The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Why did the TMT murder Turkish Cypriots?

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: Why did the TMT murder Turkish Cypriots?

Postby Viewpoint » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:22 am

Kikapu wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:So how can someone steal something if they already own it? Could you kindly explain that this is not possible to the moronic individual called hermes.



It's easy to explain your question.

You might as well be asking, "How can a man be accused of raping his wife since they are already married and that they both sleep in the same bed"? If the man forces himself on his wife against her will, he is then legally and morally raping her. Perhaps this law is non existence in Muslim countries, but it is in the western world, so I can see why you may be confused as to why you also believe that you can't steal something what may belong to you jointly with the rest of ALL other Cypriots.

What land you think you own, is also owned by the rest of the Cypriot population, in which case, partition of any kind is designed to deprive others to enjoy their land as well, but instead, you only want to enjoy that partitioned land just for yourself. Anyone who prescribes to partition of any kind by violation of others Human Rights, buy definition are stealing others land and rights. You being the biggest NeoPartitionist and a racist fascist who wants to violate other Cypriots Human Rights as well as deny them access to ALL Cypriots common land, not only makes you a criminal for stealing other Cypriots common land, but also makes you a traitor as a Cypriot for crimes you are wanting to commit against other Cypriots individual and collective rights.

Did you have another question that you don't already know the answer to? :roll:


We have been over this many times before Kikapoo but you still appear very confused individual property rights and sovereignty rights are 2 different matters, of course individuals on both sides should get restitution where possible thats why we have local remedies on both sides but when the issue of sovereignty is raised one side cannot accuse the other of stealing as this right belongs to everyone and according to the constitution signed in 1960 we TCs have a right to Cyprus therefore you cannot steal your own house but you can live in a part of it with the other owners.

I hope that was simple enough for you and hermes to understand.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: Why did the TMT murder Turkish Cypriots?

Postby Kikapu » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:55 am

Viewpoint wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:So how can someone steal something if they already own it? Could you kindly explain that this is not possible to the moronic individual called hermes.



It's easy to explain your question.

You might as well be asking, "How can a man be accused of raping his wife since they are already married and that they both sleep in the same bed"? If the man forces himself on his wife against her will, he is then legally and morally raping her. Perhaps this law is non existence in Muslim countries, but it is in the western world, so I can see why you may be confused as to why you also believe that you can't steal something what may belong to you jointly with the rest of ALL other Cypriots.

What land you think you own, is also owned by the rest of the Cypriot population, in which case, partition of any kind is designed to deprive others to enjoy their land as well, but instead, you only want to enjoy that partitioned land just for yourself. Anyone who prescribes to partition of any kind by violation of others Human Rights, buy definition are stealing others land and rights. You being the biggest NeoPartitionist and a racist fascist who wants to violate other Cypriots Human Rights as well as deny them access to ALL Cypriots common land, not only makes you a criminal for stealing other Cypriots common land, but also makes you a traitor as a Cypriot for crimes you are wanting to commit against other Cypriots individual and collective rights.

Did you have another question that you don't already know the answer to? :roll:


We have been over this many times before Kikapoo but you still appear very confused individual property rights and sovereignty rights are 2 different matters, of course individuals on both sides should get restitution where possible thats why we have local remedies on both sides but when the issue of sovereignty is raised one side cannot accuse the other of stealing as this right belongs to everyone and according to the constitution signed in 1960 we TCs have a right to Cyprus therefore you cannot steal your own house but you can live in a part of it with the other owners.

I hope that was simple enough for you and hermes to understand.


You know damn well I was not talking about individual land owners and that I was talking about Sovereign land, as in " Cypriot Common Land" so stop pretending you are too stupid to understand what was written above, just because you don't want everyone to think that you are stealing others common land (Sovereign Land). I even went further and made it very easy for you to understand by using the husband raping his wife analogy to answer your own question as to weather you are committing a crime or not. Just because you are a joint owner of any land with others, it does not give you the right to deny others their share of enjoyment of the same land, by forcefully denying others to the same common land. That's called stealing and committing a crime.

Just like someone embezzling money from a business bank account which the business is jointly owned by two or more business partners. No wonder the GCs do not want any future partnership for a settlement with you, because they are afraid you will embezzle everything in Cyprus by just claiming to be an "equal partner", therefore it gives you the right to ransack the place.

I didn't think I had to re-explain it to you, since it was simple enough first time around. Maybe you are not as clever as you thought you were by raising the question as to how someone can "steal their own property" and get away with it without being accused of stealing! :roll:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13540
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Why did the TMT murder Turkish Cypriots?

Postby Viewpoint » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:48 am

Your response is classic and very predictable, the rape victim is the TCs and the embezzled partners is again the TCs, the analogy you should have used was a house, if Cyprus was a house owned by all Cypriots this means we both have rights over the property, this allows us both to enjoy the house, but as time passes we cannot abide one another and no longer are able to share the same rooms as we always end up fighting and killing each other then blaming the other side...you with me so far? now you want to throw me out of the house all together and i say as it belongs to both of us lets share it, you use 6 rooms and I use 4 but you say no you cant you are stealing those 4 rooms because they are "ours" well ours means mine and yours that gives me the right to use these 4 rooms in safety and comfort and without having to see your ugly mug every day, fight and kill each other.

Man I cant explain it more simple than the above, you have to have understood the clarification.

Now if you want to share the house with me as a whole again we both have to agree some sort of criteria that will make all parties happy to live together again....this we are unable to do...so dont give me bullshit about rape and embezzlement my name is on the deeds and theres nothing you can do to erase it.....so being joint owner means I cannot steal what belongs to me.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: Why did the TMT murder Turkish Cypriots?

Postby Kikapu » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:59 am

Viewpoint wrote:Your response is classic and very predictable, the rape victim is the TCs and the embezzled partners is again the TCs, the analogy you should have used was a house, if Cyprus was a house owned by all Cypriots this means we both have rights over the property, this allows us both to enjoy the house, but as time passes we cannot abide one another and no longer are able to share the same rooms as we always end up fighting and killing each other then blaming the other side...you with me so far? now you want to throw me out of the house all together and i say as it belongs to both of us lets share it, you use 6 rooms and I use 4 but you say no you cant you are stealing those 4 rooms because they are "ours" well ours means mine and yours that gives me the right to use these 4 rooms in safety and comfort and without having to see your ugly mug every day, fight and kill each other.

Man I cant explain it more simple than the above, you have to have understood the clarification.

Now if you want to share the house with me as a whole again we both have to agree some sort of criteria that will make all parties happy to live together again....this we are unable to do...so dont give me bullshit about rape and embezzlement my name is on the deeds and theres nothing you can do to erase it.....so being joint owner means I cannot steal what belongs to me.


Image
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13540
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Why did the TMT murder Turkish Cypriots?

Postby Viewpoint » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:32 am

Obviously you now understand and cannot respond as you know we have every right to be here.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: Why did the TMT murder Turkish Cypriots?

Postby Kikapu » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:45 am

Viewpoint wrote:Obviously you now understand and cannot respond as you know we have every right to be here.


Is that what you really think, or is is more the case of me wasting my time with an idiot who tries to make analogies that does not exists in the real world, like the one you gave above where you will stay in a house where there are so called killers, but in a separate rooms, just because your name is also on the deeds. :lol:

If I may use Iceman's signature for a minute.

"Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience...Dilbert"
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13540
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Why did the TMT murder Turkish Cypriots?

Postby Viewpoint » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:04 am

Kikapu wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:Obviously you now understand and cannot respond as you know we have every right to be here.


Is that what you really think, or is is more the case of me wasting my time with an idiot who tries to make analogies that does not exists in the real world, like the one you gave above where you will stay in a house where there are so called killers, but in a separate rooms, just because your name is also on the deeds. :lol:

If I may use Iceman's signature for a minute.

"Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience...Dilbert"


Why should I move form my own property when all I have to do is firmly lock my door and get someone to guard the house?

Do you get off on name calling? you have to understand that people can have differing viewpoints to yours that does not make them an idiot nor does it make you right and them wrong.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: Why did the TMT murder Turkish Cypriots?

Postby Kikapu » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:58 am

Viewpoint wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:Obviously you now understand and cannot respond as you know we have every right to be here.


Is that what you really think, or is is more the case of me wasting my time with an idiot who tries to make analogies that does not exists in the real world, like the one you gave above where you will stay in a house where there are so called killers, but in a separate rooms, just because your name is also on the deeds. :lol:

If I may use Iceman's signature for a minute.

"Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience...Dilbert"


Why should I move form my own property when all I have to do is firmly lock my door and get someone to guard the house?

Do you get off on name calling? you have to understand that people can have differing viewpoints to yours that does not make them an idiot nor does it make you right and them wrong.


As a matter of fact, I do not like calling people names, except to ONLY those who asks for it. I have given you a perfect analogy about money being embezzled from a partnership business company to show you that, YES, one can steal and be called a thief, even if they are also co-owners of that said money/Company/land, but rather than you seeing the parallels of the example I have given you with your own question as being the correct one, you then invent a totally unrealistic scenarios with your "house of killers" BS. Then you wonder why you are called an idiot when you produce idiotic analogies.

And by the way, since you do not accept RoC citizenship, have a RoC passport or any other RoC identification and you being a foreign born to TC parents, it does not give you automatically a share of Cyprus, since being a "citizen of the trnc" does not make you a TC, but something else which has no resemblance of being a TC. I sometimes upgrade your status as being a TC mistakenly, but in reality, you are not, therefore in effect, you are directly stealing other Cypriot's individual and common land just by being in Cyprus illegally, so you personally being called a thief ticks all the boxes as being the correct one.

What is even more interesting to me is, you accept being called a Racist and a Fascist without any objections from you, but object being called an idiot when you act like one. There's definitely something wrong with this picture, wouldn't you say?
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13540
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Why did the TMT murder Turkish Cypriots?

Postby Viewpoint » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:16 pm

Kikapoo
As a matter of fact, I do not like calling people names, except to ONLY those who asks for it. I have given you a perfect analogy about money being embezzled from a partnership business company to show you that, YES, one can steal and be called a thief, even if they are also co-owners of that said money/Company/land, but rather than you seeing the parallels of the example I have given you with your own question as being the correct one, you then invent a totally unrealistic scenarios with your "house of killers" BS. Then you wonder why you are called an idiot when you produce idiotic analogies.


Idiotic according to whom? You and few of your bum lickers, well if it were someone whos opinions I valued then you would have a point but for me you do not even register a bleep on the valued richter scale, your biased opinions are at best amusing or at worst pathetic and degrading which are traits of a person with mental problems.

And by the way, since you do not accept RoC citizenship, have a RoC passport or any other RoC identification and you being a foreign born to TC parents, it does not give you automatically a share of Cyprus, since being a "citizen of the trnc" does not make you a TC, but something else which has no resemblance of being a TC. I sometimes upgrade your status as being a TC mistakenly, but in reality, you are not, therefore in effect, you are directly stealing other Cypriot's individual and common land just by being in Cyprus illegally, so you personally being called a thief ticks all the boxes as being the correct one.


Avcunu yala, lick the palm of your hand.

What is even more interesting to me is, you accept being called a Racist and a Fascist without any objections from you, but object being called an idiot when you act like one. There's definitely something wrong with this picture, wouldn't you say?


As name calling is a mental need and a route of stimulus for you its expected labeling people is not an important issue for me as it means nothing but common courtesy in debate in my book is very important, the moment you do not like what you are reading you automatically name call and try to degrade the other persons viewpoint...this says a whole lot more about your own character than it does about the person you insult or try to ridicule.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: Why did the TMT murder Turkish Cypriots?

Postby B25 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:39 pm

Whats the meaing of this statement by VP to Kiks "Avcunu yala, lick the palm of your hand."

Is it the same as saying Kiss my ass? :D :D :D
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6068
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests