The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Should Cyprus change its National Anthem?

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Should the Cyprus National Anthem be changed?


Note: Your vote in this poll is NOT confidential. Your username will be displayed under the option(s) you select

Yes
21
60%
 
bill cobbett, boomerang, Cap, CBBB, gardash, Get Real!, humanist, insan, kentish, Maxx, Me Ed, Paphitis, Positive Vibe, Pyrpolizer, quattro, repulsewarrior, Schnauzer, Superstar, supporttheunderdog, Viewpoint, waldorf
No
14
40%
 
Byron, GreekIslandGirl, Hermes, joe, kimon07, kurupetos, pappy_sydney, proudgreekcyp, RAFAELLA, Sotos, SoulRose, wyoming cowboy, yialousa1971, ZoC
 
Total votes : 35

Re: Should Cyprus change its National Anthem?

Postby kentish » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:51 am

Kikapu wrote:
kentish wrote:so what we have ascertained is that get real is the last of a dying breed , a true cypriot.in 50 years the true cypriots in both the states of south cyprus and north cyprus will be a minority and talks to unify the island will either take place amicably without prejudice or the solution will be a formality.retards like sotos and kikapu and the like will be an irellevance


Now you know why I gave you that name "Kuntish" long time ago, just because you had earned it then as you continue earning it today! :lol:



you are so clever with your word play,my god who would have come up with such a switch of letters,i am in awe of your great brainpower.your are obviously so expert in the english language :lol: :lol: :lol:
kentish
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:56 pm

Re: Should Cyprus change its National Anthem?

Postby Viewpoint » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:47 pm

kentish wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
kentish wrote:so what we have ascertained is that get real is the last of a dying breed , a true cypriot.in 50 years the true cypriots in both the states of south cyprus and north cyprus will be a minority and talks to unify the island will either take place amicably without prejudice or the solution will be a formality.retards like sotos and kikapu and the like will be an irellevance


Now you know why I gave you that name "Kuntish" long time ago, just because you had earned it then as you continue earning it today! :lol:



you are so clever with your word play,my god who would have come up with such a switch of letters,i am in awe of your great brainpower.your are obviously so expert in the english language :lol: :lol: :lol:


He also thinks hes god.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: Should Cyprus change its National Anthem?

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:40 pm

Get Real! wrote:I’ll bet their DNA can produce the DNA of all other races on the planet!


Another piece of information carelessly scattered into the aether; to be randomly linked to whatever chaotic nuggets you create.

- Sadly, you have regressed, so completely, into a world where your opinions supplant evidence and facts ...
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8944
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Should Cyprus change its National Anthem?

Postby Get Real! » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:36 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Get Real! wrote:I’ll bet their DNA can produce the DNA of all other races on the planet!


Another piece of information carelessly scattered into the aether; to be randomly linked to whatever chaotic nuggets you create.

- Sadly, you have regressed, so completely, into a world where your opinions supplant evidence and facts ...

I didn’t state anything as fact… I just can’t help feeling intrigued by these people. :?

Anyway, I’ve just had a few bottles, and I get very lovey dovey in this state and in no position to discuss anything serious with anyone… :lol:

PS: Do let me know when you're next in Cyprus.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40372
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Should Cyprus change its National Anthem?

Postby Get Real! » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:45 pm

I forgot to mention that Yiasloser made a good point that the south Ethiopians are different and he's right. It's the northern ones I'm interested in.... I should've pointed out.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40372
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Should Cyprus change its National Anthem?

Postby Kikapu » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:31 pm

kentish wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
kentish wrote:so what we have ascertained is that get real is the last of a dying breed , a true cypriot.in 50 years the true cypriots in both the states of south cyprus and north cyprus will be a minority and talks to unify the island will either take place amicably without prejudice or the solution will be a formality.retards like sotos and kikapu and the like will be an irellevance


Now you know why I gave you that name "Kuntish" long time ago, just because you had earned it then as you continue earning it today! :lol:



you are so clever with your word play,my god who would have come up with such a switch of letters,i am in awe of your great brainpower.your are obviously so expert in the english language :lol: :lol: :lol:


Thank you! :D

Too bad I can't say the same about yours! :lol:

However, it wasn't ONLY about "word play", but rather discovering your hidden "qualities" that even you did not know you had!

Oh, please, no need to thank me for it. It was my pleasure! :wink:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13540
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Should Cyprus change its National Anthem?

Postby Kikapu » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:35 pm

Viewpoint wrote:
kentish wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
kentish wrote:so what we have ascertained is that get real is the last of a dying breed , a true cypriot.in 50 years the true cypriots in both the states of south cyprus and north cyprus will be a minority and talks to unify the island will either take place amicably without prejudice or the solution will be a formality.retards like sotos and kikapu and the like will be an irellevance


Now you know why I gave you that name "Kuntish" long time ago, just because you had earned it then as you continue earning it today! :lol:



you are so clever with your word play,my god who would have come up with such a switch of letters,i am in awe of your great brainpower.your are obviously so expert in the english language :lol: :lol: :lol:


He also thinks hes god.


I'm a non believer for God sake. Jesus! :lol:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13540
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Should Cyprus change its National Anthem?

Postby Viewpoint » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:00 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
kentish wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
kentish wrote:so what we have ascertained is that get real is the last of a dying breed , a true cypriot.in 50 years the true cypriots in both the states of south cyprus and north cyprus will be a minority and talks to unify the island will either take place amicably without prejudice or the solution will be a formality.retards like sotos and kikapu and the like will be an irellevance


Now you know why I gave you that name "Kuntish" long time ago, just because you had earned it then as you continue earning it today! :lol:



you are so clever with your word play,my god who would have come up with such a switch of letters,i am in awe of your great brainpower.your are obviously so expert in the english language :lol: :lol: :lol:


He also thinks hes god.


I'm a non believer for God sake. Jesus! :lol:


You dont have to believe it to act like one, you have the biggest ego and despot attitude i have ever encountered, you are rarely right and at best sound like someone who hasnt got a clue about the current divide in Cyprus.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: Should Cyprus change its National Anthem?

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:13 pm

Get Real! wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Get Real! wrote:I’ll bet their DNA can produce the DNA of all other races on the planet!


Another piece of information carelessly scattered into the aether; to be randomly linked to whatever chaotic nuggets you create.

- Sadly, you have regressed, so completely, into a world where your opinions supplant evidence and facts ...

I didn’t state anything as fact… I just can’t help feeling intrigued by these people. :?

Anyway, I’ve just had a few bottles, and I get very lovey dovey in this state and in no position to discuss anything serious with anyone… :lol:

PS: Do let me know when you're next in Cyprus.


I agree, they are physically beautiful but you do them a disservice if you suggest they are in any way different or unique from other 'races'. We each of us share the same DNA and it's as old as Humanity. It was either pulling you up on this or that other mishmash of migratory mis-information you have developed - you know, the narrative which misses out the fact that the same tribe of people migrated over to Cyprus as moved up to northern Greece, sometime before the last Ice Age ended.

Anyway, are you and your missus on for a trek round the Troodos (probably before Easter)? Perhaps join us under canvas for a night or two? :)
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8944
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Should Cyprus change its National Anthem?

Postby Get Real! » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:34 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:Anyway, are you and your missus on for a trek round the Troodos (probably before Easter)? Perhaps join us under canvas for a night or two? :)

:? Easter? That's a long way away woman... God knows if I'll be alive by then! :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40372
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests