from the recent developments that not only this,
but also the kind of partition VP expected are becoming impossible, got disappointed and lost track.

I think Turkey and the local puppets are heading fast towards the extinction of the Kibrislis and their replacement with settlers, and direct confrontation with the RoC and the EU. :cry:


Pyro,

VP now and then goes off the deep end and repeats the same crap wishing I die abroad and yada, yada, yada as if he has the secrets to longevity and that he will be spared from death. What the idiot doesn't realise is, if he dies in Cyprus, it is he who would be dying abroad. Once my body is returned to Cyprus, I will always be home, should I die abroad, but poor VP, if he is buried in Cyprus, he will always be buried abroad :lol:

He use to do the same with Bir in the past, so basically VP is not a stable person emotionally. What Fascist is really? Their minds are always on to whom they can commit some wrongs to. Hitler comes to mind really, and in the end, he put a gun to his own head. Why do you think VP came to Cyprus at age 30 from the UK to settle there, so that he can benefit from the "spoils of war", which are the same reasons why he wants to keep the north. It must be all that GCs land his family gotten for peanuts. :wink:

Let me tell you why VP explodes like that from time to time. It is because I expose him to what he really is. A very rotten human being and he does not like to beign exposed. I'm able to get to him, where I can read him like a book. Actually I can't take any intellectual credit for reading VP like a book, because it is more like reading a comic book, which is a child's play. :lol:

VP isn't the only one who from time to time throw a fit at me, because they too get exposed by me to what they are. These people think that unless I become a Fascist and a Racist like they are or by supporting Democracy, Human Rights, International laws and the EU Principles must then makes me a TC/Turks hater. I know it is very hard to follow their logic and reasoning, but Fascism is a mental disease, so don't even bother to figure it out, unless they are suggesting that ALL TCs are Racists, Fascists, anti Democracy, anti Human Rights, anti International laws and anti EU Principles. Obviously they are against these principles, but not ALL TCs are like that, which are the reasons why they get so upset that they really expose their own inner selves. I already told you I have a way of exposing them, and no matter how they try to conceal their true rotten inner-self, I get them to drop their veil for us all to see what they really are, and as you can see from VP's outbursts, they are not too pretty. In fact they are damn ugly, and had the Annan Plan passed in 2004, these Fascists would have been their ugly selves every day, because they would have had a mandate from the provisions in the AP to act the same way they are acting now when they expose their true inner-selves.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: Turkey's Foreign trade deficit soars by 79.2 percent in

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:55 pm

VP the fact that I show understanding to you, is simply because I know how you think. I have 2 options: either confront your paranoia, or just let it be.
As for your puzzles regarding my friend Kikapu, I don't know if you have the capacity to ever realize what he REALLY is, but if I were you I would takes his advices VERY VERY seriously.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9090
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Turkey's Foreign trade deficit soars by 79.2 percent in

Postby Viewpoint » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:00 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:VP the fact that I show understanding to you, is simply because I know how you think. I have 2 options: either confront your paranoia, or just let it be.
As for your puzzles regarding my friend Kikapu, I don't know if you have the capacity to ever realize what he REALLY is, but if I were you I would takes his advices VERY VERY seriously.


Pyro to be honest if he was on fire I would not piss on him, he is a danger to TCs and should stay away from TCs forever.

You would do much better to try and address some of the TCs concerns not dismissing them as unimportant as that only breeds mistrust and entrenched views.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: Turkey's Foreign trade deficit soars by 79.2 percent in

Postby Hermes » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:30 pm

Viewpoint wrote:You would do much better to try and address some of the TCs concerns not dismissing them as unimportant as that only breeds mistrust and entrenched views.


:D :D :D Mistrust and entrenched views! This is hilarious coming from VP. I don't think I've ever come across anyone as paranoid, distrusting and entrenched in his bigotry as this one. How self-deluded is it possible for one man to be? He's a case-history all on his own.
User avatar
Hermes
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2837
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:55 pm
Location: Mount Olympus

Re: Turkey's Foreign trade deficit soars by 79.2 percent in

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:40 pm

Viewpoint wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:VP the fact that I show understanding to you, is simply because I know how you think. I have 2 options: either confront your paranoia, or just let it be.
As for your puzzles regarding my friend Kikapu, I don't know if you have the capacity to ever realize what he REALLY is, but if I were you I would takes his advices VERY VERY seriously.


Pyro to be honest if he was on fire I would not piss on him, he is a danger to TCs and should stay away from TCs forever.

You would do much better to try and address some of the TCs concerns not dismissing them as unimportant as that only breeds mistrust and entrenched views.


Such hatred huh?
And do you really expect to be elevated in my eyes after that? LOL
Anyway, i already told you, take Kikapu's good will advices VERY VERY seriously.
He is not someone who hates his own community, he is not a danger to his own people and he is not alone, I have a few Kibrisli friends locally like him.
It all has to do with justice, i would do exactly the same in favor of the Kibrislis if we were in the 60's, and I knew the facts, and there was internet and information like today.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9090
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests