The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Why did the TMT murder Turkish Cypriots?

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: Why did the TMT murder Turkish Cypriots?

Postby Kikapu » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:14 pm

B25 wrote:Whats the meaing of this statement by VP to Kiks [b]"Avcunu yala, lick the palm of your hand."[/b]

Is it the same as saying Kiss my ass? :D :D :D


Viewpoint wrote:
Kikapu wrote:And by the way, since you do not accept RoC citizenship, have a RoC passport or any other RoC identification and you being a foreign born to TC parents, it does not give you automatically a share of Cyprus, since being a "citizen of the trnc" does not make you a TC, but something else which has no resemblance of being a TC. I sometimes upgrade your status as being a TC mistakenly, but in reality, you are not, therefore in effect, you are directly stealing other Cypriot's individual and common land just by being in Cyprus illegally, so you personally being called a thief ticks all the boxes as being the correct one.


Avcunu yala, lick the palm of your hand.


B25,

VP making a direct translation of the phrase "Avcunu yala" is totally meaningless. I don't know why she even bothered making it! :roll:

VP using that phrase in response to my above statement in describing that she is not a Cypriot but a foreigner stealing Cypriot Sovereign and Private land, she is basically saying that she is in an agreement with my statement, but with a in your face attitude, like saying, "that's right, I am a thief and there's nothing you can do about it", and/or "to bad for you Cypriots" and/or "catch me if you can" and/or "suffer you Cypriots" and/or "you had it, now it's mine you Cypriots" and/or "good luck getting it back".

Basically, she was being her usual self, kuntish! :lol:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13540
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Why did the TMT murder Turkish Cypriots?

Postby Kikapu » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:24 pm

Viewpoint wrote:
Kikapu wrote:What is even more interesting to me is, you accept being called a Racist and a Fascist without any objections from you, but object being called an idiot when you act like one. There's definitely something wrong with this picture, wouldn't you say?


As name calling is a mental need and a route of stimulus for you its expected labeling people is not an important issue for me as it means nothing but common courtesy in debate in my book is very important, the moment you do not like what you are reading you automatically name call and try to degrade the other persons viewpoint...this says a whole lot more about your own character than it does about the person you insult or try to ridicule.


It still does not explain why you do not complain about being called a Racist Fascist, but you object being called an Idiot. :?

Is it because you want to be seen as a Racist Fascist to discourage the GCs from in wanting to have any settlement with the TCs, just because you have too much stolen GC properties in your family circles in the north which you want to keep, and you can ONLY do that as long as there is no settlement? :wink:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13540
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Why did the TMT murder Turkish Cypriots?

Postby Viewpoint » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:46 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
Kikapu wrote:What is even more interesting to me is, you accept being called a Racist and a Fascist without any objections from you, but object being called an idiot when you act like one. There's definitely something wrong with this picture, wouldn't you say?


As name calling is a mental need and a route of stimulus for you its expected labeling people is not an important issue for me as it means nothing but common courtesy in debate in my book is very important, the moment you do not like what you are reading you automatically name call and try to degrade the other persons viewpoint...this says a whole lot more about your own character than it does about the person you insult or try to ridicule.


It still does not explain why you do not complain about being called a Racist Fascist, but you object being called an Idiot. :?

Is it because you want to be seen as a Racist Fascist to discourage the GCs from in wanting to have any settlement with the TCs, just because you have too much stolen GC properties in your family circles in the north which you want to keep, and you can ONLY do that as long as there is no settlement? :wink:


Your labeling means nothing and has no effect on me so why should I take you seriously by responding?
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: Why did the TMT murder Turkish Cypriots?

Postby Viewpoint » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:48 pm

Kikapu wrote:
B25 wrote:Whats the meaing of this statement by VP to Kiks [b]"Avcunu yala, lick the palm of your hand."[/b]

Is it the same as saying Kiss my ass? :D :D :D


Viewpoint wrote:
Kikapu wrote:And by the way, since you do not accept RoC citizenship, have a RoC passport or any other RoC identification and you being a foreign born to TC parents, it does not give you automatically a share of Cyprus, since being a "citizen of the trnc" does not make you a TC, but something else which has no resemblance of being a TC. I sometimes upgrade your status as being a TC mistakenly, but in reality, you are not, therefore in effect, you are directly stealing other Cypriot's individual and common land just by being in Cyprus illegally, so you personally being called a thief ticks all the boxes as being the correct one.


Avcunu yala, lick the palm of your hand.


B25,

VP making a direct translation of the phrase "Avcunu yala" is totally meaningless. I don't know why she even bothered making it! :roll:

VP using that phrase in response to my above statement in describing that she is not a Cypriot but a foreigner stealing Cypriot Sovereign and Private land, she is basically saying that she is in an agreement with my statement, but with a in your face attitude, like saying, "that's right, I am a thief and there's nothing you can do about it", and/or "to bad for you Cypriots" and/or "catch me if you can" and/or "suffer you Cypriots" and/or "you had it, now it's mine you Cypriots" and/or "good luck getting it back".

Basically, she was being her usual self, kuntish! :lol:



This has got to be your funniest post to date.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: the fact that you dont even now my sex after so many posts proves how warped and misleading your posts really are...but of course there are so many sheep on this forum they will follow.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: Why did the TMT murder Turkish Cypriots?

Postby Kikapu » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:00 pm

Viewpoint wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
Kikapu wrote:What is even more interesting to me is, you accept being called a Racist and a Fascist without any objections from you, but object being called an idiot when you act like one. There's definitely something wrong with this picture, wouldn't you say?


As name calling is a mental need and a route of stimulus for you its expected labeling people is not an important issue for me as it means nothing but common courtesy in debate in my book is very important, the moment you do not like what you are reading you automatically name call and try to degrade the other persons viewpoint...this says a whole lot more about your own character than it does about the person you insult or try to ridicule.


It still does not explain why you do not complain about being called a Racist Fascist, but you object being called an Idiot. :?

Is it because you want to be seen as a Racist Fascist to discourage the GCs from in wanting to have any settlement with the TCs, just because you have too much stolen GC properties in your family circles in the north which you want to keep, and you can ONLY do that as long as there is no settlement? :wink:


Your labeling means nothing and has no effect on me so why should I take you seriously by responding?


But you did respond, objecting to being called an idiot, but not a Racist Fascist. Can you explain that for us to understand?
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13540
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Why did the TMT murder Turkish Cypriots?

Postby Kikapu » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:03 pm

Viewpoint wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
B25 wrote:Whats the meaing of this statement by VP to Kiks [b]"Avcunu yala, lick the palm of your hand."[/b]

Is it the same as saying Kiss my ass? :D :D :D


Viewpoint wrote:
Kikapu wrote:And by the way, since you do not accept RoC citizenship, have a RoC passport or any other RoC identification and you being a foreign born to TC parents, it does not give you automatically a share of Cyprus, since being a "citizen of the trnc" does not make you a TC, but something else which has no resemblance of being a TC. I sometimes upgrade your status as being a TC mistakenly, but in reality, you are not, therefore in effect, you are directly stealing other Cypriot's individual and common land just by being in Cyprus illegally, so you personally being called a thief ticks all the boxes as being the correct one.


Avcunu yala, lick the palm of your hand.


B25,

VP making a direct translation of the phrase "Avcunu yala" is totally meaningless. I don't know why she even bothered making it! :roll:

VP using that phrase in response to my above statement in describing that she is not a Cypriot but a foreigner stealing Cypriot Sovereign and Private land, she is basically saying that she is in an agreement with my statement, but with a in your face attitude, like saying, "that's right, I am a thief and there's nothing you can do about it", and/or "to bad for you Cypriots" and/or "catch me if you can" and/or "suffer you Cypriots" and/or "you had it, now it's mine you Cypriots" and/or "good luck getting it back".

Basically, she was being her usual self, kuntish! :lol:



This has got to be your funniest post to date.... :lol: :lol: :lol: the fact that you dont even now my sex after so many posts proves how warped and misleading your posts really are...but of course there are so many sheep on this forum they will follow.


Well, the jokes on you! :lol:

Show me any men who would be disgusted with the though of having sex with a mature 18 year old female, as you did, so that I can take you seriously as being a men! :wink:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13540
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Why did the TMT murder Turkish Cypriots?

Postby Viewpoint » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:05 pm

Wheres the continuation of this debate?
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: Why did the TMT murder Turkish Cypriots?

Postby supporttheunderdog » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:49 am

Kikapu wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
B25 wrote:Whats the meaing of this statement by VP to Kiks [b]"Avcunu yala, lick the palm of your hand."[/b]

Is it the same as saying Kiss my ass? :D :D :D


Viewpoint wrote:
Kikapu wrote:And by the way, since you do not accept RoC citizenship, have a RoC passport or any other RoC identification and you being a foreign born to TC parents, it does not give you automatically a share of Cyprus, since being a "citizen of the trnc" does not make you a TC, but something else which has no resemblance of being a TC. I sometimes upgrade your status as being a TC mistakenly, but in reality, you are not, therefore in effect, you are directly stealing other Cypriot's individual and common land just by being in Cyprus illegally, so you personally being called a thief ticks all the boxes as being the correct one.


Avcunu yala, lick the palm of your hand.


B25,

VP making a direct translation of the phrase "Avcunu yala" is totally meaningless. I don't know why she even bothered making it! :roll:

VP using that phrase in response to my above statement in describing that she is not a Cypriot but a foreigner stealing Cypriot Sovereign and Private land, she is basically saying that she is in an agreement with my statement, but with a in your face attitude, like saying, "that's right, I am a thief and there's nothing you can do about it", and/or "to bad for you Cypriots" and/or "catch me if you can" and/or "suffer you Cypriots" and/or "you had it, now it's mine you Cypriots" and/or "good luck getting it back".

Basically, she was being her usual self, kuntish! :lol:



This has got to be your funniest post to date.... :lol: :lol: :lol: the fact that you dont even now my sex after so many posts proves how warped and misleading your posts really are...but of course there are so many sheep on this forum they will follow.


Well, the jokes on you! :lol:

Show me any men who would be disgusted with the though of having sex with a mature 18 year old female, as you did, so that I can take you seriously as being a men! :wink:


A raving poofter?

I still cannot see a clear and concise answer to the question posed in the post, save for the Hypothesis posed by eg Hermes,i ie they died because they did not support Taksim, only diversionary tactics by eg VP.

( I recall reading somewhere some were murdered for more personal reasons of petty jealousy/revenge rather than politics)
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8158
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: Why did the TMT murder Turkish Cypriots?

Postby repulsewarrior » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:41 am

Bananiot wrote:The British had interests in Cyprus (that is why they were here) but so did Turkey, or at least we reminded Turkey of the role she could play in this area. This is normal in most cases, let alone in a place of such geostrategic importance. We did not know about the gas then but the rich Arab deposits were too close to call, especially in the midst of the cold war.

Did we take all these into account when we went hell bent for enosis? Did we stop to think about the way the Brits would react once we started killing and murdering British soldiers and civilians (including 18 year old girls) in the name of enosis? Is there anyone who seriously argues that we are the hard done side for no apparent reason?

The Annan Plan, according to Nikitas, gave continental shelf and EEZ to the Sov. Bases. He also seems to have fallen victim to the lies invented at the time to scare off people. However, he seems to like it.

Hermes, you are asking a question that has been answered quite comprehensively by historians. TMT wanted taksim and our side enosis. Both sides employed similar tactics to try to reach the stated objective. There is nothing mystifying about this. Anyone who even vaguely suggested a different future for Cyprus was seen as a traitor by his community which by now was committed to these objectives. Traitors are expendible as you know and nobody pays any sort of a penalty for executing a traitor. GCs and TCs who campaigned for peaceful coexistence, friendship and cooperation between the two communities, met their creator much earlier than intended, in the hands of the fascists that some years later destroyed Cyprus.

Long live the memory of those pioneers that shed their blood for the most important of human values they struggled for throughout their short lives!


cheers.

...also a thread that has its moments; as we reflect on these days, the darkest in our collective history.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7594
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Why did the TMT murder Turkish Cypriots?

Postby Lordo » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:15 am

how many tcs did tmt kill and how many tcs did eoka kill. only an eoga boy would highlight the few tcs that tmt killed and not even mention the eoga which killed 100 fold. and of course the fact that eoga killed more gcs then british or terggish. that little fact is also somehow conveniently ignored.

i got news for you boys for the same reason as eoga killed gc. find out why eoga killed gcs and you shall have your answer for your question.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests