The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Apoel v Real Madrid

Football, Basketball, F1 etc.

Re: Apoel v Real Madrid

Postby kurupetos » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:27 pm

Image
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17912
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Apoel v Real Madrid

Postby kurupetos » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:48 pm

yialousa1971 wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
CBBB wrote:
Sotos wrote:Here is the line that people had to wait for to try to get tickets. Many of them waited for hours and most of them got nothing as all tickets were sold out within 20 minutes!

Image


My son bought 15 tickets on-line when they went on sale on 17th March!

Offers over €500 may be considered. 8)

Vardastogolosou


Shouldn't be allowed to re-sell tickets especially if they have been up a Rabbits arse! Usury is a Jew/Turkish practice. :wink:

CBBB is too dumb to make the 'list', or any list, other than AA. :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17912
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Apoel v Real Madrid

Postby CBBB » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:23 pm

kurupetos wrote:
yialousa1971 wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
CBBB wrote:
Sotos wrote:Here is the line that people had to wait for to try to get tickets. Many of them waited for hours and most of them got nothing as all tickets were sold out within 20 minutes!

Image


My son bought 15 tickets on-line when they went on sale on 17th March!

Offers over €500 may be considered. 8)

Vardastogolosou


Shouldn't be allowed to re-sell tickets especially if they have been up a Rabbits arse! Usury is a Jew/Turkish practice. :wink:

CBBB is too dumb to make the 'list', or any list, other than AA. :lol:


You are all just jealous!
User avatar
CBBB
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11435
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Centre of the Universe

Re: Apoel v Real Madrid

Postby yialousa1971 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:34 am

Because you've been a member of the AA for 30 years. :twisted: :lol:
User avatar
yialousa1971
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: With my friends on the Cyprus forum

Re: Apoel v Real Madrid

Postby CBBB » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:29 am

yialousa1971 wrote:Because you've been a member of the AA for 30 years. :twisted: :lol:


I was a member of the AA for 4 years, but didn't join the Cyprus version when I moved here. Anyway, I get car breakdown cover from my insurance company.
User avatar
CBBB
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11435
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Centre of the Universe

Re: Apoel v Real Madrid

Postby kurupetos » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:37 am

CBBB wrote:
yialousa1971 wrote:Because you've been a member of the AA for 30 years. :twisted: :lol:


I was a member of the AA for 4 years, but didn't join the Cyprus version when I moved here. Anyway, I get car breakdown cover from my insurance company.

WTF are you talking about? :?
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17912
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Apoel v Real Madrid

Postby CBBB » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:20 pm

kurupetos wrote:
CBBB wrote:
yialousa1971 wrote:Because you've been a member of the AA for 30 years. :twisted: :lol:


I was a member of the AA for 4 years, but didn't join the Cyprus version when I moved here. Anyway, I get car breakdown cover from my insurance company.

WTF are you talking about? :?


The Automobile Association, what were you talking about?
User avatar
CBBB
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11435
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Centre of the Universe

Re: Apoel v Real Madrid

Postby bill cobbett » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:29 pm

:(
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Re: Apoel v Real Madrid

Postby CBBB » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:33 pm

Ah well, it was good while it lasted.
User avatar
CBBB
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11435
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Centre of the Universe

Re: Apoel v Real Madrid

Postby bill cobbett » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:35 pm

CBBB wrote:Ah well, it was good while it lasted.


:bawling:
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

PreviousNext

Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests