The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


TURK MINISTER SAID ROC EXPLORATION WORKS ARE ILLEGITIMATE

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: TURK MINISTER SAID ROC EXPLORATION WORKS ARE ILLEGITIMAT

Postby kurupetos » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:26 pm

B25 wrote:
Lordo wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:
Steinitz said that he was going to Athens on Wednesday to meet with his counterparts in Greece and Cyprus to discuss the laying of a “long” pipeline to Cyprus and then to Greece, and from there further inland to other parts of Europe.

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/After- ... ine-468802


...looks like the tripartite meetings continue to represent a real, and practical, relationship, can develop among the countries important to the Eastern Med.

pipeline from cyprus to greace - no chance.



http://www.parikiaki.com/2016/09/after- ... -pipeline/

Just for Yfuck.

Along with the power cables... Oh, yeah! :)
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: TURK MINISTER SAID ROC EXPLORATION WORKS ARE ILLEGITIMAT

Postby Lordo » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:19 am

its dead easy to say these things it is another to build them. considering how expensive it is to extract resources from the sea it makes it economically non-viable to take the pipeline to greece even if it was technically doable.

look how the scotts are giving up on gas from the north sea and shipping it from america but only becasue it is so cheap to extract.

just another myth for the peasants south of the border.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: TURK MINISTER SAID ROC EXPLORATION WORKS ARE ILLEGITIMAT

Postby kurupetos » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:33 pm

Lordo wrote:its dead easy to say these things it is another to build them. considering how expensive it is to extract resources from the sea it makes it economically non-viable to take the pipeline to greece even if it was technically doable.

look how the scotts are giving up on gas from the north sea and shipping it from america but only becasue it is so cheap to extract.

just another myth for the peasants south of the border.

Wait until Asia Minor is free.
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: TURK MINISTER SAID ROC EXPLORATION WORKS ARE ILLEGITIMAT

Postby Lordo » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:33 pm

kurupetos wrote:
Lordo wrote:its dead easy to say these things it is another to build them. considering how expensive it is to extract resources from the sea it makes it economically non-viable to take the pipeline to greece even if it was technically doable.

look how the scotts are giving up on gas from the north sea and shipping it from america but only becasue it is so cheap to extract.

just another myth for the peasants south of the border.

Wait until Asia Minor is free.

so what will happen when asia minor becomes free will it be known as asia major.

enjoy.

User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: TURK MINISTER SAID ROC EXPLORATION WORKS ARE ILLEGITIMAT

Postby kurupetos » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:19 am

No, it will be just the eastern part of Greece. :mrgreen:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: TURK MINISTER SAID ROC EXPLORATION WORKS ARE ILLEGITIMAT

Postby Lordo » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:18 am

kurupetos wrote:No, it will be just the eastern part of Greece. :mrgreen:

dont worry about anatolia boy, you just worry about the islands and selonika does not become part of terggy.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: TURK MINISTER SAID ROC EXPLORATION WORKS ARE ILLEGITIMAT

Postby kurupetos » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:37 pm

Lordo wrote:
kurupetos wrote:No, it will be just the eastern part of Greece. :mrgreen:

dont worry about anatolia boy, you just worry about the islands and selonika does not become part of terggy.

I want Turkey to invade asap, kuz. :mrgreen:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: TURK MINISTER SAID ROC EXPLORATION WORKS ARE ILLEGITIMAT

Postby Lordo » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:22 pm

and what exactly will you do that you did not do in 74. will you this time wear your shirt backwards
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: TURK MINISTER SAID ROC EXPLORATION WORKS ARE ILLEGITIMAT

Postby Mustiejodu » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:53 am

B25 wrote:Could someone please clarify to these MF the meaning of:

1. International laws
2. the 4th geneva convention
3. UN resolutions
4. ECJ rulings
5 ECHR rulings

Because these plonlers have violated every ruling, resolution and broken every law in each case, and yet they have the audcity to complain about international law.

What F idiots, it's no wonder the rest of the world want nothing to do with these 3rd world goat herders.

:) :) I mean you gotta laugh at this cheek a????


Now watch the turkish mouthpieces come on to defend the indefensble.

Hassirktir Turkey.


I am laughing so watch this
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

Re: TURK MINISTER SAID ROC EXPLORATION WORKS ARE ILLEGITIMAT

Postby kurupetos » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:26 pm

Lordo wrote:and what exactly will you do that you did not do in 74. will you this time wear your shirt backwards

Just ask your friend Erdo to do it... and leave the details to us. :wink:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests