The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


.

We all need a good laugh.

Re: .

Postby yialousa1971 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:17 am

Get Real! wrote:Just saw my wife off at the airport… she’ll be gone for a few days... :?

I already miss the little bitch! :cry:


Don't worry I will take good care of her. :)
User avatar
yialousa1971
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: With my friends on the Cyprus forum

Re: .

Postby kurupetos » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:29 pm

yialousa1971 wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Just saw my wife off at the airport… she’ll be gone for a few days... :?

I already miss the little bitch! :cry:


Don't worry I will take good care of her. :)

:mrgreen:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17896
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: .

Postby yialousa1971 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:38 pm

kurupetos wrote:
yialousa1971 wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Just saw my wife off at the airport… she’ll be gone for a few days... :?

I already miss the little bitch! :cry:


Don't worry I will take good care of her. :)

:mrgreen:


Update: she is now with her sugar daddy Miltiades who knows how to treat a lady as he is a true gent unlike GR. :mrgreen:
User avatar
yialousa1971
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: With my friends on the Cyprus forum

Re: .

Postby kurupetos » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:14 pm

yialousa1971 wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
yialousa1971 wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Just saw my wife off at the airport… she’ll be gone for a few days... :?

I already miss the little bitch! :cry:


Don't worry I will take good care of her. :)

:mrgreen:


Update: she is now with her sugar daddy Miltiades who knows how to treat a lady as he is a true gent unlike GR. :mrgreen:

I don't think GR! minds, because now he can spend quality time ( :wink: ) with his boyfriend. :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17896
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: .

Postby yialousa1971 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:44 pm

kurupetos wrote:
yialousa1971 wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
yialousa1971 wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Just saw my wife off at the airport… she’ll be gone for a few days... :?

I already miss the little bitch! :cry:


Don't worry I will take good care of her. :)

:mrgreen:


Update: she is now with her sugar daddy Miltiades who knows how to treat a lady as he is a true gent unlike GR. :mrgreen:

I don't think GR! minds, because now he can spend quality time ( :wink: ) with his boyfriend. :lol:


The cheating swine. Image
User avatar
yialousa1971
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: With my friends on the Cyprus forum

Previous

Return to Jokes and Enigmas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests