The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Cyprus Signals Block On Turkey EU Energy Chapter

Benefits and problems from the EU membership.

Re: Cyprus Signals Block On Turkey EU Energy Chapter

Postby humanist » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:57 pm

Thank you kimon for the article and good on you Cyprus for taking a stance on this matter.

ZHTO H KYPROS
User avatar
humanist
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6585
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:46 am

Re: Cyprus Signals Block On Turkey EU Energy Chapter

Postby bill cobbett » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:24 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
bill cobbett wrote:Can just say that the threats we've seen from Turkey over oil and gas extraction in the Med are nothing new.

For decades Turkey has threatened Greece with much the same over an extension to an EEZ in the Aegean. The Big Difference is that Plucky Little Cyprus has again stood up to the Belligerent Piss-Loving War-Monger Turkey, stood up and fought for its rights... unlike the motherfecker Greece which has appeased and capitulated and generally shown as much back-bone as a wet bit of kalamari... :(


Maybe Greece knew what the 40,000 Turkish troops in Cyprus were to take should Greece have made such (premature) moves. Only an idiot would consider we have gotten this far with the Gas situation without the detailed groundwork between Greece, Cyprus and the EU - oh and don't forget Israel (et al) is now in bed with us too. Better beware hubris.


The threats from Turkey to Greece are three decades old, way, way before all this current affair ... The Lily-Livered Greeks have had half a life-time to show you their arhitchia.
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Re: Cyprus Signals Block On Turkey EU Energy Chapter

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:20 pm

bill cobbett wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
bill cobbett wrote:Can just say that the threats we've seen from Turkey over oil and gas extraction in the Med are nothing new.

For decades Turkey has threatened Greece with much the same over an extension to an EEZ in the Aegean. The Big Difference is that Plucky Little Cyprus has again stood up to the Belligerent Piss-Loving War-Monger Turkey, stood up and fought for its rights... unlike the motherfecker Greece which has appeased and capitulated and generally shown as much back-bone as a wet bit of kalamari... :(


Maybe Greece knew what the 40,000 Turkish troops in Cyprus were to take should Greece have made such (premature) moves. Only an idiot would consider we have gotten this far with the Gas situation without the detailed groundwork between Greece, Cyprus and the EU - oh and don't forget Israel (et al) is now in bed with us too. Better beware hubris.


The threats from Turkey to Greece are three decades old, way, way before all this current affair ... The Lily-Livered Greeks have had half a life-time to show you their arhitchia.


You're talking nonsense again. The threats continue. Still seeking comfort among the anti-Greek ranks; reciting the same abuses to help swell your lost pride?
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Cyprus Signals Block On Turkey EU Energy Chapter

Postby bill cobbett » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:32 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
bill cobbett wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
bill cobbett wrote:Can just say that the threats we've seen from Turkey over oil and gas extraction in the Med are nothing new.

For decades Turkey has threatened Greece with much the same over an extension to an EEZ in the Aegean. The Big Difference is that Plucky Little Cyprus has again stood up to the Belligerent Piss-Loving War-Monger Turkey, stood up and fought for its rights... unlike the motherfecker Greece which has appeased and capitulated and generally shown as much back-bone as a wet bit of kalamari... :(


Maybe Greece knew what the 40,000 Turkish troops in Cyprus were to take should Greece have made such (premature) moves. Only an idiot would consider we have gotten this far with the Gas situation without the detailed groundwork between Greece, Cyprus and the EU - oh and don't forget Israel (et al) is now in bed with us too. Better beware hubris.


The threats from Turkey to Greece are three decades old, way, way before all this current affair ... The Lily-Livered Greeks have had half a life-time to show you their arhitchia.


You're talking nonsense again. The threats continue. Still seeking comfort among the anti-Greek ranks; reciting the same abuses to help swell your lost pride?


Our dear God Fearing GI Girl ... You're sounding more and more like a jilted bride left at the altar decades ago by some smooth-talking, hairy-chested Medallion Man Greek Gigolo... and still finding excuses for him after all these years, blindly thinking he'll come good, hoping against hope he'll turn up and whisk you away, ... and still forgiving the unforgivable betrayal and treachery.
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Re: Cyprus Signals Block On Turkey EU Energy Chapter

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:58 pm

bill cobbett wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
bill cobbett wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
bill cobbett wrote:Can just say that the threats we've seen from Turkey over oil and gas extraction in the Med are nothing new.

For decades Turkey has threatened Greece with much the same over an extension to an EEZ in the Aegean. The Big Difference is that Plucky Little Cyprus has again stood up to the Belligerent Piss-Loving War-Monger Turkey, stood up and fought for its rights... unlike the motherfecker Greece which has appeased and capitulated and generally shown as much back-bone as a wet bit of kalamari... :(


Maybe Greece knew what the 40,000 Turkish troops in Cyprus were to take should Greece have made such (premature) moves. Only an idiot would consider we have gotten this far with the Gas situation without the detailed groundwork between Greece, Cyprus and the EU - oh and don't forget Israel (et al) is now in bed with us too. Better beware hubris.


The threats from Turkey to Greece are three decades old, way, way before all this current affair ... The Lily-Livered Greeks have had half a life-time to show you their arhitchia.


You're talking nonsense again. The threats continue. Still seeking comfort among the anti-Greek ranks; reciting the same abuses to help swell your lost pride?


Our dear God Fearing GI Girl ... You're sounding more and more like a jilted bride left at the altar decades ago by some smooth-talking, hairy-chested Medallion Man Greek Gigolo... and still finding excuses for him after all these years, blindly thinking he'll come good, hoping against hope he'll turn up and whisk you away, ... and still forgiving the unforgivable betrayal and treachery.


And your reading too many Catherine Cookson novels.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Cyprus Signals Block On Turkey EU Energy Chapter

Postby bill cobbett » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:03 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
And your reading too many Catherine Cookson novels.


... and you have Great Expectations ... :D .... :P
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Re: Cyprus Signals Block On Turkey EU Energy Chapter

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:07 am

bill cobbett wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
And your reading too many Catherine Cookson novels.


... and you have Great Expectations ... :D .... :P


And you're full of Pride and Prejudice.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Cyprus Signals Block On Turkey EU Energy Chapter

Postby bill cobbett » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:14 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
bill cobbett wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
And your reading too many Catherine Cookson novels.


... and you have Great Expectations ... :D .... :P


And you're full of Pride and Prejudice.


Bah.... Humbug! ... :P
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Re: Cyprus Signals Block On Turkey EU Energy Chapter

Postby Me Ed » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:16 am

kimon07 wrote:Cyprus Signals Block On Turkey EU Energy Chapter
http://www.defencegreece.com/index.php/ ... y-chapter/

You are nothing but an idiot.

The thread should read, "Cyprus signals the unblocking of Turkeys EU energy chapter"

... If Turkey signs the UN convention of the sea.

You are, however, too retarded to see this.
User avatar
Me Ed
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1787
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:24 pm
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Re: Cyprus Signals Block On Turkey EU Energy Chapter

Postby bill cobbett » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:27 am

Me Ed wrote:
kimon07 wrote:Cyprus Signals Block On Turkey EU Energy Chapter
http://www.defencegreece.com/index.php/ ... y-chapter/

You are nothing but an idiot.

The thread should read, "Cyprus signals the unblocking of Turkeys EU energy chapter"

... If Turkey signs the UN convention of the sea.

You are, however, too retarded to see this.


Yes, Headlines are so very important...so powerful, so full of potential and motive... :oops:
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus and the European Union

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests